to pose for selfies or say Hi.There will be a sen

in Bewerbung 04.05.2019 12:22
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Veteran guard Jerryd Bayless has agreed with the Philadelphia 76ers on a three-year, $27 million deal, league sources told ESPNs Marc Stein.The deal was first reported by The Associated Press.?The 27-year-old Bayless was a valuable backup for the Milwaukee Bucks for the last two seasons. He averaged 10.4 points and 3.1 assists last season.Bayless will give the 76ers an experienced point guard, which the team prioritized heading into free agency.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.Yeezy Bst 350 Pas Cher . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. rmmate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Yeezy 350 Pas Cher . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. http://www.pascheryeezy350.fr/ . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Yeezy Bst 350 a Vendre . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for gd. Site De Vente Yeezy Bst 350 .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore.RIO DE JANEIRO -- Simone Biles felt her right ft slip. Then her left.As she reached down to steady herself on the balance beam -- her first visible misstep during an astonishing Olympics that includes three gold medals and some of the most boundary pushing gymnastics ever -- one thought ran through her head.Wow, Simone, thats five-tenths, Biles said.And thats it. Nothing more. Sure, winning a record five gold medals in Rio de Janeiro would have been cl. Yet going 5 for 5 was always somebody elses deal. It wasnt hers. Her only regret in earning bronze during the beam final on Monday centered on those five seconds when she found herself scrambling trying to recover from a wobbly landing following a front flip.Im not disappointed in the medal that I received because anyone would love to have a bronze at an Olympics Games, Biles said. But Im disappointed in the routine that I did and not so much the whole entire routine, just the front tuck I guess. Because the rest of the routine was pretty gd.Even if it wasnt quite gd enough to stand atop the podium for once. Her score of 14.733 ended up well behind the 15.466 put up Sanne Wevers of the Netherlands and the 15.333 Final Five teammate Laurie Hernandez posted while grabbing silver. Biles wont leave Brazil with five golds -- something no female gymnast has ever done -- and shes totally OK with it.I think you guys want it more than I do, Biles said matter of factly. I just want to perform the routines that I practice.Biles will get one more shot Tuesday in the flr exercise final, where a victory would let her join Larisa Latynina, Vera Caslavska and Ecaterina Szabo as the only women to win four golds during an Olympic meet. Its heady territory for a 19-year-old, one who couldnt help but sigh as the admitted perfectionist waited for her score to flash.She wasnt happy with it, coach Aimee Brman said. She doesnt like to make mistakes. Its life and it happens and yes, she is human.Even if Biles had nailed her routine, theres no telling if she would have matched Wevers and Hernandez. Wevers was stunning while working across the 4-inch slab of wd 4-feet off the ground, calling it the performance of her life, one that ended with a hug from Dutch King Willem-Alexander and a phone call from the prime minister.To be out there and do my best routine ever in such a big final was amazing, Wevers said.It needed to be for Wevers to edge Hernandez. The 16-year-old is the youngest member of the Final Five tthat have turned the Rio Olympic Arena into a showcase highlighting the widening gap between the U.dddddddddddd.S. womens program and the rest of the world. Yet she hardly lked overcome by the moment as she dazzled on her favorite event while securing a seventh medal for the American women.Im very comfortable when Im up there, Hernandez said. Its incredible to be able to tumble on four inches of wd.Something that comes second nature to Hernandez, who regularly turns any random street curb into a chance to practice. She did it on her way to the venue on Monday, helping calm any lingering jitters.I dont really think about it, Hernandez said. I could probably sprint on the beam if I want to.The medal also gave the relentlessly charismatic Hernandez a chance to step into the spotlight after national team crdinator Martha Karolyi opted to keep her budding star out of the all-around competition during qualifying. Hernandez accepted the assignment without complaint, her voice among the loudest in the arena during Biles gold-clinching flr exercise. Biles returned the favor after Hernandez stuck her dismount, the two gd friends laughing during the seemingly interminable wait for the score.She does those same exact routines in practice, Biles said. Im so glad she could share that with the world and show how hard shes been training.Hernandez turned professional shortly before arriving in Rio and could fill the void at the top of the U.S. program if Biles decides to take a break after the games. True stardom awaits her once she returns home, a notion Biles is vaguely aware of but trying to tune out. She still considers herself normal even as other Olympic athletes stop her in the village to pose for selfies or say Hi.There will be a sense of relief when she finishes her Brazilian-themed flr routine on Tuesday, an event where shes the reigning world champion and put on a display during the all-around final that Karolyi called the closest thing to perfection in the sport. One momentary lapse on Monday did nothing to diminish Biles extraordinary time in Rio.Also Monday, Ri Se Gwang of North Korea tk gold in mens vault, followed by Denis Abliazin of Russia and Kenzo Shirai of Japan. Eleftherios Petrounias of Greece powered his way to gold on still rings. Arthur Zanetti of Brazil tk silver with Abliazin capturing bronze. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 38 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen