Not the result we wanted but still p

in Bewerbung 08.05.2019 01:21
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Auburn picked a great time to play its most complete match of the season in a 3-0 victory at No. 12 Florida on Thursday night. Kristen Dodson netted a brace and Courtney Schell added another to guide the Tigers (6-4-0, 2-1-0 SEC) to their first win in Gainesville in program history.I couldnt be more proud of our team the way we bounced back after our South Carolina game, said head coach Karen Hoppa. With the bounce-back and the perseverance this team showed, I thought we played great soccer, especially the first 30 minutes. We were doing what we were capable of doing and we just grinded out the victory in the second half.Auburns 3-0 margin of victory was the largest it has ever had versus Florida (6-3-0, 1-2-0) and marks the first time the Tigers have shutout the Gators on the road all-time.The Auburn back line also held all-american forward Savannah Jordan without a shot on goal.The back line kept everything in front of us, no matter what, said Kiana Clarke. Our midfielders did a great job doubling down.Dodson put Auburn ahead 1-0 in the 24th minute after she forced a defensive miscue and poked a shot across the line to give the Tigers a lead they would maintain into the break.The Gators nearly leveled the score line in the 60th minute, but Sarah Le Beau made a one-on-one save on a shot from six yards out.Auburn doubled its lead when Brke Ramsier sent in a corner that found the head of Schell, who fired it to the near post and by the goalkeeper in the 83rd minute.I knew the second goal was coming for us sner or later, said Schell. Brke [Ramsier] hit a great ball, I found it on my head and went in, luckily.Just two minutes later, Dodson netted her second of the match when she stole the ball from the advanced goalkeeper again and slotted a shot into the net from 35 yards out and capped the score at 3-0 just before the final whistle sounded.I just continued to pressure the keeper and she couldnt get the ball out of her feet fast enough, stated Dodson. I just got a touch on it and was able to put it into the back of the net.The three-goal victory for Auburn also goes down as Floridas largest home defeat ever in conference play.Florida is an incredible program, said Hoppa. Thats the reason this win is so special.The Tigers return to the field on Sunday when they head to Athens, Ga. for a duel with Georgia. Kickoff is set for 1 p.m.Saucony Outlet Italia . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. Saucony Saldi Online . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. http://www.sauconyscontate.it/ . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the bst he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Saucony Scontate Online .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Saucony Scontate . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night.BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil -- Melanie Behringer and Sara Daebritz each scored Tuesday to send Germany to its first Olympic gold-medal match with a 2-0 win over Canada.Behringer scored from the penalty spot in the 21st minute at the Mineirao Stadium, and Daebritzs goal came in the 59th. It was Canadas first loss of the tournament.Germany, which has won three Olympic bronze medals in womens soccer, will face Sweden in the final on Friday at the Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro. The Swedes advanced 4-3 on penalties after a scoreless draw against host Brazil.Canada, which won bronze four years ago, was the only team from the medal round at the 2012 London Games to return to the semifinals in Brazil. The Canadians will play the host country for the bbronze medal at Corinthians Arena in Sao Paulo.dddddddddddd.I cant fault this group, they have been outstanding, Canada coach John Herdman said. Not the result we wanted but still proud.Second-ranked Germany, a two-time Womens World Cup champion, won Olympic bronze medals in Sydney, Athens and Beijing.The Germans defeated Sweden 2-1 in the final of the 2003 Womens World Cup, which was held in the United States because of the SARS outbreak in China.The final gives Germanys Silvia Neid a chance to finish her career with a gold medal. The respected coach is stepping down following this Olympics to take a scouting role. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 20 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen