after 12 years with the Marlins. The

in Spam Area!!! 11.03.2019 06:12
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Sky Sports ftball pundit Paul Merson is back with another round of Premier League predictions. The Magic Man failed to predict a perfect score last week but still got five results correct, including Chelseas win over Manchester United and West Hams triumph over Sunderland.Here is how Merse got on last time out... Last weekends results Result Merse predicted Bournemouth 0-0 Spurs 2-2 Arsenal 0-0 Boro 4-0 Leicester 3-1 Palace 1-1 West Ham 1-0 Sunderland 3-0 Hull 0-2 Stoke 1-1 Swansea 0-0 Watford 1-1 Burnley 2-1 Everton 1-2 Liverpl 2-1 West Brom 3-1 Man City 1-1 Southampton 2-1 Chelsea 4-0 Man Utd 1-0 And here is what he is tipping this weekend...Sunderland v Arsenal - Saturday from 11.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HDThis is a terrible game for Sunderland, who are struggling big time. I just cant see where that first win is going to come from and I really doubt it will be against Arsenal this weekend. Sland vs Arsenal October 29, 2016, 110am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Middlesbrough caused them a few problems at the Emirates, but the Gunners were pr and I dont think theyll be that bad again.I know Olivier Giroud came back in the midweek EFL Cup win, but I wouldnt be tempted to throw him in from the start on Saturday.PAUL PREDICTS: 0-3 (Sky Bet odds 17/2) Highlights from Middlesbroughs goalless draw at Arsenal Everton v West Ham - Nissan Super Sunday from 12.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HDThe turning point for Everton was the Norwich defeat. Theyre not going down, theyre not challenging for the title and theyre not in Europe so a cup run would have been ideal. Everton vs West Ham October 30, 2016, 120pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass But the way Ronald Koeman treated that game was worrying and they havent won since.West Ham have had three big results in a row and this game lks more difficult than it did a few weeks ago, but Romelu Lukaku loves a goal against the Hammers and I think he nets again.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0 (Sky Bet odds 8/1) Highlights from West Hams win over Sunderland Southampton v Chelsea - Nissan Super Sunday from 3.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HDSouthampton have only lost one in their last 10 and this is a really difficult match for Chelsea.Im surprised they went out of the EFL Cup in the manner they did. Theyre playing once a week and should have highlighted that as a must-win competition. They missed a trick there. Soton vs Chelsea October 30, 2016, 30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Claude Puels side will put up a real fight on Sunday because they are extremely difficult to break down and a threat going forward.Im picking a draw but if Chelsea do manage to get a win at St Marys, you need to put them back up as contenders.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet odds 5/1) Highlights from Chelseas win over Man Utd Stoke City v Swansea City - Monday Night Ftball from 7pm, Sky Sports 1 HDIt was only a matter of time before Stoke got back on track. Xherdan Shaqiri was 10 out of 10 for them against Hull - not many players in the Premier League can put in a display like he did last week. Stoke vs Swansea October 31, 2016, 7:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass The problem is we dont see that kind of performance often enough from him. You cant play a 10 every week - only Lionel Messi does that - but you need to be a seven at least. Hes far t up and down.Stoke have showed they are a gd team, though, and I expect them to make it three in a row on Monday.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet odds 15/2) Highlights from Stokes win over Hull City West Brom v Manchester City - Saturday, 3pmA massive game for Pep Guardiola. Its six without a win now, and this is a difficult away match before facing Barcelona again next week.Before you know it, it could be eight winless games and thats a lot considering the quality they have in their team.West Brom have been doing well at home recently, getting a draw against Tottenham and beating West Ham, and they will threaten Man City from set pieces, but I think Guardiola brings back his big names and they squeak a result.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 (Sky Bet odds 7/1) Highlights from Southamptons draw at Man City Tottenham v Leicester City - Saturday, 3pmIt wouldnt surprise me if Claudio Ranieri rested his stars again with Copenhagen to come in the Champions League. Thats the priority now and if they can get a result in Denmark, qualification is done and dusted. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Its an interesting game for Tottenham because theyre coming off a draw against Bournemouth, and if they drop points on Saturday, their next league game is away at Arsenal after a Champions League tie. Its potentially a tricky little run so it makes beating Leicester quite important.I expect them to do it with Ranieri naming a similar team to the one that lost to Chelsea.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0 (Sky Bet odds 13/2) Highlights from Leicesters 3-1 win over Crystal Palace Watford v Hull City - Saturday, 3pmI watched Hull against Bournemouth and they were all over the shop, and then Stoke played them off the park a week later. Its not lking gd.They had a positive result in the EFL Cup to stop the rot, but the Premier League is a much tougher challenge and Watford are a gd team.They should get the job done at home to extend Hulls wait for a win.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0 (Sky Bet odds 13/2) Highlights from Swansea and Watfords goalless draw Manchester United v Burnley - Saturday, 3pmZlatan Ibrahimovic was a world-class striker but hes not anymore. He is 35 and playing in the hardest league in the world so as the season goes on, I cant see him getting better.Jose Mourinho will obviously stick with him despite his recent struggles and he should get a few opportunities against Burnley, who havent lked up to scratch away from Turf Mr.It lks like a routine home win to follow up Wednesdays big result over rivals Manchester City.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 (Sky Bet odds 5/1) Highlights from Burnleys dramatic win over Everton Middlesbrough v Bournemouth - Saturday, 3pmMiddlesbrough created some great chances at the Emirates but they struggle to score and that could be their downfall.I would go with Adama Traore from the start against Bournemouth. He gives them pace, provides a real outlet and offers something different in attack, which is especially important against an Eddie Howe team that likes to play an expansive style of ftball.Howes side have impressed me in recent weeks. They did well against Watford, thrashed Hull and played very gd ftball against Spurs, and I think theyll pick up three points on the road this weekend.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 (Sky Bet odds 10/1) Highlights from Bournemouth and Tottenhams draw Crystal Palace v Liverpl - Saturday, 5.30pmEverybody is talking Liverpl up as contenders for the title but a trip to Palace is a stiff examination of their credentials.Alan Pardew seems to be one of those managers that blows hot and cold because his side either win six on the trot or lose six.The defeat at Leicester was their second on the bounce and they face a big test themselves on Saturday.If Palace defend like they did at Leicester, they wont get anything from this game but theyre a better team than the last two games and will take something from this match.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet odds 6/1) Highlights from Liverpls victory over West Brom PLAY SUPER 6Theres another £250,000 jackpot up for grabs in Soccer Saturday Super 6 game. All you have to do is predict the scores of six selected matches from the Premier League and Sky Bet Championship. Its free to play so get your entry in before 3pm for the chance to win. ENTER HERE Also See: Premier League questions Ollies predictions Ronaldos toughest opponent? CSL hits and misses Cheap Bulls Jerseys Authentic . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. Cheap Bulls Jerseys China .ca lks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.cheapbullsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-chandler-hutchison-jersey . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Cheap Bulls Jerseys . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. Wholesale Bulls Jerseys . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers.NEWARK, N.J. -- The New Jersey Devils have re-signed defenceman Marek Zidlicky to a one-year, $3 million contract. The Devils announced the signing of Zidlicky on Wednesday. Now the Devils can keep their top defensive pair together. Zidlicky usually plays with captain Brycee Salvador.dddddddddddd. Acquired from Minnesota in February 2012, Zidlicky helped the Devils reach the Stanley Cup finals that season. The native of the Czech Republic had four goals and 15 assists last season when New Jersey failed to make the post-season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 237 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen