y organised defensively, he said. Wenger says he will be

in Bewerbung 15.11.2019 13:09
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Mexico -- Gary Wdland tk a 1-stroke lead into the final round of the PGA Tours OHL Classic at Mayakoba after dropping two strokes on the par-3 15th Saturday.Wdland finished with a 5-under 66 to reach 18-under 195 on Mayakobas Greg Norman-designed El Camaleon course. He won the most recent of his two tour titles in 2013.Ive been there. Ive been in the position a lot the last couple years. Im excited about my game. Im going to rely on my game and trust it and go out and have fun. ... Im very comfortable with where my golf swing is, and Im going to rely on it and run it out.Wdland birdied the first seven odd-number holes, then ended the string with a double-bogey on 15, when his tee shot went long into the hazard. He played the first 51 holes without a bogey.Im happy. I mean, I played great today. Drove the ball exceptionally well, controlled my distances to the green, and I rolled it well, Wdland said. Its hard to argue with that, hard to be upset with that. I hit a gd shot on 15. I just hit it long.Married last month, Wdland tk last week off and worked with instructor Butch Harmon after opening the new season in Malaysia and China.Pat Perez was second after a 62. He played the front nine in 7-under 29, including an eagle on the par-5 fifth. The one-time tour winner recently returned from shoulder surgery.I was real comfortable, Perez said. I woke up, and I just felt gd. I was comfortable on the range. Ive just been on this different attitude in the last couple weeks where I just try to stay aggressive and try to think of the right shot and the gd shot and not worry about what happens. Its really worked. Ive been working on that the last nine months since I got hurt.Scott Piercy was 16 under after a 66, Seamus Power (64) was 15 under, and Webb Simpson (69) followed at 14 under.Defending champion Graeme McDowell was 8 under after his second straight 65. He opened with a 75.Los Angeles Dodgers Pro Shop . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. Kirk Gibson Jersey . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. https://www.cheapdodgersonline.com/2125h-eric-gagne-jersey-dodgers.html .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will lk to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Jedd Gyorko Jersey . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Kevin Brown Jersey . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league.Arsene Wenger says Arsenal will use criticism of their performance against Manchester United to fuel their bid for the Premier League title.Sundays 3-2 defeat to Manchester United led some pundits - including Sky Sports Graeme Souness - to question the Gunners appetite for a battle.But he says his players will prove their resolve - starting with Wednesday nights game with Swansea at the Emirates - and suggested the level of criticism was not justified. Thats what we want to do - use and transform the negatives around us into positives and create even more solidarity, he said.Lets not go overboard, we dont play to be relegated, we play to fight for the Premier League so thats why we have to put the criticism in the right place.I dont want to respond to individual criticism. I think people are a bit t emotional and we want to put things into perspective by analysing things a bit more in a neutral way. This club is respected all over the world despite what people say.I am never surprised by the criticism that comes - that is part of the media today and part of the opinions is always a bit excessive and emotional but we have to deal with that and I dont complain about that. Aaron Ramsey lks dejected as Arsenal fall to defeat at Old Trafford Wenger said the 2-0 Champions League defeat to Barcelona last Tuesday dented his players confidence ahead of the Old Trafford match.We gave a lot against Barcelona and that certainly had an impact on our belief against Manchester United, he said.Were not happy with the result. We had two lapses of focus that we paid for. Wenger admitted Arsenals loss to Barcelona contributed to the Man Utd defeat He added: We are not dwelling on results and we are focused on Swansea.dddddddddddd Every home game is very important.Swansea are in a battle of their own - against relegation. And Wenger expects a tough evening against them.Swansea will fight very hard, with great commitment and be very organised defensively, he said. Wenger says he will be cautious with returning striker Danny Welbeck Danny Welbeck has scored two goals in two Premier League games since returning from injury, but Wenger says he does not want to push the striker t hard.I will have to be cautious with him going into the Swansea game, he said. Arsene Wenger says Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil are no closer to singing new deals with Arsenal.Also See:Ox faces two months outMerson: Wengers job on the lineParlour: No Arsenal leadersSouness slams Gunners ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 43 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen