.. they have to buy into the plan, Lyon told Fox

in Spam Area!!! 15.11.2019 10:28
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

BEIJING -- Three-time world champion Patrick Chan of Canada rebounded from a subpar short program to capture the Cup of China on Saturday, while Elena Radionova won the ladies event for her first Grand Prix victory of the year.Chan, who also won Skate Canada earlier this season, was third after the mens short program, but landed a quadruple-triple toe combination, quadruple toe and two triple Axels to finish first in the free skate with a score 196.31.He had a combined total of 279.72.The program felt very methodical, said Chan, whose only misstep was a fall on a quad salchow. Even after the fall on the quad salchow, I did not panic. I got up and started doing the program as I do it at home.Jin Boyang of China, the leader after the short program, finished second with a score of 278.54, while Sergei Voronov of Russia was third.Radionova, who was second after the ladies short program, received 135.15 points for her free skate to finish with a total of 205.90.The 17-year-old Russian under-rotated on her opening triple lutz-triple toelp combination and was deducted points on a triple flip, but completed all of her remaining jumps to win her first GP event since last years Rostelecom Cup in Moscow.My performance was not flawless today, she said. But it was the best performance of the season as for the jumps and the skating overall.Kaetlyn Osmond of Canada, the leader after the short program, finished second overall with 196.00 points and Russias Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, the 2015 world champion, was third.Ashley Wagner of the United States, the 2016 world silver medalist, finished sixth, one place ahead of compatriot Karen Chen.In the pairs, the new team of Yu Xiaoyu and Zhang Hao won the gold after scoring 131.27 points in the free skate despite a fall by Zhang on a side-by-side triple toelp. They had a total score of 203.76.I made a big mistake on the jump, I think the last time I made that kind of mistake in competition was at the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, Zhang said. Maybe it was the pressure to skate in front of a home crowd.Chinas Peng Cheng and Jin Yang were second and Canadas Liubov Ilyushechkina and Dylan Moscovitch were third.Maia Shibutani and Alex Shibutani of the United States won the ice dance competition with 185.13 points after placing first in the free dance.Canadians Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje were second, followed by Russian skaters Alexandra Stepanova and Ivan Bukin.The Cup of China is the fifth event in the International Skating Unions Grand Prix Series. The sixth and final competition is the NHK Trophy which will be held in Sapporo, Japan, on Nov. 26-27. Fake Yeezy 350 v2 Womens . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Cheap Yeezy 350 V2 . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.yeezys350cheap.com/ . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. Yeezy 350 Mens Wholesale . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. st-350-v2-semi-frozen-yellow-raw-steel-red-162.html" target="_blank">Yeezy Bst 350 v2 Semi Frozen Yellow/Raw-Steel Red . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Fremantle coach Ross Lyon has warned the AFL club cannot take it for granted that injured star Nat Fyfe will re-sign.Lyon said the Dockers must show the reigning Brownlow Medallist that their plan for success will work.Fyfes season ended in round five with a leg fracture - one of a number of disasters that hit Fremantle this year as they plummeted out of premiership contention.After that round-five loss to Carlton, Lyon said that they had to re-stump, re-wire and re-plumb.Last weekend, club chief executive Steve Rosich outlined a plan where the Dockers would recruit heavily through the next three to four national drafts as they rebuild their playing list.Fyfe is Fremantles next captain and Lyon said the 24-year-old is exerting his leadership around the club.But the coach pointed out that Fyfe also wants to achieve success.You have to bring people along for the journey ... they have to buy into the plan, Lyon told Fox Ftys On The Couch.ddddddddddddSo as we finalise it and decisions are made, you have to bring Nathan along.If Nathan believes in that plan and he sees success coming his way, hell be there, I have no doubt.But if he doesnt believe in the plan, and we dont bring him along, hed be a chance to leave.Lyon hopes Fremantle can return to the finals next season.He said the draft was their best option to rebuild the team.We could load up and attract free agents and uncontracted players, but if that failed then youd be in a real hole, Lyon said.We want to take care of the present and the future at the same time.We dont want to sell the farm, either ... we would still like to play finals next year.We think its possible - anythings possible. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 270 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen