ground.But while the Dodgers were beat

in Laberecke 28.03.2019 07:30
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Code hopper Jarryd Hayne is set to play for his new club Gold Coast on Sunday at home against the Warriors after announcing a two-year deal with them.The former representative superstar will remain with the club until at least the end of the 2018 NRL season, after trying his hand at the NFL in the US and Rugby Sevens for Fiji since departing Parramatta in 2014.Not in my wildest dreams I ever thought I would be up on the Gold Coast, Hayne said.The former NSW and Australian representative had previously committed to a lifetime deal with Parramatta when he left.He said the decision not to return to the Eels was a hard one but he had still not received a formal offer from the club, which had been destabilised by the salary cap scandal, and needed to make a decision.A part of me is sad because Im not going to go back to the club that I grew up with and loved as a kid, he said.At the end of the day I wanted to play fty this year.The way that the board is - the way things have gone this year, couldnt get something done, its sad and it hurts me just as much as I know it hurts the fans down there.Gold Coast coach Neil Henry hailed the signing as a significant bst for the club.We all know what a talent he is, Henry said.I know that our players are excited to be able to welcome him to the club and, more importantly, engage with him and see him on the fty field performing in the Titans jumper.Titans CEO Graham Annesley said he was expecting a massive crowd a Cbus Super Stadium on Sunday to see Haynes club debut.More to followJARRYD HAYNES NRL LIFE: Born: February 15, 1988 (age 2NRL career: Debut: May 19 2006, v Penrith Panthers Games: 176 Tries: 103 Honours: 2 Dally M Medals (2009, 2014), 3 Brad Fittler Medals (2007, 2008, 2014), RLIF player of the year award (2009).Representative career: State of Origin: 20 matches for NSW, nine tries Australia: 12 matches, 11 tries Fiji: 4 matches, 3 tries. Cheap Nike Free Shoes Free Shipping .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Nike Free Shoes On Sale .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Wdson said Wednesday that J. http://www.nikefreecheap.com/ .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Cheap China Nike Free Shoes . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Cheap Nike Free Shoes Wholesale . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. SAN FRANCISCO -- Atlanta Braves interim manager Brian Snitker thought young right-hander Mike Foltynewicz won more than just a ballgame Saturday night.He noted that the 24-year-old should benefit from the conditions under which he excelled at AT&T Park.Now hes hoping for the same for his young Sunday starter, Aaron Blair.This environment is great. What a great place to play, Snitker said after Saturdays 3-1 win. Any time you experience this atmosphere here, it can do nothing but prepare you to be a major leaguer.Blair might not have been adequately prepared when he made his major-league debut earlier this season for the Braves.The 24-year-old failed to win any of his first 11 starts, running up a 0-5 record and a 7.99 ERA.One of those drubbings occurred at the hands of the Giants on June 2. It was in a matchup with the same guy that Blair will duel Sunday, Giants ace Madison Bumgarner.Bumgarner not only shut out the Braves that day in a 6-0 win but contributed one of the Giants three home runs off Blair, who allowed six runs, five hits and four walks in four innings.The rkie was sent to Triple-A later that month, and things havent gone appreciably better there. He was just 2-4 with a 5.98 ERA in nine starts before getting the call to show up in San Francisco on Sunday.If theres gd news for Blair, its that hell face a Giants team thats a bit banged up.Right fielder Hunter Pence has missed the last two games with a hamstring strain. He had an MRI on Saturday and likely wontt do anything but possibly pinch hit Sunday.ddddddddddddAnd Giants first baseman Brandon Belt complained of a sore neck shortly before game time Saturday, which got him scratched from the starting lineup.The Giants also rested star catcher Buster Posey, which helped Foltynewiczs cause. He responded with 7 2/3 strong innings in the win.We were a little short-handed, Giants manager Bruce Bochy said afterward. Sure, you are going to miss those guys. It unfortunately happens once in a while. And it happened tonight to us.The loss dropped the Giants two games back of the Los Angeles Dodgers in the National League West at a time when the schedule indicates San Francisco should be making up ground.But while the Dodgers were beating the NL Central-leading Chicago Cubs on Saturday, the Giants were losing for a third time this season to the last-place Braves.A former Dodger contributed big-time to the Giants demise Saturday night.Former longtime Dodgers and San Diego Padres outfielder Matt Kemp belted the eighth career home run at AT&T Park, a three-run shot that provided all the Braves scoring in their win.Its fun to play here, Kemp said. Its always gd to beat this team, quiet the crowd down. They get riled up when they get up.Kemp will be matched up Sunday with Bumgarner, against whom he has gone just 11-for-57 (.193) in his career but with two homers. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 242 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen