fore he had to curtail the session with a

in Bewerbung 25.04.2019 12:34
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

BOSTON -- There is no panic or frustration. But Chicago Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville acknowledges his team is in a tough spot going into Game 4 of the Stanley Cup final. "You lose back-to-back games, it gets your attention," the coach conceded. "Were in a hole right now. We want to make sure (Wednesday) we prioritize the importance of that game and its a different level." Down two games to one, the Hawks face a tall order in trying to bring down the Bruins in their own building. Boston has won seven straight at home and is 8-2 overall at TD Garden in these playoffs, outscoring the opposition 28-17. At least, the Hawks can take solace from their second-round series against Detroit. They trailed the Red Wings three games to one before reeling off three straight wins. "I think were in a tough spot," Quenneville acknowledged. "In the Detroit series we found a way to get ourselves to get back into it. Thats what were lking for. (Wednesday) is a very important game, like we have to win (Wednesday) night. Come up with a gd result, were right where we want to be." Quenneville said he hoped injured star Marian Hossa (upper body) will be back in the lineup. Chicagos co-scoring leader was a late scratch Monday, replaced by Ben Smith Quenneville was quizzed on why Smith didnt take the warmup if Hossa was a doubtful starter. Eventually he confessed that he did not want to tip his hand that something might be awry with his lineup. The Chicago coach has other concerns. His team is getting schled in the faceoff circle, putting the Hawks constantly on the back ft. Boston won 40 of 56 faceoffs Monday with Patrice Bergeron winning 24 of 28 draws. Chicagos power play, which was ordinary during the season (ranking 19th with a 16.7 percentage success rate), has been even worse in the playoffs. Chicago was 0-for-5 with a man advantage in Game 3 and has not scored a power-play goal in its last 20 chances dating to Game 2 of the Western Conference final. The Blackhawks have an 11.3 per cent success rate this post-season (7-for-62), and are only 3.7 per cent on the road (1-for-27). The Hawks are 0-for-11 with a man advantage against Boston this series. Bostons penalty killing isnt helping matters. The Bruins killed off five power plays Monday night, stretching their successful string to 27 consecutive penalties dating to Game 5 of the Eastern Conference semifinals. "I think special teams last night, they won that war," Quenneville said Tuesday. Whatever the manpower situation, Chicago has not scored in 122 minutes 26 seconds. This from a team that scored 155 goals during the regular season, second only to Pittsburgh. Of course, the Bruins limited the high-flying Pens to two goals in four games in the Eastern final. The numbers all seem to favour Boston. The Bruins are 2-0 when holding a 2-1 series lead in the final. The Blackhawks are 0-3 lifetime when trailing 2-1 in the final. "We know theyre a gd team, tough to play against," said Chicago defenceman Johnny Oduya. "But I think we still feel confident. We know we have to steal a game here and thats what were lking to do." The Hawks, like the Bruins, had an optional skate Tuesday with most players electing to skip the session.Wholesale College Jerseys . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was gd about the clubs recent play. It worked. College Jerseys From China . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. http://www.jerseyscollegecheap.com/ . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Cheap College Jerseys Free Shipping . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. College Jerseys Stitched .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night.Leicester City goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel has moved quickly to play down reports that he had picked up an injury training with Denmark.Initial reports claimed Schmeichel trained for 20 minutes on Sunday before he had to curtail the session with a minor muscle problem in his thigh, according to the Danish press.Schmeichels tweet read: Just to confirm: I have NOT withdrawn from the Denmark squad and I have NOT hurt my hamstring. I left training today (Sunday) as a precaution. Schmeichel has been in finee form for Leicester, who sit five points clear of Tottenham at the top with seven matches remaining.dddddddddddd.City No 2 Mark Schwarzer has made just three appearances this season, all in the Capital One Cup.Denmark play Scotland at Hampden Park on Tuesday, live on Sky Sports 1.Also See:Okazaki loving the limelightVardys top five goalsLeicester fixturesGet a free £10 bet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 472 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen