earned run in his preceding two starts. H

in Spam Area!!! 23.04.2019 11:22
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

ZAGREB, Croatia -- Argentina beats Croatia 3-2 to win its 1st Davis Cup title. Womens Air Jordan 5 Retro . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Wholesale Air Jordan 5 Retro . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. http://www.cheapairjordan5retro.com/ . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Blue Air Jordan 5 Retro . Two pressure cker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. White Air Jordan 5 Retro . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. WASHINGTON -- Dan Harens season-long struggles have hampered the Nationals. His latest outing was something different. Hes got the win to prove it. Haren won for the first time since May 9, backed by home runs from Bryce Harper, Ian Desmond and Denard Span that powered the Washington to a 4-1 win over the New York Mets on Saturday. Haren (5-11) pitched seven innings, allowing one run and three hits. "How bout Haren? How bout that," Nationals manager Davey Johnson said, excitedly. "He was great. He still had some left in the tank, t." In his longest start since May 30, Haren walked one and struck out six. "Its obviously been a long time to have that winning feeling after a game," smiling former All-Star said. "It definitely feels gd." Bad innings, often caused by the 21 home runs hes allowed this season, have been Harens issue. His winless drought wasnt a case of bad luck but primarily pr pitching, though hes now allowed two runs or fewer in three of his last four starts. In between victories, the veteran right-hander made 11 starts, going 0-8 with a 6.18 ERA. Even worse, Washington lost all 11 games, including three since Haren returned from the disabled list on July 8. David Wright nearly homered off Haren in the first and sixth innings, but his high-arcing shots down the left-field line landed wide of the pole. "Gave up a couple of home runs -- foul," Haren cracked. "Thankfully, they were foul today." Haren also doubled to help the Nationals win for the third time in four games. Desmond and Span hit back-to-back homers against Dillon Gee (7- in the second and Harper followed with a two-run drive in the third. Harper had two hits in his return to the starting lineup after being limited to pinch-hitting duty in the second game of Fridays doubleheader. The All-Star outfielder aggravated his left knee while diving for a ball in the opener. After Harens leadoff double in the third, Harper hit his 15th home run of the year. Despite a tumultuous week, which included the Nationals firing their hitting coach, demoting former closer Drew Storen to the minors and an 11-0 loss to the Mets, Washington has regained its touch. "I think that could probbably be rock bottom there," Haren said of Fridays 11-run loss.dddddddddddd "We dont have any more time for hitting bottom anymore. ... I was finally able to maintain momentum, something I havent done all year." Wright had two singles and an RBI for the Mets, who have lost two straight. Washington tk the second game on Ryan Zimmermans game-ending homer. "The home runs are killing us, theres no doubt," Mets manager Terry Collins said. Span hit his first home run with the Nationals and first for the former Minnesota outfielder since Oct. 2, 2012, a span of 426 plate appearances. "My home run trot was definitely a little rusty," Span said. "I think I stutter stepped around third. I was just trying not to fall." The game was delayed by rain for 62 minutes with one out in the bottom of the eighth. Only scattered fans from the original crowd of 37,464 returned to watch the final five outs. Rafael Soriano pitched the ninth for his 26th save. With Eric Young Jr. on second following a single and stolen base in the sixth, Wrights two-out single ended Harens shutout hopes. Haren and the Nationals bullpen held New York to one hit over the final three innings. Reliever Tyler Clippard pitched a spotless eighth. Gee had not lost since June 17 and did allow an earned run in his preceding two starts. He dominated the Nationals in three previous starts this season, posting a 3-0 record with an 0.96 ERA. "The balls they hit out, they were mistakes, they werent gd pitches," said Gee who pitched seven innings, allowing four runs on six hits. "They did a gd job. I was happy to at least get through 7 innings. That was big. But the damage had been done." NOTES: Minus the delay, the game tk 2 hours, 17 minutes. ... Washington has seven sets of back-to-back home runs this season. ... The Mets are moving to a six-man pitching rotation in an attempt to limit the number of innings pitched by starters Matt Harvey and Zack Wheeler. Following Gee and Carlos Torres in Washington, Jeremy Hefner pitches Monday at Miami followed by Wheeler, Jenrry Mejia and Harvey. ... Torres (1-1, 0.94) opposes Washingtons RHP Taylor Jordan (0-3, 3.6 in Sundays series finale. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 18 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen