an control is how I play out there, Rowe said. Maybe

in Bewerbung 16.11.2019 14:00
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Tony Stewart is hoping that going old schl will change his luck at Darlington Raceway for his final Southern 500.Stewart announced Wednesday that his No. 14 Coca-Cola Chevrolet will feature a paint scheme that replicates one on the car Bobby Allison drove to wins at the 1971 and 1972 Southern 500s.Stewart is a three-time NASCAR champion who has won 49 races, but none at Darlington. It is one of only two venues where Stewart is winless in NASCARs top division.He is hoping that replicating Allisons paint scheme changes all of that. His best finish at Darlington is third place.This is one race that it is a crown jewel that I havent got yet, Stewart said. This is my chance to cross one off my list.Stewarts throwback lk will feature the old Coca-Cola tagline of that era The Real Thing emblazoned on the car, along with gold wheels and cubic-inch displacement boast on the hd. Stewart said he loves the paint scheme.Stewart said during a press conference at the NASCAR Hall of Fame that he is proud and honored to drive a car that replicates Allisons paint scheme.You want one that you are really passionate about, Stewart said. This is a paint scheme I am passionate about. When I show up at the track Im going to be excited about driving this one.Stewart plans to retire following the season finale Nov. 20 at Homestead-Miami.Allison won back-to-back races at Darlington in 1971 and 1972, starting from the pole both times. He led 558 of the 734 laps available, including leading all but 38 laps in the 1971 Southern 500. He led a race-high 229 laps the following year in winning another one of his five top series races at Darlington.Those red-and-gold Coca-Cola cars were very gd to me, said Allison, who was inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame in 2011. From 1970 through 1975, Coca-Cola was on my car and we won a lot of races. We won 11 races in `71, the most I ever had in a single season, and then we came back to win 10 more in `72.Allison called Stewart a real racer who would have fit right in with the drivers that ran during his era. He said watching Stewart drive will bring back some fond memories.I know what car Ill be watching in the Southern 500, Allison said.Freddie Freeman Jersey . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Tyler Flowers Braves Jersey . LOUIS -- St. https://www.cheapbraves.com/593o-dale-murphy-jersey-braves.html . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Greg Maddux Jersey . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Adeiny Hechavarria Jersey .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action.The Philadelphia Eagles have traded defensive back Eric Rowe to the New England Patriots?in exchange for a draft pick.?Offensive lineman Josh Kline had originally been expected to also be on his way to Philadelphia, but that aspect of the deal fell apart and he was ultimately released by the Patriots on Wednesday.Rowe was selected in the second round of the 2015 draft, which was overseen by former coach Chip Kelly. He started five games as a rkie and finished with 31 tackles, one interception and five passes defensed.The 23-year-old was inconsistent, but showed enough promise to be considered a potential starting option heading into this season. Rowe (6-ft-1, 205 pounds) struggled to adapt to new defensive crdinator Jim Schwartz, however. Doug Pederson acknowledged that Rowe experienced hiccups early in the offseason and was pulled back a little bit as a result. He ended up sliding down the depth chart.Really from rkie year to this year, I personally think like I have gotten better in my technique, Im getting comfortable with my press-man technique, with the deep balls Im getting better with that technique. I really thought I played pretty well in the preseason games. So personally, I dont have anything holding me back, Rowe said Monday, prior to Tuesdays trade, but I dont know what theyre thinking upstairs. I cant control that, but nothingg is really holding me back.dddddddddddd Im out there just really trying to compete.Rowe ruled out scheme change as a possible reason for his fall, saying his responsibilities remained largely the same as a press corner on the outside. He was aware of the trade buzz surrounding him over the weekend, and tried to take his mind off it by going to Philadelphias Made In America music festival. Back at the NovaCare practice facility on Monday, he said no one from the Eagles addressed the trade reports with him.I mean yeah, its tough, but all I can control is how I play out there, Rowe said. Maybe theres something they dont see in me, but Ive just got to keep fighting.Rowe played safety and corner at Utah. The Eagles viewed him as a corner, but some evaluators thought he would make a better safety coming out of college.Kline (6-ft-3, 300 pounds) is a four-year veteran who entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent out of Kent State in 2013. He has played in 37 games (21 starts) for the Patriots (including playoffs).The Patriots have some depth on the interior of their offensive line after drafting left guard Joe Thuney in the third round and acquiring Jonathan Cper from the Arizona Cardinals in a trade for Chandler Jones. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 156 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen