zo Trier isnt playing. The sophomore guard, a member of the Pac-12 all-freshman team last season, sat near the far end of the be

in Bewerbung 13.05.2019 15:52
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- Former NFL star Chad Johnson was sentenced Monday to 30 days in jail for a probation violation in a domestic violence case by a judge who angrily rejected a no-jail plea deal after Johnson playfully slapped his lawyer on the backside in court. Johnson, known as Chad Ochocinco -- his jersey number in Spanish -- during his playing days, had reached a deal with prosecutors calling for community service and counselling instead of jail. Broward County Circuit Judge Kathleen McHugh said she would tack on an additional three months probation because Johnson had failed to meet with his probation officer during three previous months. It was all set until Johnson, when asked by McHugh if he was satisfied with his lawyer Adam Swickle, gave the attorney a light swat on the rear -- as ftball players routinely do to each other on the field. The courtrm erupted in laughter and at that McHugh said she wouldnt accept the deal. "I dont know that youre taking this whole thing seriously. I just saw you slap your attorney on the backside. Is there something funny about this?" McHugh said, slapping the plea deal document down on her desk. "The whole courtrm was laughing. Im not going to accept these plea negotiations. This isnt a joke." Johnson, 35, tried to apologize and insisted he meant no disrespect. Johnson was on probation after pleading no contest to head-butting his then-wife, TV reality star Evelyn Lozada, during an altercation last August. She quickly filed for divorce after barely a month of marriage and Johnson, a six-time Pro Bowl wide receiver, was immediately released by the Miami Dolphins. He didnt play at all last season. "This is your courtrm. I have no intent to make this a joke. Its not funny," Johnson told the judge "My life is in a shambles right now and I try my best to laugh and keep a smile on my face." But McHugh, who could have given Johnson up to a year in jail, was not moved. "Its not the first time hes behaved that way in my courtrm," she said. Johnson then was handcuffed and hauled away to jail. Swickle declined comment on whether he would seek a reduced sentence. Johnson has been undergoing therapy aimed at helping people involved in domestic violence but has not signed with another NFL team. He said in court Monday he hoped that would change in the upcoming ftball season, but now faces another setback. "He has suffered. He has lost everything," Swickle told the judge. Johnson, whose best playing days were with the Cincinnati Bengals, caught 766 passes for more than 11,000 yards and 67 touchdowns during his career. He also played for the New England Patriots. Lozada stars on VH-1s "Basketball Wives" TV show. She was previously engaged to ex-NBA star Antoine Walker, who played for the Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and other teams, and was a star on the University of Kentuckys 1996 national championship team.Scarpe Jordan Vendita . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Scarpe Jordan Saldi . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. http://www.scontateairjordan.it/ . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mseheads (8-6-0) in front for gd with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Scarpe Jordan Scontate . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Scarpe Jordan a Poco Prezzo .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage.TUCSON, Ariz. -- Parker Jackson-Cartwright tk over as starting point guard for Arizona this season.Hes handled the takeover as well as he handles the basketball.Jackson-Cartwright had 15 points, a career-high 11 assists and one turnover in 34 minutes in the eighth-ranked Wildcats 71-55 victory over Northern Colorado on Monday night.Tonight was Parkers best game at Arizona, in my opinion, Wildcats coach Sean Miller said, because everything he did was important..Over the past two games, Jackson-Cartwright had 15 assists and one turnover.I was just ultra-aggressive, he said. My teammates give me confidence every day, in practice and in games. I was just doing what my coaches told me and feeding off my teammates energy.Lauri Markkanen scored 17 points and Kadeem Allen 10 for the Wildcats (4-0).Jordan Davis scored 20 for the Bears (1-3). Chaz Glotta, a transfer from Southern Illinois, made 5 of 11 3-pointers for 15 points.Northern Colorado is in a tough stretch to start the season.We started the season at Butler, we are on the fourth day of an eight-day road trip, first-year coach Jeff Linder said. We get back Saturday and travel out to Norman, Olaying teams like Arizona, even though were not into moral victories, prepares our guys to win.The Wildcats outscored the Bears 34-16 over the final 12:15.But most of the night, Northern Colorado -- picked by coaches and the media to finish near the bottom of the Big Sky Conference -- gave the Wildcats all they could handle.Northern Colorado bothered the Wildcats most of the night with a tight 2/3 zone defense.Its the first time this years team has really gone against a zone, Miller said. That first time you really rely on your older guys and, unfortunately for us, we have a ton of new faces, so we had a deer in the headlights lk.The Bears were up 31-30 at the half and Glottas 3-pointer put them ahead 39-37 with 14::11 remaining.ddddddddddddBut Jackson-Cartwright drove inside, was fouled and converted the three-point play that put the Wildcats ahead for gd, 40-39, with 12:15 to go. The play ignited an 11-2 run, capped by Markkanens two free throws that gave Arizona a 48-41 lead with 9:25 to go.The Bears twice cut it to four before Arizona pulled away.Neither team led by more than four points in the first 20 minutes.Markkanens soaring tip-in of Parker Jackson-Cartwrights miss just before the buzzer cut the Bears lead to 31-30 at the break.BIG PICTURENorthern Colorado: The Bears lk a lot better than was forecast with the tough zone and could cause trouble in the Big Sky.Arizona: The young Wildcats got a taste of what they well could face in Pac-12 play when they faced the zone defense. After struggling against it mightily, they finally figured it out to make the final score more one-sided than the game actually was.TRIER MYSTERYStill no word on why Allonzo Trier isnt playing. The sophomore guard, a member of the Pac-12 all-freshman team last season, sat near the far end of the bench in sweat pants during Monday nights game.The university has declined to comment on why Trier hasnt been in uniform.HIBERNATING BEARSThe two leading scorers from last years Northern Colorado team are sitting out the season as redshirts. The move came as the schl issued voluntarily banished itself from postseason play this season for undisclosed rule violations. No word on whether the NCAA will isssue additional penalties.UP NEXTNorthern Colorado: The Bears play Sacred Heart in the Las Vegas Classic on Wednesday.Arizona: The Wildcats also head to the Las Vegas Classic, facing Santa Clara on Thursday night. The winner faces winner of the Butler-Vanderbilt game. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 8 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen