mate group.I certain dont think Phil and Henrik

in Bewerbung 13.05.2019 15:52
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

WINTER PARK, Fla. -- Alexis Peterson had 27 points, 10 assists, seven rebounds and seven steals, and No. 19 Syracuse held the nations second-leading scorer in check for a 92-66 victory over Old Dominion on Tuesday in the Florida Sunshine Tournament.Peterson made a 3-pointer in the final second before halftime and she hit a 30-ft runner to beat the third-quarter buzzer for a 73-56 lead.Syracuse (9-3), which won its fifth straight, hadnt played since Dec. 10th when it scored the second-most points (109) in program history. It was only the ninth time SU had eclipsed the century mark.Brittney Sykes scored 10 of Syracuses 19 first-quarter points and finished with 20 points. Freshman Gabrielle Cper scored a season-best 19 points and Briana Day had 10 of her 15 points in the decisive 32-22 third quarter. Day also grabbed 11 rebounds for her second double-double of the season.The Orange made six 3-pointers in the second quarter and finished with 12.Jennie Simms, who entered averaging 26.6 points, finished with 13 points for Old Dominion (5-4). She picked up her fourth foul with 3:27 left in the third and sat out much of the fourth. Keyana Brown had a team-high 14 points.Cheap Shoes Australia . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shtaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . http://www.australiashoessale.com/ .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Authentic Shoes For Cheap .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Discount Shoes Australia . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers schl record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout.TRN, Scotland -- Even with six PGA Tour victories, Bill Haas knew his record in the majors was lacking.He had never contended. He never even had a top 10.Haas finally put together three solid rounds at Royal Trn, including a 2-under 69 on Saturday, and was in third place going into the final round of the British Open.Just his luck, he picked a major where Henrik Stenson and Phil Mickelson have turned it into a two-man race.Stenson had a one-shot lead over Mickelson, with a five-shot gap until Haas. His consolation going into the final round was that he only had one player between him and the lead, even if that one player already has five majors.Maybe not, Haas said. You see your name on the board close to the leaders and theres only a few guys that could fall backward, and you certainly cant expect Henrik Stenson and Phil Mickelson to fall backward.That was out of his hands. He thought more about the golf he has played over three rounds -- at least four birdies a day, no big numbers that have derailed the likes of U.S. Open champion Dustin Johnson, Rickie Fowler and so many others.Haas certainly has the game for majors. His six victories include East Lake (where he won the FedEx Cup in 2011), Congressional and Riviera. For whatever reason, he hasnt been able to put it together during the four weeks of the year when careers are measured.I certainly havent competed as much as Id like in majors, he said. Ive played in my fair share of them, but certainly not 20 years worth. Ive played it enough where I think I could have done better than I have in these tournaments. I typically dont feel like I put more pressure on myself. Its just its the toughest test of ggolf that we play, and its beaten me more than Ive beat it.ddddddddddddis best approach to Sunday is to play the course as he finds it and see where how it shakes out.Thats the way he goes about any tournament. Haas is the son of Jay Haas, who played the Open at Royal Trn three times and passed on what advice he could, such as making birdies with the wind behind him on the outward nine. Haas made four of them Saturday to move up the leaderboard, the mistakes didnt hurt him t badly.He is decisive on the golf course, one of the fastest players on the PGA Tour without ever lking as though he is rushing. His self-talk can be overly harsh, and Haas knows this. He is honest to a fault, such as being asked about playing the final round with Andrew Beef Johnston in the penultimate group.I certain dont think Phil and Henrik Stenson are feeling the pressure tonight sleeping, knowing that Beef and Bill Haas are behind them, he said with a smile. So weve got to use that to our advantage and just try to surprise some people.Theres still plenty at stake even if Haas doesnt catch up to the leaders. He is No. 14 in the Ryder Cup standings, and with the money counting double in a major, that could go a long way toward getting to Hazeltine with the rest of the Americans.For now, the plan is simple.I want to go forward, he said. With them being a few strokes ahead, I dont think about one or two birdies, Ive got to think about shting a golf score. If I go sht something in the 60s tomorrow and they fall back, you never know what could happen. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 158 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen