ll on a slippery descent in the Alps with two stages

in Bewerbung 15.11.2019 13:11
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

COLLEGE STATION, Texas --- Amanda Dachs led all players offensively on Sunday afternn, but the Georgia volleyball team (13-14, 1-13) couldnt find its full offensive sync, as the Bulldogs fell 3-0 at Texas A&M (18-7, 12-2).The Aggies earned the sweep after recording wins of 25-20, 25-20 and 25-16.Texas A&M played a very balanced and aggressive match today, said head coach Lizzy Stemke. They are a fully-loaded team, and we were unable to slow them down enough. When we were able to keep our offense diversified, there were some nice stretches of play on our side of the net, but the pressure that A&M kept on us made it difficult for us to keep that consistent. We are lking forward to the upcoming home stretch and fighting for improvements every step of the way.Dachs put up a match-best 13 kills while she also tied for the team high with six digs and tabbed the lone service ace for the Bulldogs. Following her on the attack was Maddie Lobenstein with eight kills. Cassidy Anderson also tallied six digs, as Desiree McCray put up a team-best five blocks at the net.In the opening frame, Georgia found some offensive rhythm from Dachs, as she had five kills in the frame, but the Aggie blocking game kept the attackers at bay to win 25-20. Georgia got within one late after a Lobenstein kill at 19-18, but Texas A&M rallied back to take the win.Texas A&M got up early in the second set, including as much as 10. Georgia found a run late, spreading out the offense with four different Bulldogs getting kills and holding off Texas A&Ms set point three times, but the home team finished it off 25-20.Out of the break, the Aggies hit a match-best .417 in the final frame. Texas A&M got out to a 9-2 lead, forcing Georgia to use an early timeout. A kill by Dachs closed the gap to 15-10, but the Aggies used a late run to pull out the win at 25-16.Georgia closes out its home schedule with a three-game homestand, opening it up with Arkansas on Friday and Ole Miss on Sunday. The team will then host Senior Night on Wednesday before the Thanksgiving holiday against Missouri.Best Fake Air Max 97 . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Clearance Air Max 270 . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.com/cheap-max-97-shoes.html . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. China Wholesale Nike Air Max 90 . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Kyrie Irving Shoes From China . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter.PARIS -- After the beer and champagne celebrations, Chris Frme delivered a sobering and emotional message from the Tour de France winners podium on the Champs-Elysees.Ten days after the Bastille Day truck attack in Nice that killed 84 people, Frme -- a Kenyan-born British rider who often trains on the French Riviera -- reminded everyone what the Tour stands for.These events put sport into perspective but they also show why the values of sport are so important to free society, Frme said on Sunday in a prepared speech. We all love the Tour de France because its unpredictable but we love the Tour more for what stays the same -- the passion of the fans for every nation, the beauty of the French countryside and the bonds of friendship created through sport. These things will never change.Thanks for your kindness in these difficult times, Frme added, switching to French as he addressed the local fans. You have the most beautiful race in the world. Vive le Tour, Vive la France.Cheered on by thousands of fans undeterred by the recent spate of violence across Europe, Frme celebrated his third Tour title in four years. He finished safely at the back of the main pack in the final stage, arm-in-arm with his teammates during the mostly ceremonial leg ending on the cobblestones below the Arc de Triomphe.Immediately afterward, Frme was greeted by his wife and infant son, who he tk in his arms.To Michelle my wife and my son Kellan, your love and support make everything possible. Kellan, I dedicate this victory to you, Frme said, also thanking his teammates and coaches.Andre Greipel of Germany won the 21st leg in a sprint finish.At the start of the stage, Frme dropped back to his Team Sky car to collect bottles of beer and distributed them to each of his eight teammates for a celebratory round.Then it was time for the traditional flute of champagne.Frme rode a yellow bike to go with his yellow jersey, helmet, gloves and shoes. His teammates had yellow stripes on their jerseys and yellow handlebars on their bikes.Frme also still had bandages on his right knee and elbow, the result of a downhill crash two days ago.Frme finished with an advantage of 4 minutes, 5 seconds ahead of Romain Bardet of France, while Nairo Quintana of Colombia placed third overall, 4:21 back.Only four men -- five-time winners Jacques Anquetil, Bernard Hinault, Eddy Merckx and Miguel Induraain -- now have more Tour victories than Frme.ddddddddddddIve definitely grown to appreciate this history of the sport a lot more, Frme said. Being in the position that Im in now, Im understanding how tough it is to win a race like the Tour de France. To win back-to-back editions and now to be a three-time winner is incredible. Its beyond what Ive ever dreamed.While other big riders of his generation like Alberto Contador and Vincenzo Nibali have all three Grand Tours -- the Giro dItalia, the Tour de France and the Spanish Vuelta -- Frme plans to keep his focus on the Tour.It would be my dream to keep coming back to the Tour de France for the next five, six years, he said. Ive already won it three times and I wouldnt say the novelty is wearing off. ... Its the biggest event we have on our calendar and to be here in the yellow jersey, its every cyclists dream.Compared to his wins in 2013 and 2015, Frme has become more adept at handling speculation that he is doping. After facing constant accusations during last years race -- including a spectator yelling `doper! and hurling a cup of urine at him -- Frme released some of his training data at the end of last year.I think Ive put that to rest now, he said. Ive really done a lot in terms of offering up my physiological data and trying to be open to people as much as I can while protecting a competitive advantage at the same time.Frme tk the yellow jersey with a daring downhill attack in Stage 8, padded his lead with a late breakaway in Stage 11, and overcame a motor bike crash on the legendary Mont Ventoux and a fall on a slippery descent in the Alps with two stages to go.Tour director Christian Prudhomme complimented Frme for showing panache after his downhill attack in the Pyrenees, and the fans have treated him better, t.The atmosphere on the roads has been fantastic, Frme said. The French public, they make this race what it is.Out of respect for the Nice victims, Frme refused to discuss race details the day after the attack. But he lauded Tour organizers for deciding to keep the race going.Its been a really strong sign, he said, that life goes on and its not going to be stopped by these terrorist activities.---AP Sports Writer Samuel Petrequin contributed to this report. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 41 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen