n assistant coach at Pepperdine who t

in Bewerbung 15.03.2019 11:29
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Melbourne captain Cameron Smith has called on NRL referees to adopt a harder line on players trying to milk penalties.Smith, who uncharacteristically lost his cl in the Storms last-start loss to Brisbane, says whistle-blowers have an obligation to referee the game properly.(There were) some things in our game the other night which I think most people would say was playing against the spirit of the game, Smith said on Monday.Cheap NBA Jerseys ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., tk sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. Jerome Robinson Jersey . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. http://www.cheapclippersjerseys.com/ . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Jersey .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Cheap Clippers Jerseys . PAUL, Minn.RIO DE JANEIRO -- When Merrill Moses first started playing for U.S. water polo, the team manager would pack a TV and VCR for overseas tournaments, and players would watch VHS tapes of their games. Tony Azevedo remembers waiting and waiting for the play he wanted to see.On the eve of the United States opener at the Rio de Janeiro Games, Moses can scout an opponents tendencies on his phone. Azevedo can watch every one of his shots for the last week. Water polo, one of the smallest sports in the Olympic program, has come a long way.Its time management, said Moses, a three-time Olympian who turns 39 on Aug. 13. Were definitely using our time more wisely and preparing in a much better way.When world champion Serbia takes on Hungary in the first mens game on Saturday, followed by the U.S. and defending Olympic champion Croatia, there will be no need for any introductions. Coaches are sharing more video than before, helped by the ease of technology, and USA Water Polo sends a staffer to major championships for video work -- even when the U.S. isnt participating in the competition.The increase in accessible scouting information puts water polo in line with some of the worlds biggest sports, where video libraries have been more commonplace for a longer time. But Azevedo, playing in his fifth Olympics -- a record for the U.S. program -- thinks there is plenty of rm to grow.I think the more and more we start to understand our sport and people start investing more technology into our sport, then well actually be able to take it to a whole new level, Azevedo said Friday. I think its just started happening as water polo started growing in the United States and really outside of Europe.The use of underwater cameras also has added another leevel to water polo scouting.dddddddddddd Some major competitions like the Olympics show the thrashing and wrestling that goes on below the surface, giving coaches a closer lk at how players are fighting for leverage in key areas of the pl.The 34-year-old Azevedo said the additional information helps in a variety of ways.I mean weve used it, of course, against opponents, saying 90 percent of this guys main shots or his goals are high left, he said. Weve even used it against ourselves, where you take a guy and say `Hey, you sht 90 percent of your shots here. You need to start learning how to sht, you know, cross cage or a lob or something else because people are going to catch on. So its really made both sides better.Shting tendencies could take on even more importance in Rio. Following group play, tie games go straight to a shtout after regulation. Think penalty kicks in soccer.Whether its Moses or his backup, 6-ft-8 McQuin Baron, in goal for the tiebreaker, each of them can take a closer lk on where shters like to go in those situations.For Moses, an assistant coach at Pepperdine who takes a lot of pride in his preparation, the abundance of information presents a different challenge.Theres a fine line where you dont want to, Id say, overthink things, he said. A shter has his tendencies. I watch it to pick that up, but you also got to understand that hes not always going to do that. When I was younger, I used to go `Oh, hes always shting there, and now, I kind of know the tendencies, but Im still reading the situation.---Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 215 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen