Dalrymple (DAHL-rimp-ul) confirmed a Cowboys bus was

in Bewerbung 11.03.2019 12:54
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ohio State coach Kevin McGuff said his team accomplished what it set out to do Saturday in a blowout win over less-talented NIU Brklyn: The Buckeyes improved.Sierra Calhoun scored 22 points and Kelsey Mitchell added 21 as No. 7 Ohio State routed the Northeast Conference team 113-54.Obviously, today was going to be more about us, and how we handled this game and this situation, McGuff said. Because were really trying to focus on ourselves and getting better, and we did that. If we were going make it about the score or something like that, then we were going to get distracted and caught up in some things that we shouldnt be doing.The more aggressive Buckeyes had 18 steals and with a size advantage inside, outrebounded the Blackbirds 56 to 30.Makayla Waterman added 15 points and nine rebounds for Ohio State, and Kiara Lewis had 12 points. Tori McCoy had nine points and 12 rebounds.I think we played gd as a team, Calhoun said. I felt like the ball was moving a lot more than it normally does. I feel like were getting better as a team gradually as the games go on.Drew Winter led LIU Brklyn with 12 points, and Brianna Farris Drew had 10. The Blackbirds are winless in their first three starts.Mitchell, an All-American and arguably the Big Tens best player, was her usual hot-shting self, going 8 for 11 from the flr, hitting four 3-pointers and dishing five assists.With a front-court size advantage of a couple inches, Ohio State (3-1) dominated under the basket, logging 62 points in the paint compared with zero by the Blackbirds. Ohio State shot 50.4 percent from the flr, while LIU Brklyn made just 31.5 percent of its shots.Ohio States 11-0 run to begin the game set the tone. The Buckeyes led 32-8 after the first period on the strength of Duke transfer Calhouns 5 for 5 shting from beyond the arc. The Blackbirds played better in the second period but still trailed 59-20 at the half. Ohio State led by 53 after three quarters.My team did a great job of finding me after they saw I was hitting all those 3s, Calhoun said. Once that first shot goes in your confidence goes up, and I just kept shting.LIU Brklyn coach Stephanie Oliver said there were bright spots for her team.It prepared us for our conference, she said. Lk, we can score 54 points on a gd basketball team. Our out-of-bounds plays work, our offense works. If we can execute against them and get better against them, its really going to help us down the line.BIG PICTURELIU Brklyn: After their third straight loss by double-digits to open the season, the Blackbirds have much rm for improvement.Ohio State: The Buckeyes lighter preconference schedule continues, giving them a chance to work out the bugs before the tougher games begin. They did what they were supposed to do against a less-talented team.Playing teams like this helps us out executing plays, doing the little things, making nice passes, posting up well, McCoy said. It was a learning experience for all of us.INJURY REPORTOhio State forward Stephanie Mavunga got the day off because of what McGuff described as general soreness.POLL IMPLICATIONSOhio State likely will stay put at or around No. 7.UP NEXTLIU Brklyn: Plays University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee on Friday night at the TD Bank Classic in Burlington, Vermont.Ohio State: Travels to Fort Myers to play Florida Gulf Coast.---Follow Mitch Stacy at http://twitter.com/mitchstacyNew Balance Cheap Australia . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. Cheap New Balance Shoes Online Australia . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for gd. http://www.cheapaustralianewbalance.com/ ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. New Balance Clearance Outlet Australia . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. New Balance Sale Australia .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up.KINGMAN, Ariz. -- A Dallas Cowboys bus collided with another vehicle on a highway in northwestern Arizona, and authorities say at least one person was killed.Team spokesman Rich Dalrymple (DAHL-rimp-ul) confirmed a Cowboys bus was one of two vehicles involved in a crash Sunday afternn on U.S. 93. He didnt say if the bus was carrying players or if anyone was hurt.The Arizona Department of Public Safety says the cllision occurred about 30 miles north of the city of Kingman.ddddddddddddThe agency couldnt immediately confirm the number of fatalities but said a medical examiner was en route.At least one lane of the highway has been shut down. U.S. 93 is the main route between Phoenix and Las Vegas. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 195 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen