rg was presented with a microphone mounted on a base and gave a brief speech that he ended with his signature Oh my! At a recept

in Bewerbung 13.05.2019 15:52
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Chris Frme extended his overall lead in the Tour de France with an opportunistic attack before organisers confirmed Thursdays stage to the famed Mont Ventoux has been shortened on safety grounds.Howling crosswinds allowed Frme to take time out of his rivals on stage 11 from Carcassonne to Montpellier as he latched on to Peter Sagans stage-winning move 12km from the finish, coming home second to the world champion but crucially six seconds ahead of the chasing pack.However, those same winds have forced organisers to move the finish of Thursdays stage 12 from the summit of Mont Ventoux to Chalet Reynard midway up the climb, shortening the day by six kilometres.Gusts were measured at more than 100kph on top of the mountain on Wednesday, with similar forecast for Thursday. Mont Ventoux is famed for its exposed summit, but the new finish will see the race end in the relative shelter of the forest.?Organisers said the decision to shorten the stage was taken now as the entire stage would need to be cancelled if nothing was done before Thursday morning and the conditions proved unsafe. Frme won on Mont Ventoux on his way to overall victory in 2013, but thanked the organisers for putting riders safety first.Of course I was lking forward to doing Ventoux, its the most iconic climb, the most legendary climb in this years race, he said after extending his overall lead to 28 seconds.At the end of the day, apparently there are really just gale force winds and it just wouldnt be safe for the riders so thank you to the organisers for making the decision. Its the right thing to do.A bunch sprint had been expected in Montpellier but instead there was the unusual sight of the points leaders green jersey and the race leaders yellow crossing the line first and second.Crosswinds had caused splits in the peloton throughout the day, and although the riders were back together on the final approach to Montpellier, Sagan had one more trick up his sleeve.The Tinkoff rider was clocked at 71kph as he burst clear of the pack with team-mate Maciej Bodnar, and Frme was first to respond before being joined by Geraint Thomas. Together the quartet pulled more than 20 seconds ahead and that was enough to keep them clear to the finish.?It is [special], Sagan said after the sixth Tour stage win of his career and second this year. It was something crazy that happened. I didnt believe we could go and after Frmey and Geraint Thomas came with us, I said Were t strong, theyre never going to catch us. They just pulled very hard and it happened. Its unbelievable.Today everybody was like its crazy wind, its crazy wind. Crazy wind was the last 15km or 12km -- I dont know how much.With bonus seconds applied, Frme now leads the general classification by 28 seconds from 23-year-old Briton Adam Yates of Orica-BikeExchange, with Irishman Dan Martin of Etixx-QuickStep third, 31 seconds down.Movistars Nairo Quintana, seen as Frmes main rival for victory, is fourth, 35 seconds down. Sagans win strengthens his hold on the points leaders green jersey after he tk it from Mark Cavendish on Tuesday and, given the mountains to come, the Slovakian lks certain to win the category for a fifth straight year barring accident or illness.Cavendish had been hoping for a shot at a fourth win of this Tour, but as Sagan and Frme were attacking ahead, the Manxman suffered a mechanical problem and was left to cross the line alone.Cavendish is now left with a decision to make over whether or not to stay in the race for the final days sprint in Paris or withdraw early and focus on preparing to compete on the track in the Olympics.Frme tk yellow with a surprise downhill attack on stage eight into Bagneres-de-Luchon, and Wednesdays attack shows he is in feisty md.Obviously I tk a few seconds on the downhill and then again on the finish here, he said. Any opportunity I can see Im going to take it.Größentabelle Vans Schuhe . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. Vans Schuhe Günstig Kaufen . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. http://www.vansoutletschweiz.ch/ . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Vans Schweiz . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Vans Outlet Schweiz . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers schl record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout.SAN DIEGO -- Rkie left-hander Julio Urias got a final tuneup for what he hopes will be a spot on the Los Angeles Dodgers postseason roster.The 20-year-old pitched three scoreless innings and Joc Pederson doubled twice and drove in three runs, and the NL West champion Dodgers beat the San Diego Padres 9-4 on Thursday night to avoid a three-game sweep.The Dodgers remained two games behind the Washington Nationals with three to play in the race for home-field advantage in their division series matchup.The Dodgers monitored Urias innings with a spot on the postseason roster in mind.His stuff was gd, manager Dave Roberts said. It is one of those things he wasnt as sharp as we have seen but Julio still finds a way to miss bats. In that three-inning stint, which we wanted to keep it abbreviated, he missed bats.If you have one word to sum up Julio it is `poise, regardless of the situation and environment, Roberts said. Having his A stuff or not, he still finds a way to get major league hitters out.Making his first start since Sept. 13, Urias allowed one hit while striking out five and walking two. Brett Anderson (1-2) pitched 2 1/3 scoreless innings for the victory.Im very happy for the opportunity, Urias said through a translator. I feel gd and comfortable. The roster comes out at the end of the season and I will respect whatever decision they make.Its huge, he added. Its my first year and I always knew it was going to be a playoff team because it is a team that has that capacity. Now that we are here and they are considering me for the playoff roster, that is great. I see it a lot closer. I see it as a reality to be part of that roster.Padres left-hander Christian Friedrich (5-12) allowed five runs and seven hits in 5 2/3 innings, struck out three and walked one.San Diego tk a 2-0 lead in the fourth inning on consecutive RBI singles by Carlos Asuaje and Luis Sardinas.Rob Segedin tripled to right for the Dodgers with one out in the fifth and scored on Pedersons double to center.The Dodgers tk the lead in the sixth with four runs -- all charged to Friedrich -- on four hits, a walk and a wild pitch. Friedrich allowed Justin Turners RBI single and loaded the bases on a walk to Segedin before making way for Jose Torres. Torres first pitch was wild, allowing Turner to scre, and Pederson then hit a two-run double to center.ddddddddddddThe Padres went 6-4 on their final homestand, including splitting a four-game series with the San Francisco Giants and taking two of three from the Dodgers.Most of the credit goes to several rkies called up from Triple-A El Paso, which won the Pacific Coast League title.I think we showed some young guys here that infused some life and lked really gd, manager Andy Green said. Manny Margot, Hunter Renfroe were outstanding, Carlos Asuaje had some gd games and Austin Hedges was great behind the plate. `Although Renfroe had a quiet night, going 1 for 5, he had four home runs and 12 RBI in his first eight games.Although Thursdays game got out of hand, Nobody seemed to care what the score was when its 9-2 there in the ninth inning and were still swinging the bats, Green said. This teams fought all year long. I dont think anybody whos watched us would think anything otherwise. I think thats to be commended. We have a ways to go, but weve showed that same resolve this homestand that weve kind of shown all year.OH MY!Broadcaster Dick Enberg was honored before his final home game as TV voice of the Padres. Enberg was presented with a microphone mounted on a base and gave a brief speech that he ended with his signature Oh my! At a reception earlier in the day, Enberg was given a surfboard featuring his picture and his Oh my! saying. The Padres unveiled a plaque naming one of the broadcast bths after Enberg, who is in his seventh season with the team. At 81, hes retiring from his five decades as one of the most recognizable sports broadcasters in history. Tennis great Rod Laver, who lives in Carlsbad in northern San Diego County, attended the ceremony. Enberg will call the Padres season-ending, three-game series at Arizona.UP NEXTDodgers: LHP Rich Hill (12-5, 2.05) is scheduled to start the season-sending series at San Francisco beginning Friday night. The Giants will counter with LHP Madison Bumgarner (14-9,2.71).Padres: RHP Edwin Jackson (5-6, 5.77) is scheduled to start the opener of the final series at Arizona, which is scheduled to counter with RHP Braden Shipley (4-5, 5.26). ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 427 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen