ints, on 8-of-11 shooting, and 10 reb

in Laberecke 07.05.2019 07:57
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Saracens director of rugby Mark McCall has declared Owen Farrell ready to deputise for Dylan Hartley as England captain for the RBS 6 Nations if required.Farrell is favourite to step in if Hartley is banned for the start of the Championship after being sent off in Northamptons Champions Cup defeat by Leinster on Friday night.Hartley left Sean OBrien concussed after striking the Ireland flanker with a swinging arm from behind and faces a hearing in midweek that is likely to result in a lengthy ban for a player who has an appalling disciplinary record.Eddie Jones was watching from the stands at Franklins Gardens and was also present at Allianz Park for Saracens 50-3 demolition of Sale.Owen is ready. Hes one of those players who leads in every way because he leads from the front, McCall said.Some of his defending in the second quarter was out of this world. He leads through his actions, but also through his messages and communication with the team.At half-time he was really clear with the team in terms of what needed to be done in the second half to make sure we completed the job. Hes ready.Farrell was superb in the first half, kicking 13 points, but lasted only seconds after the interval due to a thigh problem.Owen had a quad that tightened up during the game and obviously were not going to take any risks with him, McCall said.We decided to take him off, much to his disgust, but it seemed like the sensible thing to do.Jamie George, Hartleys understudy as England hker, scored a try as he began the process of demonstrating to Jones that he is ready to make his full debut.Jamie has been playing well for us for a long time. Everybody knows it will happen sner rather than later, McCall said.Dylan has captained England tremendously well, but Jamie has done well for them every time hes played and has been outstanding for us.? NFL Wholesale Jerseys . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. NFL Cheap Jerseys . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. http://www.jerseysnflcheapwholesale.com/ . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian trps in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. NFL China Jerseys . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). LAS VEGAS -- As he watched his teams future compete for a summer league title, new Minnesota Timberwolves coach Tom Thibodeau was still waiting for an answer as to whether one of the last links to the franchises past will still be a part of the team next season.We just have to give him time, Thibodeau told ESPN Monday night when asked about the future of Wolves star Kevin Garnett.With the recent retirements of future Hall of Famers Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan, questions about Garnetts future were reignited by comments made by Wolves owner Glen Taylor last week.I just asked him, Kevin, what are you going to do? His answer was, Id really like to play next year cuz Id like to go out knowing we got into the playoffs, Taylor told NBA.com, regarding a conversation he had with Garnett last month. Then he said, I dont know if I can.I asked him, What does that mean? And he said, I dont know.So I asked the question, but I didnt get an answer that helped me. Yes, theoretically, hed like to play. Buut he has some doubts of his knees holding up.dddddddddddd I believe he told me exactly the truth.Wolves second-year center?Karl-Anthony Towns?said hes stayed in touch with Garnett throughout the offseason and believes that he does want to continue playing but hasnt weighed everything out yet.I talk to him a lot, Towns told ESPN.com. I dont know [what hes going to do]. Hes earned that respect to chse whenever he chses to place his shoes up. Hes like a brother to me. If he laces them up again, well be great. If he closes them up and doesnt wear them again, he deserves [to make that choice].Were all waiting anxiously. Only God and KG know what they want to do.Garnett, who turned 40 in May, is under contract for one more season, during which hes slated to earn $8 million. He started 38 games last season but averaged only 14.6 minutes and 3.2 points per game. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 243 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen