the afternoon, 60 runs were added in

in Bewerbung 16.11.2019 13:54
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- After watching his offense mostly struggle for seven games, Jacksonville Jaguars coach Gus Bradley lost faith that crdinator Greg Olson could turn it around.So Bradley made a change. Bradley fired Olson on Saturday, two days after an embarrassing loss at Tennessee in which the Jaguars (2-5) failed to score in the first half for the third time this season.Bradley addressed the move Monday, calling it difficult but necessary.I just felt like the offense needed to be stimulated more in certain areas, he said. I just think with our team and where were at right now, the direction we wanted to go, we just wanted to have a little bit of a different vision. ... I just couldnt grasp in my mind that the results are going to change if we continue going in this direction.The Jaguars rank 26th in the NFL in total offense. They are 31st in rushing and last in third-down percentage.Bradley promoted quarterbacks coach Nate Hackett to replace Olson. Hackett will call plays when the Jaguars play at Kansas City (5-2) on Sunday. Hackett spent two years (2013-14) as Buffalos offensive crdinator. Now, hes the third in three years for Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles.Its been crazy. Its been an emotional roller-coaster, Hackett said. Its hard to have him go. And then its almost hard that Im also very excited, `Oh wow, this is exciting! And then you feel guilty being excited and then you realized we have a game in seven days and the players are like, `Oh gosh, whos this guy? Whats he going to be doing?Hackett brings a little more energy to the offensive meeting rm. He also is expected to put more emphasis on the run game. The Jaguars have run the ball just 47 times for 207 yards in the last three games -- not nearly enough for a team that invested in the ground game by drafting T.J. Yeldon in 2015 and then signing Chris Ivory in free agency in March.I have always felt the best thing in the world for a quarterback is the run game, Hackett said. I have always absolutely loved running the ball. I remember my first year at the Bills. I believe we were like one of the tops in the league. ... I think that you always are going to want to try and run the ball as much as you can and try to force that envelope.Equally important to fixing the teams sputtering running game is getting Bortles back to his 2015 form.Bortles has completed 60 percent of his passes this season for 1,904 yards, with 12 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He has struggled with his accuracy, partly because his motion has become so elongated that defensive backs are breaking on passes and linemen are batting down balls.Hes hardly lked like the same guy who ranked second in the NFL with 35 TD passes last season. Bortles said Monday hes bringing in QB guru Adam Dedeaux to spend two days fine-tuning his throwing motion.Bortles said the two-day session will focus on ftwork, which should translate to better upper-body mechanics.Everybody keeps telling me there are things wrong with him and I understand that because were not winning, but hes also done a lot of really gd things, Hackett said. Sometimes people try to focus on all the negative things with Blake. I dont really do that. I try to lk at more of the positive things and see how we can do those more to get him into a more comfort level.If you dont have the run game, you put a lot more on him to try and throw the ball so many times and youre in those situations. Its not gd for any quarterback, let alone a third-year quarterback, and thats now going to be on his third crdinator. ... We have to just be better on getting on the same page and helping him, which would then help everyone and everybody will be like, `Oh hes great.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFLAir Max 97 Just Do It White . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Air Max 97 China Wholesale . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you lk like a high schl offence. http://www.outletairmax97.com/mens-nike-air-max-97-plus-racer-pink-hyper-magenta-ah8144-600.html . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko tk the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. Cheap Air Max 97 Wholesale . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Air Max 97 Have a Nike Day For Sale . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court.Gloucestershire 221 (Marshall 58, Viljoen 5-55) v KentScorecard It was the sort of impact county fans rarely expect of an overseas player, least of all one that drops in for the latter part of a season, with little international credibility behind them. But Hardus Viljoen, on Kent debut, became on their fourth bowler to take a five-wicket haul this season, as his 5 for 55 helped dismiss Gloucestershire for 221 in their first innings. It was the South Africans 20th fifth-wicket haul in first class cricket.It is a stint that will provide something beneficial for Viljoen as much as Kent, who are lking to keep the pressure up on Essex at the top of the table, ready to pounce from third if any stutter is forthcoming.The 27-year-old is lking to build on what is so far a one-Test career that started with the wicket of Alastair Ck, first ball. That was as gd as it got for Viljoen in the third Test of Englands series away to South Africa earlier this year as his robust, aggressive style was successfully countered. The winter has been spent finding form in Zimbabwe and Australia as part of South Africa A, ventures that havent quite reaped the rewards he would have wished. A week at home followed before he flew over to Canterbury for the rest of the season.With Kent testing the limits of their seam bowling reserves, Viljoens acquisition has added further breadth to a broad-shouldered bowling line-up of Matt Coles, Mitchell Claydon and Darren Stevens. A foursome you would not wish to meet down a dark alley. Then again, no alley could house them unless they greeted you in single file. And they were in no md for courtesy today.Kent opted against the toss and decided to give Gloucestershire first go on a pitch that lked used, with a brownish-green tint that lked more like an Olympic pl than a four-day pitch. With the odd ball zipping through, Viljoen hammered away at a length to take the key wickets. The usually unflappable Michael Klinger was rushed with a deliverry that moved sharply into him, trapping the right-hander in front of middle and off.dddddddddddd. Hamish Marshall, who top scored with 58, was also given the hurry up by Viljoen, just as he lked set to take his side out of the red.It has been an interesting summer for Gloucestershire, one which many locals regard as their best since 2011, when they finished fourth in Division Two. Their white ball aptitude, culminating in last years Royal London Cup success, also carried over this season into a quarter-final spot in the NatWest T20 Blast. And, going into the game, Gloucestershire sat fifth, 12 points behind Kent, with a game in hand. If Kents promotion hopes were still alive, so logically were theirs.Members have been mightily impressed by the upturn in fortunes since Richard Dawson lk over at the beginning of 2015. But their subsidence to 67 for 4, with Darren Stevens moving the ball both ways to account for Chris Dent (played on) and returning skipper Gareth Roderick (lbw), brought a sense of disappointment around the ground that there may be an early finish to their competitive season.Gloucestershire battened down the hatches in the afternn, 60 runs were added in 33 overs. It was, however, a necessary trudge, with Gloucestershires season hanging in the balance. They need not have taken the closed curtains of the flats at the Ashley Down Road End personally.The evening session brought with it runs, wickets and dashings of brilliance, as those who sought the sun were baked into a slumber. Marshall used a reprieve on 37, when Stevens dropped a simple catch at first slip off Viljoen, to move to his half-century from 166 balls. A reprieve might have been enjoyed, t, by Phil Mustard, caught down the leg side, for Viljeons second wicket. The reaction told the story: rarely has a man pointed at his own thigh guard with more apoplexy. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 237 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen