hits shy of 3,000.TRAINERS ROOM

in Bewerbung 08.05.2019 01:21
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Daniel Wells was the most notable absentee as barely half of North Melbournes AFL team trained on Tuesday.Norths rash of injuries compounds their form slump, in which they have lost five of their past six matches to plummet from top to eighth.While key forward Jarrad Waite tk part in the light session, Wells was not sighted.Waite is coming back from a hip injury and Wells has not played since hurting his calf in the fiery round-13 loss to Hawthorn.Kangars key forward Ben Brown is confident Wells will play in Saturdays crucial match against Port Adelaide at Etihad Stadium.Hes not out there today, but its just our recovery run, Brown said.A few guys are in doing bikes and sitting on the grinder.We have two days until our main skills (session) and I expect hell be out there.Brown also said Norths spate of injuries was not the reason they were struggling after starting the season with nine-straight wins.Mason Wd (knee) and Farren Ray (hamstring) were also injured in Sundays loss to West Coast, while Majak Daw was hobbling on a crutch at Tuesday training after rolling his ankle in the VFL.But Brown said North had the depth to cover for their injuries, saying Corey Wagner and debutant Ryan Clarke had come into the senior team successfully.Its more than the players weve had injured - we have a few things to work on structurally, he said.We all want to win, but I think its small things - its tweaks.We know we can play gd fty and we did that at the start of the year.So we just have to lk at what we can improve.Brown also scoffed at a media suggestion that North should drop fellow key forward Drew Petrie, saying the veteran was worth much more to the team than just kicking goals.Its really obvious to us, the regard that Drewy is held in within this group, Brown said.Its more than coming out and kicking goals.Drewy plays such an important role - he takes the best defender every week and he comes up and creates contests.Im sure hell be lking to improve, like we all are, but hes playing his role.Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Jerseys Wholesale . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. http://www.jerseyscheapwholesalenfl.com/ . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. China Nike NFL Jerseys . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Cheap Authentic Nike NFL Jerseys . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U.MIAMI -- Jose Reyes kept getting on base Friday night, and the New York Mets started lking like a different team.Reyes had his first three-hit game since joining the run-starved Mets early this month and scored twice to help them beat the Miami Marlins 5-3.Hes like a can of Red Bull balled up into a human being, teammate Logan Verrett said, and thats something we were lacking.Reyes drove in a run, stole a base and scored on two sacrifice flies by Yoenis Cespedes. The Mets new leadoff hitter had two hits from the right side and one from the left, and even reached on a strikeout thanks to a passed ball.Today I feel very gd, Reyes said. I felt like I was seeing the ball better from both sides of the plate. Hopefully I can continue to be like that. When you have a gd game like that, you have to be a little bit consistent and remind yourself what you were doing to be successful.Jeurys Familia gave up an RBI single by pinch-hitter Martin Prado in the ninth before retiring Adeiny Hechavarria with two on for his 50th consecutive save, including 34 this season to lead the majors. The Mets closed within a half-game of second-place Miami in the NL East.Verrett tk a shutout into the sixth but departed after giving up a two-run homer to Christian Yelich, his 10th. Hansel Robles (5-3) pitched 1 2/3 scoreless innings.The Mets James Loney entered the game as a defensive replacement and hit a two-run homer into the upper deck in the ninth.Reyes led off the game with a double, stole third and scored on Cespedes flyout. Reyes two-out RBI single in the fourth put the Mets ahead 2-0, and he scored on another sacrifice fly by Cespedes in the seventh for a 3-2 lead.It was the kind of performance the Mets envisioned from the 33-year-old Reyes when they signed him, manager Terry Collins said.This guy produces runs, Collins said. He gets on base, he gets in scoring position. I realize that even though he is fast, he is probably a step slowerr than he was five years ago.dddddddddddd But hes still a great baserunner, and he creates havoc on the bases.Reyes raised his average to .250 and made a fine play at third base to rob Hechavarria.I never stopped believing in what I can do on the field when someone gives me an opportunity, he said. Im going to continue to get better.The game was Reyes first at Marlins Park since he played for Miami in 2012, when he and the team endured a rocky season. He downplayed the significance of his return.It doesnt mean anything, he said. It was another game.Adam Conley gave up two runs in six innings for Miami. David Phelps (4-5) allowed the Mets run in the seventh.Manager Don Mattingly found little to fault in the performance of his Marlins, who returned to town from a seven-game trip at 40 a.m.I thought we were really gd, Mattingly said. Adam battled and we got back into the game. You always want rest, but were not going to make excuses. We had a chance to win that game.SUZUKI UPDATEThe Marlins Ichiro Suzuki struck out on three pitches in the eighth inning as a pinch-hitter and remained four hits shy of 3,000.TRAINERS RMMets: RHP Zack Wheeler, making a slow recovery from Tommy John surgery in March 2015, threw 30 pitches in a bullpen session. He said the next step will be to face batters before he goes on a minor league rehab assignment.Marlins: 1B Justin Bour (sprained ankle) is expected to start doing work on the field this weekend and might be ready for a rehab assignment early next week.UP NEXTMarlins All-Star Jose Fernandez (11-4, 2.53) is scheduled to start Saturday against Jacob deGrom (6-4, 2.3, who pitched a one-hit shutout against the Phillies in his most recent outing.If youre a baseball fan and you love the game, Saturday nights game is a game youd want to come and see, Collins said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 333 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen