ESPN.?Sources told ESPNs Brian Windhorst that the Cl

in Mitglieder 14.03.2019 06:40
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

GOLD COAST, Queensland -- If Adam Scott is to win a second Australian PGA Championship title, he must overcome a four-shot deficit from leader Andrew Dodt going into the weekend at Royal Pines.Scott started prly with a bogey at the second, but five birdies in eight holes from the 9th kept the world No. 7 in contention with a second consecutive 68.Thats the best Ive played in a couple of weeks and it was a gd day to do it, because it wasnt that easy, Scott said. My striking was crisp at the ball. It was strong. I started driving the ball properly and it carried onto the rest of my game as well.Dodt, a two-time European Tour winner, carded a 67 to add to his opening-round 65 and will head into Saturdays third round at 12 under par and with a two-shot buffer over fellow Australian Ashley Hall. Scott and New Zealands Ryan Fox are two more back at eight-under.Dodt, whose sole bogey came at 18, said: I rushed my first putt and then missed the one coming back, so it was a frustrating way to finish because I really wanted to go bogey-free today. It wasnt to be and Im not going to beat myself up about it t badly.The jobs only half done, so I need to keep in the same mindset that Ive had for the first two days. As I said to you all yesterday, Id rather score well than hit it well, but today both elements combined so Im obviously really happy with the state of my game.Englishman Ian Poulter, who admitted ahead of the tournament that hes struggling to get in the right mental state for competitive golf, carded a slick four-under 68 thanks to six birdies.After storms delayed the end of the first round, Poulter was forced to set his alarm for a little earlier than usual for Fridays play.That was a little strange morning call, I think a 30 a.m. alarm to come out and play golf is a touch on the early side. At least it was light, so we could get out there, but its just an unusual feeling. I didnt manage to get any jetlag at all flying from America, but my tee time has managed to give me jetlag. Its kind of an unusual situation, but I guess theres a first for everything.I dont ever remember an alarm going off at any time in the threes for a tee off time in the last 17 years, so its definitely a first and the body clock is not 100% on time. But its just a number, I guess.AAP contributed to this report. Satchel Paige Jersey . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Roberto Perez Jersey . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he lks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. http://www.cheapindiansjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-carlos-baerga-jersey . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Cody Allen Jersey . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and gd things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Eddie Robinson Jersey .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Restricted free agent Matthew Dellavedova has agreed to an offer sheet with the Milwaukee Bucks, a source told ESPNs Jeff Gdman.?The four-year deal is worth $38.4 million, sources told ESPN.?Sources told ESPNs Brian Windhorst that the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Bucks have had some sign-and-trade talks on Dellavedova but have made no traction.The Bucks are confident the Cavs will not match the offer sheet, sources said. The Cavaliers have three days to do so once the offer sheet is signed. July 7 is the first day that free agents may sign deals.?LeBron JJames tweeted on Friday afternn to congratulate Dellavedova and wish him luck.ddddddddddddThe Bucks have signaled their interest in Dellavedova for some time. They sent scouts to Cleveland during the playoffs to evaluate Dellavedova, and coach Jason Kidd attended a Finals game.Earlier Friday, the Bucks agreed with free agent forward?Mirza Teletovic on a three-year deal.?Information from ESPNs Zach Lowe was used in this report. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 62 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen