n due to have a rematch with Nate Diaz on the

in Mitglieder 19.11.2019 09:29
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Englishman Matthew Southgate unashamedly admits he was in tears as he walked down the 18th hole at Royal Trn after ending a traumatic 12 months on a high.A year ago the 27-year-old had to watch the tournament on television after undergoing surgery having been diagnosed with testicular cancer.Having impressively bounced back with a fourth place at the Irish Open 10 months later he eclipsed that with a final-round 69 at the 145th Open Championship to secure a top-15 finish.Words cannot describe how that felt walking down that last hole, Southgate said. Sixty-nine is a hell of a score for me on a day which meant so much.I knew where all the family was and there was a big tear rolling down my face when I reached the front of the 18th green. Ive wanted to do that since I was 10 years old and to get out there and do it words cant describe.I always had the belief inside me Id get over the health issues and be back in an Open Championship but to do it within the year and to have my family here ... it is a big achievement for me.If you had asked me last year Id have said it was possible for me to qualify but to finish up there comfortably in the top 20 no one would have had a £1 bet on that.Southgate managed to make his way through the three stages of qualifying schl at the back end of last season and he believes his illness has had a positive effect in some respects.I have got so much better psychologically as a golfer. I think it [cancer] has helped me as a person off the golf course, on the golf course not so much because I am so competitive, he added.Every day is a fight for me and when I walk to that first tee it is like a boxer getting in the ring -- I know I am going to get hit but I am going to hit just as hard back.Ive taken a few on the chin this week and thrown a gd few back and to finish under par in an Open Championship is something special. So for any youngsters out there who want to do it just go for it and stick with your dreams. Rollie Fingers Jersey .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. Ryan Braun Brewers Jersey . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. https://www.cheapbrewers.com/1959y-chris-capuano-jersey-brewers.html . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Fake Brewers Jerseys . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Brent Suter Brewers Jersey . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe.Conor McGregor has revealed he will now fight at UFC 200 in July after originally withdrawing from the event. McGregor announced his retirement from MMA when he pulled out but has since retracted that, saying his earlier announcement had been provoked by the amount of promotional work he had been forced to do for previous fights. Who is UFCs real No 1? Jon Jones and Demetrious Johnson are at the pinnacle of the pound-for-pound list, but who is better? The Irishman had been due to have a rematch with Nate Diaz on the July 9 card in Las Vegas. However, it now appears he will be on the UFC 200 card after he posted on Twitter: Happy to announce that I am BACK on UFC 200! Shout out to @danawhite [Dana White, UFC presideent] and @lorenzofertitta [Lorenzo Feritta, UFC chairman] on getting this one done for the fans.dddddddddddd #Respect.White had commented last week that McGregors reluctance to do the promotional work for UFC 200 made it unlikely he would feature at the event, but it appears a compromise has now been reached.There has been no official confirmation from UFC of McGregors return. Breaking down McGregor We talk to those who know him, to find out about the UFC sensation Also See: McGregor pulled from UFC 200 Do you like McGregor? McGregor: I am not retired McGregor urged to drop to 155 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 143 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen