Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zi

in Mitglieder 20.11.2019 11:40
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Englands Mark Foster will head into the weekend at the KLM Open just a shot off the lead after firing an impressive second-round 66 at The Dutch on Friday.The 41-year-old lost his playing privileges last season after spending 13 years inside the European Tours top 110 and is battling to regain his card at 156th in the Race to Dubai.The 300,000 points on offer for a win this week would move him comfortably back inside the top 100 but he will have to overcome a strong field if he is to lift the trophy in Spijk.Austrias Bernd Wiesberger, a three-time winner on Tour, shot a second consecutive 66 to take the lead at 10 under and sit a shot ahead of Foster, Italys Nino Bertasio and local favourite Jst Luiten.I am getting back to my best, said Foster. I havent had as many playing opportunities this year but when I can play I am enjoying it.I have been out here a long time and I am a lot more chilled out than I was in my prime. I certainly dont sit at home crying about not being able to play -- and my wife wouldnt let me do that anyway!I love this tournament, though, so I am really lking forward to the weekend. There are some great names up there on the leaderboard so its going to be a gd weekend and hopefully I can stay near the top.Foster needed to get up and down on the last to rescue his par after making birdies on the first, fourth, sixth, 12th and 15th.Luiten delighted the home crowd with a 64 that was the low round of the week so far, while Bertasio held a share of the lead std on the 18th tee but bogeyed the last in a 67.English duo Tommy Fleetwd and Ben Evans were then in the group at eight under, a shot clear of countrymen Daniel Gavins, David Horsey and Simon Khan.Chris Wd, preparing for his Ryder Cup debut at Hazeltine later in the month, followed his opening 72 with a 68 to sit eight shots off the lead. Fake Air Max 90 Mens .ca lks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Air Max 90 Leather White . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/outlet-air-max-90-black-cheap-303.html . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Air Max 90 Gray Black . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker rm entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Cheap Air Max 90 Ultra . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indr hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Some baseball writers just see the game differently. They can evaluate what they see on the field as well as the next guy, but they also can dig deeper and surface peripheral numbers with meaning. They see the game from an advanced analytical perspective. Our FanGraphs writers -- Tony Blengino, Eno Sarris and Jeff Sullivan -- fit in this group. And we asked them to weiggh in on the Cubs playoff Achilles heel, a surprise championship contender and more.ddddddddddddLets start with the mighty Cubs. What is one statistically based concern you have about them, the one that could derail their championship hopes? ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 9 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen