platform thinking oh, its really dark,

in Spam Area!!! 21.11.2019 11:40
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Jay Monahan will become just the fourth commissioner in PGA Tour history when he takes over for Tim Finchem on Jan. 1.The move was approved Monday by the PGA Tours policy board in a meeting at headquarters in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, where Monahans appointment was long expected.I am greatly honored by the trust the Policy Board has shown in me to succeed Tim Finchem as commissioner, Monahan said in a statement. Under Tims leadership, the PGA Tour has made remarkable progress, even in the most difficult economic times. We are now entering a very important time in our organizations history, and I know our executive team and I will draw upon and be inspired by the invaluable experience of working with Tim as we take advantage of the extraordinary opportunities, as well as face the challenges, that are ahead for the Tour.Monahan, 46, has an extensive background in golf that includes the past eight years at the PGA Tour. He ran the Deutsche Bank Championship before going to work for the PGA Tour, where he was in charge of the Players Championship. He then became senior vice president of business development in 2010 and chief marketing officer in 2013.He was named deputy commissioner in 2014, a move that foretold Finchems succession plan. There had not been such a title at the PGA Tour since Finchem held it in the early 1990s before succeeding Deane Beman as commissioner.Ive worked with him closely now for a gd period of time, and hes absolutely the right guy to deal with all that, said Finchem on Sept. 20, when he conducted what was billed as his last news conference at commissioner at the Tour Championship in Atlanta. He is a total glass-is-half-full individual, and I think youll see that as we go forward.Finchem, 69, tk over for Beman on June 1, 1994, and oversaw unprecedented growth in the sport, presiding over huge television rights deals that have seen purses explode. When Finchem became commissioner, total purses were approximately $56 million on the PGA Tour, a number that grew to $256 million by 2006 and well in excess of $300 million now.It was in March at the Dell-Match Play Championship where Finchem announced he would step down prior to the end of his contract, which had been extended to June 1, 2017. He said then he hoped to remain involved in the First Tee program and the World Golf Foundation.For every organization there is a time, Finchem said. I could probably go on another five or six years. But I dont think that is best for the organization. I dont consider myself old. But Im getting old.The PGA Tour as it is now constituted came into existence in 1968, as the players and all club professionals had been under the PGA of America, which today runs the PGA Championship and Ryder Cup among other tournaments in addition to its role with more than 28,000 club pros in the United States.First called the Tournament Players Division, the name changed to PGA Tour in 1975. Joseph Dey, formerly the United States Golf Association president, was named first commissioner and held the position until 1974, when Beman, a former tour player, tk over and held the position for 20 years. Wholesale Air Max 90 . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Air Max 90 Black Gold . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/outlet-air-max-90-off-white-cheap.html . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Air Max 90 Womens Clearance . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate tk the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Cheap Air Max 90 Ultra . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. From relative unknown to champion, Australias Rhiannan Iffland produced a stunning performance to win the Red Bull Cliff Diving Womens World Series title in her debut season.A wildcard entrant, Iffland produced a dream debut season, shocking everyone and rewriting the history bks by becoming the first ever wildcard entrant to win a Red Bull Cliff Diving Womens title.I feel over the mn right now, said Iffland. I think finding out about the title yesterday made it easier, and I had a little bit of less stress on my shoulders. All I wanted to do today was got out there and have a gd time.Winning four of the seven competitions with a 100 percent podium record throughout the season - including winning her debut competition in Texas - the 25-year-old needed so few points to secure the title under the lights in Dubai, she won the title with her opening round dive.But Iffland kept her ft on the gas determined to finish the series in style to make her the undisputed dominator of the World Series, delivering a series of world class dives to claim her fifth win of seven rounds.It hasnt really sunk in yet, so I guess after tomorrow the competition is finished then itll really hit me. I felt a little less stress on my shoulders and ppulled the dives off and I am really happy.ddddddddddddYesterday prior to training it was a bit frightening with all the lights and the different atmosphere, but one or two dives in it was okay and I felt quite confident up the platform. You cant go out to the end of the platform thinking oh, its really dark, thatd kind of suck yourself out, so I think that went quite in my favour and I felt quite comfortable today.Iffland wasnt the only athlete from Down Under to reach the podium at Dubai with fellow Aussie Helena Merten, the youngest permanent athlete in the field, finishing with a personal best second place.Its pretty nerve wrecking, but I grew up in a show environment where I kind of had the same environment with a black audience, spotlight in my eyes and a light pl, Merten said. It was cl today, so lets see for my harder dives, but so far I really like the setting.This years Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series was the biggest-ever in their eight year history, with nine testing competitions, including seven for the women, between June and October, with divers diving from heights of 26m to 28m. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 38 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen