management and the aforementioned reasons.We didnt pressure as much as we co

in Bewerbung 11.03.2019 12:54
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

DEL MAR, Calif. -- Mastery won the $100,000 Bob Hope Stakes for 2-year-olds by 1 1/4 lengths Saturday at Del Mar for Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert.Ridden by Hall of Famer Mike Smith, Mastery ran seven furlongs in 1:23.32 and paid $2.60, $2.10 and $2.10 as the 1-5 favorite.California Diamond returned $2.60 and $2.10, while Ann Arbor Eddie was another 1 1/2 lengths back in third and paid $2.40 to show.Mastery won his career debut by 4 1/4 lengths at Santa Anita on Oct. 22. The colt was purchased for $425,000 at the 2015 Keeneland sale.We knew he was a nice horse when he broke his maiden, but from what we saw today he could be something, Baffert said. We didnt have him super cranked for the first out and this one was a lot of him (talent). Nows hes got that experience.The victory was worth $60,000.China NFL Jerseys . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. http://www.jerseyswholesalenfl.net/ .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Nike NFL Jerseys Outlet . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies.Day 1 of the fifth week of the EU League Championship series provided relief to a team that direly needed it. Now occupying the seventh spot in the rankings at the time of this writing, Team Vitality has built a small gap between it and Origen, the Unicorns of Love and Team ROCCAT.The squad struggled to get to that point, and Raymond kaSing Tseng had, arguably, the toughest road to climb among his teammates. An event that occurred before the start of the summer split served as the precursor: the departure of long-time bot lane partner Petter Hj?rnan Freyschuss from competitive play. It was one of those times when the adage you dont know what youve got until its gone applied.Right now, hes still a sub for Vitality, so anytime he feels like he wants to play again then hell ask, and well consider, said kaSing about his former AD carry. Later, he confessed I honestly think it was fun to play with him. Ill be happy if he came back.Does that detract from Polices performance? KaSing says otherwise. In fact, he noted that it was going quite well, despite an initial rocky start that saw the support play with two different AD carries in the span of three weeks. Park Police Hyeong-gi was initially shy and had a pr grasp of the English language, which made communication difficult and prompted the squad to operate with another player, Victor Reje Etlar Eriksen.Reje initially caught Team Vitalitys eyes in virtue of his performance in the Challenger Series qualifiers, and he emerged from the experience with more game knowledge and onstage experience. However, his inability to cope with stress - a hurdle for newcomers - and Polices improvement pushed him into a substitute role.The game is different from solo queue, when players merely try their best to win regardless of competitive fundamentals - a key one being wave management. For a player (and Reje in particular) to succeed at a competitive level, kaSing explains why that component of the game is key. There were some moments where he might have pushed one wave when that could have been really useful for our top laner if he wants to swap with him, or if you just slow push the wave in order to do dives or stuff, he illustrates.But the differences dont end there. For supports, success at the competitive level hangs on their ability to crdinate with their bot lane partner and their jungler. AD carry-support chemistry helps secure laning phase advantages, a matter which junglers and supports may leverage into map-wide takeovers. A lack in the latter leads into lack of initiative and stale play, which in turn leads to hard-fought victories or straightforward losses.It was really hard to play because support-jungle synergy is still important in this meta, and if the support and jungler are not on the same page, and lets say thee enemies want to pressure, always one of us is either back or not available in time to do anything or react, depicts kaSing.dddddddddddd. So we lose a lot of objectives for no reason, and slowly we just bleed out and lose the entire game.Vitalitys lack in the latter paved the way for Ilyas Shk Hartsemas return to the lineup, and the result (a 1-1 tie with the Unicorns of Love) spoke for itself. I can talk to Shk freely in how we play and where hes gonna go, and he communicates actually more now compared to before, the support adds.However, before Shks return, the support naturally struggled to reach the same impact level of his H2K-Gaming and spring-split Team Vitality days. He needed to communicate efficiently with Police and MightyBear, but that created a paradox where he needed to do so slowly enough for them to understand, and fast enough for his teammates to adapt to the call as quickly as his opponents. His performance tk a hit, and a Bard game served as an example.As kaSing brings his perspective on the matter, the reasons for Vitalitys on-and-off play become clear. Its important for a support to be understanding with [his AD carry and his jungler], because if I dont understand the AD carry, I dont know how he players and it will go super bad in lane, he explains. Same for jungle, if he wants to go something else, and I want to do something else, then were not on the same page.Since Shks arrival, and considering Polices constant improvement, Vitalitys first day this week was an on day. The squads game plan in Game 1 involved Shks Nidalee aiding the side lanes (primarily Lucas Cabochard Simon-Meslets Irelia) while the squads bottom lane (Sivir and Braum) scaled up, conceding as little ground as possible to Schalke 04s Caitlyn-Nami combination. Schalke 04 retaliated in the second game as Etienne Steve Michels single-handedly decided the outcome of the game with a five-man Gnar ultimate.The squad still has work ahead of it. Identifying overconfidence when the squad plays scaling team compositions with set champion power spikes or when it has a strong match-up, he notes that he and his teammates need to pressure more during windows of opportunity. In the end, it came down to wave management and the aforementioned reasons.We didnt pressure as much as we could have, because we mistimed the way we controlled the wave, and the way it went to their side and we didnt do much when it was on their side, kaSing recalls. When it came back to us, we wanted to do something but if both side lanes are pressuring into you, you have to clear them. We made a mistake in terms of understanding where our power spike was, and that was it. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 350 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen