forward to the four-day All-Star break.The b

in Spam Area!!! 11.03.2019 06:12
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- A day later, Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks ran right by the Chicago Bulls again.Antetokounmpo had 22 points, 11 assists and seven rebounds, and the Bucks routed the Bulls 95-69 on Friday night for a sweep of their home-and-home series.It was a nearly identical copy of Milwaukees 108-97 win Thursday night, except there was no closing push by Chicago this time. Led by Antetokounmpo, the younger and more athletic Bucks had six players score in double figures and shot 46 percent from the field, compared to 30 percent for the weary Bulls.We talked about it: We would like to duplicate what we did in Milwaukee, Bucks coach Jason Kidd said. I thought our guys came out with that same intent to share the ball, move guys around. I think rebounding the ball and our defense put us in position to win a game on the road against a very talented team.Antetokounmpo also had three steals and blocked a shot. His streak of 30-point games ended at two, but he watched the last couple of minutes from the bench with Milwaukee in complete control.The 22-year-old Antetokounmpo is averaging 27.5 points, 10.5 rebounds and 6.5 assists in his last four games.For me, Im just starting to figure it out, he said.Greg Monroe added 14 points and 12 rebounds, and fellow reserve Mirza Teletovic finished with 13 points. The Bucks (13-12) had dropped four of five before the pair of wins against the Bulls.Chicago (13-13) lost for the sixth time in eight games in the opener of a three-game homestand. Nikola Mirotic did not play for the second straight night after he missed the pregame walkthrough, and Taj Gibson exited in the third quarter with a bruised right hip.Where they exposed us last night, they got us again early tonight with rebounding, points off turnovers and not getting back and building a wall defensively, coach Fred Hoiberg said. A couple of times not getting back and not getting matched up. Its as simple as that.Dwyane Wade scored 12 points for the Bulls, bed off the flr as the final seconds ticked off. Jimmy Butler was held to seven on 3-for-14 shting.I think Ive got to play better, but thats what tomorrows for, getting in the gym and figuring it out, Butler said.Antetokounmpo scored 10 points to help Milwaukee to a 34-15 lead after one quarter, and he was only getting started. He had a rim-rocking dunk for a 53-31 advantage with 2:17 left in the first half, and Jabari Parker followed with a drive right by Doug McDermott for an easy layup.Antetokounmpo added a pretty lob to John Henson for a dunk in the third, and then shk the basket again on another vicious slam in the fourth, drawing a technical for hanging on the rim.MISSING MIROTICMirotic said he forgot about the walkthrough, and he apologized to his teammates and Hoiberg.Mirotic was fined for the unexcused absence, and said it had nothing to do with not playing Thursday night.No, Im not that kind of guy. Even if things are not like how I would like them to be, Im very professional, he said. Its not my first year here. Those guys respect me and I respect them. I would never do that, something like that.TIP-INSBucks: Parker, a Chicago native, had 12 points on 6-for-8 shting. ... F Michael Beasley missed his second straight game with a left ft sprain. ... The Bucks had dropped their last five games at the United Center.Bulls: The 69 points were a season low. ... G Michael Carter-Williams got the cast off his injured left wrist and said he is hoping to practice next week. It feels pretty gd, he said. I still have to do some strengthening and things like that. Nothing is guaranteed, but thats what Im going for. ... Bobby Portis had 10 points and eight rebounds. He was the only Bulls player besides Wade to score in double figures.UP NEXTBucks: Host LeBron James and the Cavaliers in the opener of another home-and-home on Tuesday night. The Bucks then visit Cleveland on Wednesday night.Bulls: Host the Detroit Pistons on Monday night. The Bulls lost 102-91 at Detroit on Dec. 6.---Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap Cheap Basketball NCAA Jerseys . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Ftball .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. http://www.cheapncaajerseys.net/ . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Stitched NCAA Jerseys . Kyle Denbrk, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, tk the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Authentic .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. CLEVELAND -- Manager Joe Girardi of the New York Yankees probably wont have closer Aroldis Chapman available on Sunday, but thats fine with Girardi, because Chapman was instrumental in the Yankees 7-6 win over the Cleveland Indians in 11 innings on Saturday.Chapman pitched a career-high 2 1/3 innings.We had to use our pen hard today, but weve got time off coming (during the All-Star break), so I was willing to do it, Girardi said.So in Sundays final game of the four-game series between the Indians and Yankees, the Yankees may be working without a safety net as it were, if Chapman isnt available.But the Yankees will certainly have the momentum going into the game. They have won two of the first three games of the series against the AL Central-leading Indians, and Sundays win was a momentum builder because the Yankees were down and came back to take the lead a couple of times.It was a gd win and we had a lot of big two-out rallies, Girardi said.On Sunday, the Yankees will send Masahiro Tanaka (6-2, 3.12) to the mound. Cleveland will counter with Carlos Carrasco (5-2, 2.47).It will be the final game before the break for both teams. For the Yankees it will be the end of a long 10-game trip to San Diego, Chicago and Cleveland.The Yankees are 4-5 on the trip, so a win Sunday would give them a .500 trip to take into the break.The Indians are concluding a seven-game homestand against the Tigers and Yankees. Cleveland is 3--3 in the first six games of the homestand.dddddddddddd.Tanaka will be making his third career start vs. the Indians. In his first two he was 0-2 with a 5.68 ERA. Carrasco has made six career starts against the Yankees. He is 3-2 with a 4.19 ERA in those games. In two starts against New York last year he was 1-0 with a 1.84 ERA.Indians manager Terry Francona make no secret about the fact that he and his team are lking forward to the four-day All-Star break.The break is coming at a really gd time for us, Francona said. Weve been playing a lot of baseball lately. Our guys can see (the break) coming, but I always tell them you dont coast into the break, you go 99 miles per hour, and then stop.The Indians will go into Sundays game with a bullpen that might be a little short.Starter Danny Salazar only pitched five-plus innings in Saturdays loss. The Indians used six relievers, so they will need Carrasco to give them a quality start and pitch deep into the game.The Yankees bullpen should be a little fresher Sunday. They used three relievers in Saturdays game, but one of them was Chapman.No player on either side will be lking forward to the break more than Indians catcher Yan Gomes, who was 0-for-5 on Saturday. Gomes is hitless in his last 18 at-bats and is hitting .038 (1-for-26) in July. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 63 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen