ketballshoes.us/]Cheap Basketball Shoes

in Mitglieder 21.02.2019 01:12
von lebaobei123 | 302 Beiträge

SEATTLE -- George Springer hit the first pitch he saw in three days for a home run. The Houston rkie right fielder wasnt done, hitting another later in the game to help power the Astros past the Seattle Mariners 9-4 on Saturday night. "Thats pretty impressive, to sit out a couple games then the first pitch you see, you take it out the opposite way," Astros manager Bo Porter said. "Thats definitely gd to see." Springer injured his right hip flexor on a ninth-inning pickoff play Wednesday in Anaheim. He then sat out the first two games of this series, both Seattle victories. But after Jose Altuve walked to open the game, Springer hit a 90-mph fastball from Brandon Maurer (1-3) into the right-field seats. He also connected on a 1-1 cutter from Maurer for another two-run homer in the Astros five-run sixth. He added an RBI in the sixth for a career-high five, in his 33rd big league game. Oberholtzer (1-6), recalled from Triple-A Oklahoma City before the game, allowed two runs in the first, and then settled in, retiring 10 straight during one stretch. He finished with three runs allowed -- two earned -- with one walk and a career-high eight strikeouts. "He did a great job of attacking the strike zone," Porter said. "He did a gd job pitching in. When he pitched his first stint here, he had gotten away from his effectiveness, on the inner-third of the plate. He got that back today and really attacked both sides." In his only other start against Seattle on Sept. 1 last season, Oberholtzer threw a complete-game shutout, allowing four hits, walking one and striking out five. He is 2-0 with a 1.20 ERA in 15 innings against Seattle. "I felt I pitched gd," Oberholtzer said. "Before the game, I told myself, whatever happens, happens. Throw strikes and have fun. Its been a while since Ive had fun." Maurer went 4 1-3 innings for the Mariners, allowing six runs on six hits. He walked one and struck out two. The Mariners rallied for two runs in the bottom of the first inning. Stefen Romero walked, then Robinson Cano singled to right. Cano has reached base safely in 31 consecutive games, hitting .372 with 11 extra-base hits and 20 RBI during the streak. It is the longest streak of his career, and longest active in the majors. Justin Smoak followed with a single, loading the bases for Kyle Seager, who bounced a potential double-play grounder to first. But first baseman Marc Krauss threw wildly to second, allowing Romero and Cano to score. After Springers first homer, Maurer then retired the next 11 straight, nine on flyballs. But the Astros rocked him in the fifth. Chris Carter opened with a double to left and Alex Presley singled to right, with Carter holding at third. Jonathan Villar bounced a grounder to Cano, who tried to start 4-6-3 double play but bobbled the ball and settled for a Presley tagout as Carter scored. Altuve singled to right and Villar, running on the pitch, scored from first to make it 4-2. Springer followed with his sixth home run on a 1-1 fastball from Maurer into the left-field bullpen. "Hes unbelievable," Springer said of Altuve. "When he goes, our offence goes. Hes always on base. Hes a big guy for us. Im happy to hit behind him and happy to play with him. He can run and with him on base, it makes it easier for me to be more selective and still aggressive. "The home runs were all on him. He got me in a gd hitting count and we go from there." Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon said Maurer has had "a few times where he is on a run and one thing or another goes wrong and he doesnt seem to get it back together." Asked about that, Maurer said: "I lost conviction. I wasnt throwing with confidence in my pitches. I dont know, it just went away, I guess." Tom Wilhelmsen entered and yielded an RBI single to Krauss as the Astros matched their season high for runs in an inning. It also was the most runs allowed in an inning by the Mariners this season. The Astros scored two more in the sixth, one on a wild pitch by Wilhelmsen and the other on Springers RBI groundout. Wilhelmsen had entered with a 13 2-3-inning consecutive scoreless streak. The Mariners added a run in the sixth on Michael Saunders bases-loaded groundout. In the eighth, John Bucks groundout sent Kyle Seager home from third. NOTES: RHP Taijuan Walker, sidelined since spring training with a sore shoulder, likely will be sent out on a rehab assignment Wednesday. He will start for Triple-A Tacoma and be limited to 75 pitches. "Im excited to get back there Wednesday, get into my regular five-day routine again," Walker said. Walker is the Mariners top pitching prospect. . Oberholtzer was recalled before the game with LHP Rudy Owens, who started Friday and optioned back to Triple-A Oklahoma City. Astros manager Bo Porter said the spot starts by Oberholtzer and Owens "allows all those guys (regular starters) to get an extra day rest. It just makes gd sense to take care of the guys whove been so gd for us all year." ... It was a "Turn Back the Clock" night for the Mariners, back to 1979. NBA great Lenny Wilkens, coach of the citys only major championship that year, tossed out the first pitch. Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon caught it. ... James Jones single in the second extended his hitting streak to 14 games. Its also a continuing club rkie record for his first 14 career starts. Cheap Basketball Shoes China . The 18-time champions, who havent won the title since 1990, moved two points behind Arsenal after the leaders were stunned 6-3 at Manchester City on Saturday. Defending champion Manchester United trails Arsenal by 10 points after winning 3-0 at Aston Villa to avoid a third successive league loss. Cheap Basketball Shoes Wholesale . Both sides of the deal have formally announced acquisitions: TFC introduced Jozy Altidore as a designated player on Friday, while their counterparts announced a three-and-a-half-year deal with Jermain Defoe. http://www.wholesalebasketballshoes.us/. According to a report from the Hamilton Spectator, Infrastructure Ontario has informed the City of Hamilton and the Tiger-Cats the stadium may not be ready by the June 30 deadline. Wholesalle Basketball Shoes China .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. Cheap Basketball Shoes Online . How flishly wrong I was. Forget the now inherent corruption and back handed favours that plague the beautiful game. Goal Line Technology? Youre having a laugh. As for them penalty cheating bandits, ftballs lawmakers upend them by awarding the penalty to the opponent each time a player attempts to con the referee into awarding ghost penalties.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Jimmy Walker ran away with his fourth career PGA Tour victory at the Sony Open in Hawaii Sunday, a win that has vaulted him up to No. 13 in the world rankings. Walker, whose 9-shot victory was the largest in Sony Open history by two shots, jumped four spots from No. 17 to No. 13 this week. Rory McIlroy remained the No. 1 player in the world for another week and he was followed by Henrik Stenson, Adam Scott and Bubba Watson at Nos. 2-4 again. Justin Rose and Sergio Garcia traded spots, with Rose up one to No. 5 and Garcia falling one to No. 6. Jim Furyk, Jason Day, Jordan Spieth and Rickie Fowler remained the same and they are Ns.dddddddddddd7-10. Matt Kuchar stayed put at No. 11, as did Martin Kaymer at No. 12 after he lost a 10-stroke lead at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship on Sunday. With Walker up four spots, Billy Horschel and Patrick Reed both fell one, putting them at Nos. 14 and 15, respectively. Phil Mickelson remained at 16, Victor Dubuisson jumped two to 17, Hideki Matsuyama fell three to 18, Graeme McDowell dropped one to 19 and Zach Johnson stayed at 20 for another week. Gary Stal, who picked up his first career win on the European Tour following Kaymers collapse at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship, vaulted all the way to No. 103 in the world from No. 357. diesfromchina.com/" target="_blank">Wholesale Hdies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 8 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen