n said of Tate. "When he was getting

in Bewerbung 23.04.2019 12:30
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. -- Patrick Tyler threw five touchdown passes, tying Southern Utahs single-game record, Mike Sharp became the schls career leader with 29 TD receptions and the Thunderbirds beat Northern Arizona 48-21 on Saturday in the season finale for both teams.Tyler completed 20 of 35 for 288 yards with one interception and Sharp had 139 yards receiving with three scores. Malik Brown had 161 yards rushing and two touchdowns.NAUs Blake Kemp hit Emmanuel Butler for a 26-yard touchdown that tied it with 1:25 left in the half, but 30 seconds later Tyler connected with Sharp on a 73-yard catch-and-run to make it 28-21.On the first possession of the second half, Kemp threw an interception to Mike Needham and, eight plays later, Sharps 2-yard touchdown catch put SUU (6-5, 5-3 Big Sky) in front for gd. After Junior Tufuga stopped Kemp for no gain on fourth-and-1, Sharp added a 35-yard TD catch to become the Thunderbirds career leader with 29 touchdown receptions.Needhams second interception, which he returned 45 yards to the 25, set up Logan Parkers 16-yard touchdown catch that capped the scoring.Butler had six catches for 100 yards for Northern Arizona (5-6, 4-4).Green Air Max 2018 . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Air Max 2018 Outlet . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. http://www.cheapairmaxsaleonline.com/ . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they lked comfortable. Air Max 2018 Discount . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a pr game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side lked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Cheap Air Max 2018 .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training.CALGARY -- The health of Drew Tate is in question again. After overcoming an injury-riddled 2012 season, the Calgary Stampeders quarterback is dealing with another injury -- a strained forearm muscle in his throwing arm this time. Tate was on the field for Mondays practice at McMahon Stadium. He worked on his ftwork, but did not throw the ftball. Head coach and general manager John Hufnagel said Tates status was day-to-day. The coach wasnt sure Tate would be able to play Friday in Montreal against the Alouettes. "We have to let it settle down," Hufnagel said. "Well see how long it will take to get him back on the field throwing. Calgary and Montreal both started the season 1-1. Tate did not finish Friday nights 36-21 loss to the Saskatchewan Roughriders, leaving with about five minutes remaining. Veteran backup Kevin Glenn cleaned up in Regina, while Tate std on the sidelines with an ice pack on his arm. "Theres a little pain there, but well see tomorrow, see how it feels," Tate said following Mondays practice. "Am I confident I will be able to play in Montreal? Im confident if I am called upon to play, I will play very confidently. If they tell me to go in there, Im going to fire that ball." Tates first full season as Calgarys No. 1 pivot in 2012 was interrupted by injuries, starting with a separated shoulder in Week 2. Subsequent surgery and rehabilitation sidelined him for all but the final two games of the regular season. He then fractured a bone near the wrist of his throwing arm in the West Division semifinal win over Saskatchewan.dddddddddddd Glenn was Calgarys starter in the division final victory over the B.C. Lions and in the Grey Cup loss to the host Toronto Argonauts. Tate said he began feeling pain in his arm a month ago, but completed 19 of 27 pass attempts and threw three touchdowns in a 44-32 season-opening win over the Lions on June 28. The 27-year-old played an excellent first half in Regina. A pair of touchdown throws and 222 passing yards paced the visitors to a 21-14 lead at halftime. But Tate struggled in the second half and Stampeder penalties also aided a Saskatchewan comeback. "He was so focused and doing a great job," Stampeder offensive co-ordinator Dave Dickenson said of Tate. "When he was getting pain in his elbow, it tk away from his mental side of the game. Hed be the first to admit it. We lost our flow and it really hurt us." Tate has become accustomed to questions about his health. "This is how it is, right? Starting quarterback goes out, everybody has to ask the questions and put it in ink," he said. Glenn compiled 4,220 yards in passing for 25 touchdowns and a completion rate of 66.7 per cent during Tates absences last year. The 34-year-old was 4-for-7 for 41 yards in relief of Tate in Regina. "If was the number one, two or three guy, Im always going to prepare as if Im going to play," Glenn said. "Ill just wait to see what happens. Im ready to go if the situation arises." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 97 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen