Friday nights NRL preliminary final against Cronulla at All

in Bewerbung 05.05.2019 11:26
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Everton have signed Lokomotiv Moscows Oumar Niasse, but who is he?Roberto Martinez has spent £13.5m on the forward, making him the clubs third most expensive signing in history behind Romelu Lukaku and Marouane Fellaini.Heres all you need to know about him... ProfileName: Oumar NiasseAge: 25Place of Birth: Ouakam, SenegalFormer clubs: US Ouakam, Brann (loan), Akhisar Beledyespor, Lokomotiv MoscowPosition: Winger/forwardBackground Niasse (R) has been a prolific goalscorer for Lokomotiv Moscow Niasse started at hometown club Ouakam in Senegal in 2008 where he played for five years. After impressing there, he was loaned to SK Brann in Norway but only played three games as he had to return due to injury despite scoring twice.Niasse had a trial at St Etienne and was offered a contract, but he refused the deal because he felt he was not offered a satisfactory wage.Shortly afterwards, the Senegal international signed with Turkish club Hamza Hamzaoglu in August 2013, and scored 21 goals in 34 appearances.Before the 2014/15 season, he joined FC Lokomotiv Moscow for €5.5m. In his first season in the Russian Premier League, he got four goals and two assists. During this current 2015/16 season he has 12 goals and 10 assists and was named the Russian Premier League player of the year for 2015.The 25-year-old has helped the club to third place in the Russian Premier League, five points behind leaders CSKA Moscow, and have also qualified for the last 32 of the Europa League.On the international stage, Niasse has scored four goals in his four caps for Senegal.Style of play Niasse (C) is known for his strength and pace Niasse is renowned as a strong, pacey forward who is capable of playing on the wing or up front. Standing at 6ft 2in tall, he is known to be a hard worker defensively, which could make him a gd fit for Martinezs high pressure system, and is also unafraid to sht.For Lokomotiv, Niasse primarily plays as a target striker in a 4-3-3 formation, but at Everton he could play on the wing should Martinez see Lukaku as a stronger candidate for the usual lone striker role.What they say about him Lokomotiv Moscows coach Igor Cherevchenko Lokomotiv Moscow coach Igor Cherevchenko: Niasse is a gd player, and I am not surprised that he is in demand.Lokomotiv Moscow teammate Alexsandr Semedov: Niasse is incredibly gd. I didnt expect him to perform at such a high level this season. He dreams of playing in the Premier League.Sky Sports News HQ reporter Ben Ransom: Hes had a fantastic season in Russia - Russian Premier League player of the year - and has already scored 12 goals this season plus ten assists, so hes a player who can bring a lot of quality to Roberto Martinezs squad.What he says… Niasse is strong, Niasse is tall. If nothings going right, give Niasse the ball and he wont let you down Oumar Niasse Jose Mourinho was very keen to sign me, but unfortunately he was fired. I am trying not to get distracted. If there will be a specific offer, I might leave Lokomotiv.Niasse is strong, Niasse is tall. If nothings going right, give Niasse the ball and he wont let you down. What other forwards can do, Niasse can do better. Other forwards in Russia have to work hard to become as gd as meAlso See:Transfer CentreLatest transfer newsTransfer bettingPaper TalkAir Jordan 6 Clearance . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Wholesale Air Jordan 6 China . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. http://www.cheapairjordan6.us/ .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Wholesale Air Jordan 6 .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Cheap Air Jordan 6 Wholesale . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city.Eight matches - and just two starts - into his NRL career, North Queensland youngster Coen Hess has been hailed as a future representative star by rugby league great Petero Civoniceva.The Cowboys title defence appeared to take a hit when form backrower Ethan Lowe (neck) was ruled out for the rest of the season ahead of their sudden death semi-final.However, Hess - who turned 20 just last month - stepped up to amass 188m, 29 tackles and score a stunning first half try in North Queenslands extra-time 26-20 win over Brisbane last Friday night.It marked just the second start for the 110kg, 190cm backrower in seven matches this year after a 2015 debut as a teenager.But Civoniceva already had the young Queenslander lined up for State of Origin duty.What a player, he told AAP.I was sitting back watching him thinking this guy has got a massive future.He wasnt waiting for the game to come to him, he was chasing the game which is a great sign for a young guy new in his career.He has all the attributes to have a successful NRL career and hopefully representative career.ddddddddddddCowboys coach Paul Green admitted Hess had enjoyed his start - and was hungry for more ahead of Friday nights NRL preliminary final against Cronulla at Allianz Stadium.He was close to one of our best players last week, he said.I think he enjoyed the game and wants a bit more of it.Civoniceva - who enjoyed a 15 season career before retiring at 36 - was in awe of Hess composure at such a young age.It speaks volumes of the system they have up there in North Queensland, he said.He is a young man but is a ready made first grader.I remember being at that age and I was just hopeful of playing well but these young guys these days are just on another level.They are not there to make up the numbers, they are backing themselves.Its a seamless transition to first grade - thats the most impressive thing. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 163 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen