.Once the investigation has been completed,

in Bewerbung 20.04.2019 09:21
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- Rob Gray Jr. scored 22 points and Devin Davis added 19 points to send Houston past Morgan State 93-52 on Friday night in the season opener for both squads.Kyle Meyer made one of two free throws early to make it 11-0 and the rout was on. Morgan State got on the board with 14:54 before halftime with two free throws.Later, Gray made two free throws and nailed a 3 to push the lead to 28-5 with 10:04 left.The Cougars have won their last seven openers and 11 of their last 12. Houston has an all-time record of 51-20 to start the season.Georgia Southern beat Houston, 65-63 on Nov. 10, 2008 on the first day of the 2K Sports Classic benefiting Coaches vs. Cancer at Dukes Cameron Indr Stadium.Tiwian Kendley led the Bears with 18 points. Under Armour Ireland Sale . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers schl record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Under Armour Online Ireland . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. http://www.underarmouroutletireland.com/ . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Buy Under Armour Online Ireland . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Under Armour Outlet Ireland . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. rmmate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- Kam Williams scored 23 points to lead Ohio State past Navy 78-68 in the nightcap of the Veterans Classic on Friday.Keita Bates-Diop had 14 points and 14 rebounds, while Trevor Thompson added 11 points for the Buckeyes, who shot 27 of 47 (57.4 percent) from the field.Ohio State (1-0) has all five starters back from last season and that experience was vital against the Midshipmen.I was very pleased with how we finished the game out, Ohio State coach Thad Matta said. Obviously, 17 turnovers is unacceptable in terms of guys trying to catch with one hand, and a little one-handed pass here and there. Its little things we have to get corrected.Navy (0-1) tied the game, 35-35, on a dunk by Aaron Briggs with 18:20 left. From there, Ohio State gradually pulled away and a layup by Trevor Thompson, who scored 11 points, provided the first double-digit lead, 47-37, midway through the second half.It was the first-game jitters, but in the second half we picked it up, Bates-Diop said. Obviously, that is how we need to play all year, with that energy.The Buckeyes picked up the pace and consecutive dunks by JaeSean Tate and Marc Loving bsted the margin to 12 with 10:50 left. The Midshipmen did not threaten the rest of the way.Loving, an honorable mention Alll-Big Ten selection last season, finished with 13 pointsHasan Abdullah scored 22 points in his first career start for Navy.dddddddddddd.I feel like my teammates kept my confidence up, said Abdullah, who was hampered by a hip injury last season. Thats really why I played the way I did. I just felt so comfortable on the flr with my teammates. They found me and I made open shots.BIG PICTUREOhio State: The Buckeyes had to work for its shots and got an overall solid test against a fundamentally sound Navy team. These types of games should get Ohio State battle-tested for the Big Ten, which has five teams in the top 25.Navy: The Midshipmen are picked to finish eighth in the Patriot League and will have to perform much better from the free-throw line if it wants to prove the pundit wrong. Navy was just 14 of 24 from the line against Ohio State.UP NEXTOhio State: The Buckeyes open their home schedule Monday against North Carolina Central before hosting a showdown against Providence two days later.Navy: The Midshipmen get their second consecutive home game Sunday against Washington College, a DIII schl based in nearby Chestertown, Md. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 552 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen