on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during

in Spam Area!!! 16.11.2019 09:46
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Josh Risdon was in holiday mode when he last visited Thailand, but it will be all business this time around as the Perth Glory defender attempts to fix the Soccers right back woes.Risdon was thrilled to be named in the Soccers 23-man squad to take on Thailand for Australias next World Cup qualifier on November 15 in Bangkok.But he is far from assured of a starting berth at his preferred right back position, with Germany-based Milos Degenek also vying for the troublesome slot.Other rivals for the position - Ryan McGowan and Jason Geria - werent included in the 23-man squad, giving Risdon and Degenek a perfect chance to shine.A revolving dr of players has tried but failed to lock down the right-back position in recent times, and Risdon is desperate to make it his own.The 24-year-old, who has three Soccer caps to his name, spent time in Phuket and Phi Phi Islands when he last visited Thailand.But his full focus will be on soccer this time around.It will be a different trip this time, Risdon said.It was a goal of mine starting the season to get back into the Soccers side. Im very happy to be heading to Thailand.Theres been a few boys who have played (at right back) recently.If I get the chance, it would be great to put in a gd performance and make that spot mine.Risdon will be back in action on Sunday when he lines up for the Glory in Sundays A-League clash with Western Sydney at nib Stadium.Hell then fly out on Monday to Thailand.Perth are aiming to bounce back from last weeks 2-1 loss to Brisbane, while the seventh-placed Wanderers could only manage a 1-1 draw with Central Coast. Clearance Soccer Jerseys . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Replica Soccer Jerseys .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/ . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. Stitched Soccer Jerseys . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. CHICAGO -- Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon has been ejected from Tuesdays game against the Cincinnati Reds.The ejection was the second this season for Maddon, who got tossed with David Ross batting in the second inning. The veteran started heading toward first after taking a 3-0 pitch that he thought was ball four, only to have it calleed a strike by plate umpire Jerry Meals.ddddddddddddMaddon got tossed by Meals as he protested from the dugout, then came out for a spirited argument that lasted a few more minutes.The Cubs were trailing 4-0. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 590 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen