to within two minutes of the lead, a long-distance s

in Bewerbung 07.05.2019 01:10
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

MIAMI -- The second half of the annual Miami Heat scrimmage was delayed a bit Monday night, because Hassan Whiteside was t busy taking selfies with fans on the court.No one complained, either.The scrimmage serves two purposes for the Heat -- its a chance for fans to see what amounts to a glorified practice, and more importantly it gives the team a chance to pay tribute to breast cancer survivors, who come down to the court at halftime for plenty of hugs and photos.This shines an incredible light and we love it, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. It really is a touching moment.About 30 women, most of them somehow adorned in breast-cancer-awareness-color of pink, tk part in the halftime ceremony. In the stands, hundreds of others wore pink and the Heat uniforms for the night were all adorned with pink names and numbers.A few players, including Tyler Johnson and Udonis Haslem, even donned pink sneakers.Its very special for me, obviously, said Haslem, the Heat captain. My mom passed away from cancer. ... Im not a man of pink, but I will wear pink tonight to show support.Ticket proceeds benefitted the Miami Cancer Institute.Its something that we all pretty much have been touched by, Heat forward Justise Winslow said. Whether its a friend, a team mom, an aunt, a cousin, anything, weve all been affected by it. We can all see their hearts out there, and so we try to give them a little bit of our time and our heart.The night was also an unofficial introduction to a very new team.Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Luol Deng, Gerald Green and Amare Stoudemire are among the biggest departures from last season, and Chris Bosh -- who failed his physical and wasnt cleared to resume basketball activities after his last two seasons ended early because of bld clots -- is no longer in the teams plans but remains under contract.We have an exciting group for you, Spoelstra told the crowd. Its going to be a lot of fun.The Heat play host to Brklyn in a preseason game on Tuesday night.Cheap Jerseys From China . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. NFL Jerseys China . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. http://www.discountjerseysnfl.com/ . Kyle Denbrk, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, tk the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Wholesale Nike Jerseys . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. Discount Nike NFL Jerseys .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does.GOURETTE, France -- Robert Gesink of the Netherlands won the Spanish Vueltas grueling 14th stage in the French Pyrenees on Saturday, while Chris Frme kept Nairo Quintana from increasing his overall lead.Quintana launched no less than six attacks against Frme on the last of four mountain ascents, but the Tour de France winner responded each time to stay within a minute of the Colombian climber entering the races final week.We tried everything to shake Frme off my wheel, but on every one of my attacks he knew how to hang on, Quintana said. My legs are tired but I hope that I can defend myself in the third week.Gesink, riding for Lotto NL-Jumbo, fought off leg cramps as he surged ahead of Kenny Elissonde and Egor Silin to win the 196-kilometer (122-mile) route finishing at the Col dAubisque category-one summit after nearly six hours.Gesink proved the hardiest of an early breakaway group of around 40 riders to claim his first win at a grand tour.I wasnt sure I could do it, but I kept on fighting, he said.The route, which started in Urdax, Spain, before crossing into France, was described by race organizers as one of the most demanding in the 71 editions of the Vuelta.It lived up to its billing, with three category-one climbs setting up the ascent to the Col dAubisque, a classic on the Tour with its breathtaking views.Quintanas Movistar teammate, Alejandro Valverde, was the major victim of the mountain marathon, fading fast at the sstart of the last climb.dddddddddddd The former Vuelta winner lost nine minutes in the overall standings and plummeted from third place to 19th.This wasnt my day, Valverde said. The important thing is that we still have Nairo as leader and we have to do all we can for him.The route offered the chance for team directors to use tactics to shake up the overall standings.Orica-BikeExchange proved the most astute as it succeeded in moving riders Esteban Chaves and Simon Yates into third- and fourth-place overall.While Chaves pulled away late and moved to within two minutes of the lead, a long-distance solo attack by Yates on the third ascent helped him knock almost two minutes off the gap with Quintana and move into contention.Movistar started the stage by putting three riders in the breakaway to pressure Frmes Sky, only to see Frme then stay pegged to Quintana, and Valverde vanish from the title race.Valverde is out of the game. Thats gd news, Sky sports director Dario Cioni said. Chaves and Yates gained some time to move them up on the (general classification), but Chris has more than a minute on them, so thats comfortable for the moment.The race continues on the Spanish side of the Pyrenees on Sunday, with a 118.5-kilometer (74-mile) route from Sabinanigo to a category-one finish at Sallent de Gallego. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 379 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen