meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Australias

in Mitglieder 14.03.2019 06:41
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

NEW DELHI - Badminton player Saina Nehwal has been seeded fifth while PV Sindhu will start as ninth seed at the Rio Olympics.Saina has been placed in Group G in the womens singles category and Sindhu in Group M, according to a tweet from the Badminton Association of India.Kidambi Srikanth has been seeded ninth in the mens draw.The womens doubles pair of Jwala Gutta and Ashwini Ponnappa have been put in Group A, while the mens doubles pair of Manu Attri and B Sumeeth Reddy will be in Group D.The players have been divided into 16 groups in the singles draw and the top player from each group will advance to the round of 16. Srikanths group includes Swedens Henri Hurskainen and Lino Munoz. Hurskainen is ranked 50 while Munoz is ranked 73.If he advances, Srikanth is likely to face fifth-seeded Dane Jan Jorgenson in the last 16.Sainas group is rounded by Ukraines Marija Ulitina, world number 64 and Brazils Lohanny Vincenty, whos ranked 66. Sindus group comprises of Canadas Michelle Li, whos ranked 19th in the world and world number 68, Laura Sarosi from Hungary.If Saina progresses to the quarterfinals, she is likely to face Li Xuerui, who won Gold at the previous Olympics in London. Sindhu has a relatively tougher draw as might face Tai Tzu Ying in the last 16 if both of them advance beyond their group. ?The doubles draw has 16 teams which are divided into four groups of four teams each with the top two teams in each group advancing to the quarterfinals.Attri and Reddy are in a tough group which includes the 2008 Gold medalist Hendra Setiawan from Indonesia wholl be partnered by Mohammad Ahsan.Gutta and Ponnappa will fancy their chances of progressing to the next round inspite of being in the same group as the world number one pair of Ayaka Takahashi and Misaki Matsutomo.?Malaysias Lee Chong Wei and Spains Carolina Marin will be the top seeds in the mens and womens singles competitions, respectively. Wholesale NBA Jerseys Free Shipping . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Cheap NBA Store http://www.cheapnbajerseysusa.com/ . LUCIE, Fla. Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Cheap NBA Jerseys From China .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Australias former captain Ricky Ponting has put his hand up for a role with the national team, expressing interest in either a selection or coaching job in the wake of the sides present slump. He recently concluded his coaching tenure with Mumbai Indians in the IPL, and there has been some speculation over whether he may be the right man to help drive the Australian team back to better health.Id consider it. I said from the moment I retired that Australian cricket is me. I love Australian cricket and some of the guys that are playing now, I played cricket with them, Ponting told the Age. Im open to discuss any role with Cricket Australia and whatever they come to me with, Ill talk to my family and if we can make it work then great, because I want the best for Australian cricket and I think Ive got a lot to offer as far as thats concerned.Ponting reflected on the departure of the former selection chairman Rod MMarsh and the unforgiving nature of the job.dddddddddddd Its a tough job and its a thankless job as well, Ponting said. If you pick a team and it wins, you dont get any credit, but if you pick a team and it loses all of a sudden youre the worst in the world.Its a huge commitment; a massive time commitment. Im still incredibly passionate about the game and about Australian cricket, but its hard to find a role thats going to work both for me and for Cricket Australia.Since his retirement from international cricket in 2012, Ponting has worked in a range of cricket and media roles, and kept in touch with the team. He was among the select circle of people the team performance manager Pat Howard spoke to around the appointment of Darren Lehmann as coach in place of Mickey Arthur in 2013. ' ' '

zuletzt bearbeitet 14.03.2019 06:42 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 83 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen