season where youre not going to look good offensively. W

in Laberecke 26.02.2019 07:22
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

LYNCHBURG, Va. -- Stephen Calvert passed for 350 yards and three touchdowns, Todd Macon rushed for 193 yards with a pair of TDs and Liberty defeated Monmouth 52-28 on Saturday to remain unbeaten in Big South play.Liberty (4-3, 2-0) quickly built a 21-0 lead when the freshman Calvert hit Dante Shells with a 5-yard touchdown pass and teamed with Macon on a 76-yard scoring play. Macon followed the long TD catch with an 11-yard scoring run.Monmouth (4-4, 0-3) fought to within 38-28 when Zach Welch scored two rushing touchdowns late in the third quarter and Lavon Chaney turned a fourth-down-and-short into a 53-yard score early in the fourth.Macon put the game out of reach, capping Libertys next possession with a scoring run from the 9.Liberty gained 331 yards on the ground with four rushing touchdowns, and compiled 681 yards of total offense.Darren Ambush caught seven passes for 210 yards and a touchdown for Monmouth. Cheap Salomon Shoes Free Shipping . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Salomon Shoes Outlet . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. http://www.salomoncheap.com/ .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Wholesale Salomon Shoes . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Authentic Salomon Shoes Cheap . -- Three close lks at the bucket, three misses. MIAMI -- Philadelphia Phillies right-hander Zach Eflin is 22 and struggling with the inconsistency of youth.His last start was great. His start Wednesday? Not great.Eflin gave three runs in the first inning and was chased in the sixth as the Phillies lost the rubber game of the series at Miami, 11-1.I was leaving pitches up in the zone, the right-hander said. I didnt do my job. I have to work on being consistent.In his previous outing, Eflin (3-4) threw a three-hit shutout at Pittsburgh. This time he allowed seven runs in five-plus innings.He just wasnt the same guy, manager Pete Mackanin said. I didnt like the mix of pitches he used. We were hoping hed use his curveball a little bit more.Martin Prado, who singled twice off Eflin, saw things differently.He was not commanding his secondary pitches, and everybody knew that, Prado said.Mired in a team batting slump less than 24 hours earlier, the Marlins totaled 16 hits and started fast. J.T. Realmuto led off the first with a double, Martin Prado singled, Christian Yelich hit an RBI groundout, and Giancarlo Stanton followed with a two-run homer, his 22nd.It was a fastball away, and he hit it pretty well, Eflin said with a laugh.An Orlando native, Eflin had relatives and 20 friends at the game. Despite the drubbing, he was glad they came.Its really cl they were able to see me pitch, he said.The Phillies were one out from their second consecutive shutout loss when Cesar Hernandez doubled home a run.Adam Conley (7-5) pitched around eight hits and three walks to throw 6 2/3 scoreless innings, and even he joined the hit parade. He had his first career sacrifice fly and a run-scoring single for hhis first two RBI of the year.ddddddddddddThe left-hander improved to 3-0 in five starts this month with an ERA of 1.82. In five career starts against the Phillies, hes 2-1 with an ERA of 1.42.Don Kelly, who began the game 1 for 22 this season, went 3 for 5 with two triples, two RBI and two runs scored. That raised his average from .045 to .148.Realmuto, Prado and Marcell Ozuna had three hits apiece for the Marlins, who totaled seven extra-base hits and rewarded manager Don Mattinglys faith. They ended a streak of 24 consecutive scoreless innings Tuesday, and during the slump Mattingly said he wasnt worried.I lie a little bit now and then, he said with a smile. Nah, youre going to have sequences in the season where youre not going to lk gd offensively. We know we have talent and guys that are working hard, and we know thats not going to continue.YER OUTPhillies bench coach Larry Bowa was ejected in fourth inning by home plate umpire Pat Hoberg.He was mad at the umpire, Mackanin said. When you win, you get giddy. When you lose, you want to hang yourself. You have to stay even keel. At least I have to stay even keel, emotionally. I used to be more emotional, but over time you learn it doesnt do any gd. Your fate is in the hands of the players.TRAINERS RMPhillies: OF Peter Bourjos (right shoulder) sat out, and his status is day to day.UP NEXTPhillies: RHP Aaron Nola (5-9, 4.75) tries for his first victory since June 5 when Philadelphia opens a four-game series at Atlanta against RHP Matt Wisler (4-10, 4.92). ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 124 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen