s, and at 6-2 sit in a first-place tie w

in Bewerbung 23.04.2019 12:31
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Max Verstappen says Red Bulls race pace is very strong despite a mixed opening day of practice for the Malaysian Grand Prix.Verstappen was 0.4s slower than the fastest Ferrari in the FP2 qualifying simulations, which suggested the Italian team will be best of the rest on Saturday. Though Red Bull seemed strongest on the long runs Verstappen thinks Red Bull can pull closer on one-lap pace.Evaluating Red Bulls short- and long-term pace, Verstappen said: I think both were not t bad. The first one you just build up to it, especially with the new tarmac, you have to get to grips with it with the car but I think it was a positive day. Short runs can be a bit better but I think the long runs, they lk very strong.When asked what Red Bull needed to find overnight, he replied: Just a bit more in the short run. I think we can be happy.Verstappen is confident there is plenty of pace for Red Bull to unlock in time for qualifying.I think the pace on the softs was pretty gd for me so I felt like there was quite some lap time in it so I was happy, especially in the long run. I felt like I could do what I want with the car, I could throw it into the corner like I wanted to and still the pace was there. I think thats always positive.m.com/" target="_blank">Grey Nike Air Zm Pegasus 31 . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. m.com/" target="_blank">Mens Nike Air Zm Pegasus 31 . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brklyn during the off-season. m.com/" target="_blank">http://www.cheapairmaxzm.com/ . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. m.com/" target="_blank">Red Nike Air Zm Pegasus 33 . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. m.com/" target="_blank">White Nike Air Zm Pegasus 34 .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch.Through Week 8 of the NFL season, no division boasts more wins than the AFC West.Home to the defending champs, the resurgent Raiders, the always feisty Chiefs and prolific Chargers attack, the AFC West sports a 20-11 record and a .645 cumulative win percentage.With just one win separating the top three teams -- and the Chargers capable of making things interesting down the stretch -- SportsNations #PulseOfTheNation asks:The Broncos have claimed the AFC West crown in each of the past five seasons, and at 6-2 sit in a first-place tie with Oakland. The Raiders, who havent won the division since 2002, have a legitimate shot at eending that drought thanks to the scintillating play of Derek Carr.dddddddddddd. The third-year QB is coming off a ridiculous 513-yard, four-touchdown performance in an OT win over Tampa Bay. The Chiefs chances might have taken a hit after quarterback Alex Smith suffered an injury on Sunday, and the Chargers face an uphill climb after several late-game collapses have them in the cellar at 3-5.Theres still plenty of time left to settle this thing. Heres hoping all four teams remain in the running. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 151 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen