eam in the quarterfinals -- joinin

in Bewerbung 24.04.2019 12:53
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

My sister has always been fearless.When we were little kids, wed stand on a railing on the second flr of our house, then jump off onto the couch down below on the first flr. Shed go first, and Id follow. We were both gymnasts, so we were always trying things around the house. Nothing scared her.In the gym, wed often train together, and sometimes, when it came to trying a new move, shed joke that she was going to die. Its something all gymnasts joke about -- the fear is real.But most of us dont go and do it perfectly then! Simone was always able to go for it. If she felt fear, she never showed it.There were hard days in the gym leading up to the Rio Olympics. Sometimes shed get so frustrated with herself, and there were days when shed cry because it was so hard. It wasnt easy at all. That didnt stop her, though, and she never gave up. Thats something Ill always remember.Everyone expected Simone to win in Rio. She told me once that she did feel the pressure, and that it was more pressure than shed ever felt before. She said the expectations were hard -- and she didnt want to disappoint anyone. But she also told me that she knew she was ready.When we got to Brazil, I was so nervous for her, more nervous than Ive ever been. I almost couldnt watch. The best night was when she won the all-around. She finally did it, and I couldnt control my emotions. We didnt get to talk to her right after, but I could see how happy she was. We were all cheering and crying and jumping up and down when she won. I just couldnt stop crying.Its been funny to watch her go from normal Simone to famous Simone. Even in Brazil, people came up to me every day thinking I was her. Theyd ask for autographs and take pictures. And many times they didnt speak English so I couldnt explain that I wasnt her. Theyd just say, Simone! Simone! and finally I decided it was easier to just let them take a picture.We do lk alike, Ill give them that. But Im about 5-ft-2. Simone is 4-ft-8. Im a gd head taller than her. When we are side by side, people can definitely tell us apart.Since Rio, its been crazy. We cant go anywhere without Simone being recognized. Well run into the supermarket to get onions and someone will say, Hey! Thats Simone Biles! Sometimes I want to just go to the store and grab a few things without people coming up to us, but she deserves it t. Shes worked so hard. And now every time we go out, someone wants a photo with her.Weve always had a lot of fun together. If I could do anything in the world with her, right now, wed go ice skating. Weve always been so busy that we just havent had time. This year, were doing it.Simone is as outgoing as she seems, and yes, she is always laughing. Shes also kind and humble, and Im so proud to have her as my sister. I lk up to her in every way.More on Simone Biles? Exclusive bk excerpt: Courage to Soar by Simone Biles?Story ?? Meet the coach who helps Simone Biles, Laurie Hernandez stay mentally strong?Story ?? Simone Biles mom Nellie on keeping her daughter steady on the balance beam of life?Story ?? The difficulty of being Simone Biles?Story ?The IMPACT25 is espnWs annual list of the 25 athletes and influencers who have made the greatest difference for women in sports. Explore the 2016 list and more content at espnW.com/IMPACT25.Discount Nike MLB Jerseys .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shtout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Free Shipping . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. http://www.cheapbaseballjerseyschina.com/ . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances.With a spot in the quarterfinals at the League of Legends World Championships on the line, Royal Never Give Up defeated North Americas top seed, Team SoloMid, to eliminate the favored League Championship Series side and move on to the knockout stage in Chicago next week.In a matchup of two of the best ADCs in the world, Jian Uzi Zi-hao of RNG came out well ahead of Yiliang Doublelift Peng. Uzi selected Ezreal and finished with a final scoreline of 10/2/8, pressuring the TSM bottom lane early and picking up all three kills when his team collapsed on the North American squad while the bot lane duo attempted to contest a ward. He continued to carry his team, providing overwhelming damage and team fight presence. Uzi finished with nearly half of his teams damage, carrying his side to the quarterfinals.Team SoloMid almost made a comeback after a huge early deficit, as a team fight at the bot lane inhibitor led to an ace for the NA LCS squad, but RNG would come back from the fountain and pick off Dennis Svenskeren Johnsen and remove his potential to contest Baron Nashor from the map.dddddddddddd That led to another Baron buff and one last team fight, which went in favor of the Chinese side and ended with a destroyed nexus.The victory means RNG advances as the second seed from its group, while Team SoloMid is eliminated. RNG is the second Chinese team in the quarterfinals -- joining EDward Gaming -- while both North American teams to finish the group stage so far have been eliminated. The remaining Chinese and North American teams will meet in Group B on the final day of groups on Sunday, as I May and Cloud9 compete with SK Telecom T1 and Flash Wolves for the last two spots in the round of eight. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 346 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen