. The state charged that he shot her in anger after an ar

in Laberecke 28.03.2019 07:30
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Demetrious Johnsons attempt at a ninth defense of his UFC flyweight championship will have to wait.Johnson, 29, has reportedly withdrawn from his UFC 201 bout on July 30 in Atlanta because of an undisclosed injury suffered in training camp.Multiple media outlets have confirmed the initial report from Brazilian site Combate on Friday.Fighting out of Parkland, Washington, Johnson (24-2-1) was expected to face Brazilian Wilson Reis (20-6) in the co-main event of a card headlined by welterweight champion Robbie Lawlers title defense against Tyron Wdley.The UFC has yet to announce whether the fight will be postponed to a later date.The only 125-pound champion in UFC history, Johnson is three months removed from a dominant victory over Olympic gold medalist Henry Cejudo at UFC 197.Nicknamed Mighty Mouse, Johnson won the inaugural UFC flyweight title in 2012 and followed up with eight title defenses, lifting him to the top spot in ESPN.coms pound-for-pound rankings.Reis, 31, is 4-2 since making his UFC debut in 2013. He last fought in January when he outpointed Dustin Ortiz. Cheap Nike Air Vapormax . Wdson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Cheap Nike Vapormax China . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. http://www.cheapvapormaxforsale.com/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shtaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Cheap Air Vapormax Wholesale .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Nike Vapormax Wholesale China . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. JOHANNESBURG -- A South African judge on Friday dismissed an appeal by prosecutors for a harsher sentence against Oscar Pistorius, who was found guilty of murder for killing his girlfriend in 2013.Judge Thokozile Masipa said the states appeal to extend the six-year sentence against the 29-year-old double amputee Olympic sprinter had a limited prospect of success.I am not persuaded that there are reasonable prospects of success for an appeal, she said in the South Gauteng High Court in Johannesburg.Pistorius shot Reeva Steenkamp, 29, in the early-morning hours of Feb. 14, 2013. He claimed he thought she was an intruder. The state charged that he shot her in anger after an argument. Pistorius was found guilty of murder and sentenced by Masipa to six years in prison.The sentence was described as shockingly lenient, prosecutor Gerrie Nel said Friday, adding that the judge should have used a 15-year minimum sentence as a starting point because Steenkamp had suffered a horrendous death.ddddddddddddPistorius never offered an acceptable explanation for having fired four shots through the toilet dr, Nel said.The fact that Pistorius fired four shots using hollow-point bullets that are designed to inflict maximum damage meant the possibility of death was more likely and should have been an aggravating factor, Nel said.The state may appeal Masipas decision at the Supreme Court of Appeals in the city of Bloemfontein, but has yet to indicate whether it will do so. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 497 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen