the Cats would not underestimate the Lions, w

in Bewerbung 16.11.2019 13:53
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Lewis Hamilton has vowed to hold nothing back as he attempts to turn the title battle back in his favour at the final four races of the season.Nico Rosberg currently leads Hamilton by 33 points in the drivers standings and can finish second to Hamilton at all of the remaining races and still secure the title. Despite the odds being stacked against him, Hamilton says he will not give up until the title is mathematically lost.Seeing all the guys and girls at the factory last week really brought home just what weve achieved together this year, Hamilton said after visiting Mercedes Brackley and Brixworth bases to celebrate the constructors championship. Theyve worked so damned hard to give Nico and me this great car and you can see how much it means to them.Weve got four races left to make the most of it and thats exactly what I plan to do. Its just about hitting every race weekend as hard as I can, going all out for every win and seeing what happens from there. Ill be holding nothing back out there.Hamilton said he is lking forward to returning to the U.S. Grand Prix in Austin where he sealed last years drivers championship.First up, were back in the States -- which is like a second home race for me these days. I love the country, the culture, the people and the track, so I cant wait to get started. Ive got some great memories from Austin, with three wins from four races and, of course, the title win last year. That was one of the highlights of my career, no doubt. Its almost like the American fans have adopted me as their own, so Ill try to channel all of that positive energy into this weekend.Air Max Pas Cher Destockage . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Acheter Tn Pas Cher . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. http://www.outletairmaxpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-90-femme.html . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Vapormax Noir Pas Cher Chine . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Fausse Air Max 97 Plus . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shtaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over .Daniel Merretts Gabba farewell appears set to be crashed by a Geelong side that coach Chris Scott says has a point to prove over their record against teams outside the AFLs top eight.The Brisbane Lions host the Cats, who have won their past five games and are vying for a top four spot, on Sunday afternn.Under-pressure Lions coach Justin Leppitsch has had a rare stress free week after their thrilling win over Carlton and, with the aid of an eight-day break, believes his side will go into what lks on paper as a huge mis-match with confidence.It is Merretts last match in Brisbane after the veteran defender announced his retirement this week, with next rounds away clash with St Kilda to mark his 200th and final AFL appearance.But Geelong, after their narrow escape against Richmond, could well come out snarling after Scott highlighted their inability to finish off teams they are expected to beat.Im not going to argue that we havent been at our best against teams that are outside the top eight, thats a reality and one weve confronted head on, Scott said.ddddddddddddNow weve just got to do it.Talk is cheap. What I say here really has zero impact, and in some ways, what weve said to the players wont be tested until we see how we come out in the first 10 or 15 minutes this week.Scott said the Cats would not underestimate the Lions, who despite their rotten three-win season have occasionably troubled top sides, including Sydney at the Gabba earlier in the year.Im not trying to talk Brisbane up as a great team but they were 40 points up at half-time on the weekend against a team (Carlton) that beat us a few months ago, he said.Whatever Geelong serves up, Leppitsch is hopeful Brisbane can counter it for Merretts sake.Hes been a mainstay through a pretty ordinary era at our fty club and hes been a very loyal servant and we thank him for that, he said.Lets hope all of us can fire up for Rog. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 98 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen