Los Angeles Angels closer Huston Street

in Laberecke 23.03.2019 04:27
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

PITTSFORD, NY – David Hearns third round certainly was a colourful one. A lk at his scorecard on the PGA.com website shows six birdies (those appear in blue), five bogeys (a light brown) and a double (a darker brown). Add it all up and it spelled a tough day for the Brantford, Ont., resident who ended his day with that double and a score of 71. After a great start to his week, Hearn has slipped each of the following two days, blaming his putter for the slide. “The bottom line is I just didnt putt well enough today,” Hearn summarized. “Hopefully I can straighten that out (Sunday) and sht a gd score, maybe even get into red numbers.” Hearns day included missing some putts from knee-knock range on eight and nine, and then coming back with a solid birdie on the 10th after hitting his approach in to about six feet. A hole later, his tee shot on the par-3 11th landed in some deep rough beside the green. He hacked it out, clanging it off the pin and dropping it into the hole for another birdie. “I was just really trying to keep that one on the green,” he admitted. “To have it go in was a bonus.” He added another birdie at the 15th but stumbled home with a bogey on the 17th before his unfortunate double at the last. Those two final holes played as the first and third toughest on the course respectively Saturday and ate up more than their fair share of players. Still, Hearn was hoping for a better ending to his day. “Im a little disappointed in my finish,” he stated. “I had a string of birdies going on the back nine, but 17 and 18 are just playing so long. Theyre really more like par 5s. On 17, for example, I hit driver, 3-wd just to get there. Thats how long those holes are playing.” Despite that finish, it didnt take Hearn long to put it behind him. Hes able to laugh at himself for his hiccups and move on to the next challenge. It is, after all, only golf. Its his job and the way he makes his living, but he seems able to understand that getting upset over a bad finish is wasted energy. Hearn still has work to do on Sunday, a move up the leaderboard will assist him in the year-end FedEx cup playoffs. It will also put some cash in bank, which, with an $8 million purse, can be significant. Throw in some Official World Golf Ranking Points and even a few Presidents Cup points, and Sunday is an important day. “My goal for [Sunday] is to try and get into red numbers for the day and maybe even the week,” Hearn stated. “If I can put together a real nice Sunday round, sht three or four under, I can move up into a gd spot.” Even if that doesnt happen over the final 18 holes Hearn has certainly gained a lot this week. Hes taken another step in his career that has been a slow and steady climb, a climb that is proving nothing but a success. Yeezy Bst 350 Australia Release .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all t brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Yeezy Bst 350 Cheap Real . LOUIS -- Rkie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. http://www.wholesaleyeezy350australia.com/ . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Yeezy Bst 350 Australia Sale . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Yeezy Bst 350 Wholesale . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really gd position for tomorrow," Scott said. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Los Angeles Angels closer Huston Street underwent season-ending arthroscopic surgery on his right knee.Street had surgery to repair a torn meniscus Wednesday in his native Texas.He tweeted after the surgery:The surgery puts an end to the least impressive season of Streets 12-year career. The three-time All-Star is 3-2 with a career-low nine saves and a 6.45 ERA.Street hasnt pitched since July 31. He missed significant playing time earlieer this season with an oblique muscle injury.ddddddddddddtreet is expected to be healthy for next season. He is under contract for $9 million in 2017.He is the sixth player to undergo season-ending surgery for the Angels (52-73), who are on pace for their worst season in 23 years.The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 31 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen