in Game 6. Chapman entered the game in the seventh i

in Spam Area!!! 28.05.2019 09:33
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

CLEMSON, S.C. -- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney is upset that alleged racial slurs by his players tk the focus off his teams 56-7 victory over South Carolina.Swinney said Sunday he talked with his players and they called the allegation absolutely false. Some South Carolina players said the Tigers used the slurs in a scuffle during warmups Saturday night.Gamecocks linebacker Bryson Allen-Williams said a racial slur was used by a Clemson offensive lineman whose number he did not know.On Tuesday, Swinney blamed media for reporting the story without confirming the facts. He says this was an instance of getting headlines with a sht first, ask questions later. Swinney says he does not blame the South Carolina players. Wholesale Custom Jerseys . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strtman. Custom Baseball Jerseys Outlet . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. http://www.baseballjerseyscustom.com/ . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English ftball. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. Custom Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the bst it needed to edge host Sherbrke Phoenix 3-2 in a shtout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Clearance Custom Baseball Jerseys . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strtman. After?Aroldis Chapman said Cubs manager Joe Maddon misused him during the playoffs, Maddon on Friday defended his usage of the closer during the teams World Series run.Chapman admitted he never voiced his concerns to his manager, but stated he had a specific problem that he was sent out in the ninth inning of Game 6 of the World Series, despite a seven-run Chicago lead.The Cubs won the World Series, overcoming a two-run game-tying homer allowed by Chapman in the eighth inning of Game 7. Chapman said he was tired from his usage.Personally, I dont agree with the way he used me, but he is the manager and he has the strategy, Chapman said during a conference call to officially announce his new five-year, $86 million deal as the Yankees closer. My job is to be ready, to be ready to pitch, however that is, however many innings that is, I need to be ready for that. I need to go in and do my job.Chapman didnt think he should have gone out to the mound in the ninth inning of Game 6 with the Cubs up seven runs. Chapman had pitched in the seventh and eighth, throwing a total of 20 pitches. He faced one batter in the ninth.Maddon defended his moves later Friday.Would I do it differently? No, Maddon told the New York Post. There is no Game 7 without winning Game 6. And there is no Game 8 if you dont win Game 7. Thats why you do what you have to do.I appreciate what he said.dddddddddddd If he feels that way, he did not tell me about that at the moment or after the moment, Maddon continued. At the end of the day, man, we would not have won without him, and I appreciate everything he did. But I promise everything we did do, we did with his consent by talking to him prior to the game.Maddon did admit having one regret in Game 6. Chapman entered the game in the seventh inning with the Cubs leading 7-2. After pitching a scoreless eighth, he then stayed in to start the ninth despite?Anthony Rizzo?belting a two-run homer to open the lead up to 9-2.The part I screwed up with I didnt have someone warming up in the ninth once Rizzo hit the home run, Maddon told the Post. But there is no next game, there is no tomorrow and you are not going to lose that game in a very weird way by not utilizing your best reliever.Every game I put him in, I talked to him and his interpreter to make sure that he was OK because this season he did not like pitching multiple innings so we stopped doing it. So I talked to him about if we did that in the playoffs, how would he feel about that and he said he was fine with that.Information from ESPNs Andrew Marchand was used in this report. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 75 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen