appeared to be in pain on the bench.Dal

in Spam Area!!! 14.11.2019 09:40
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- The Los Angeles Lakers tk advantage of a timely game against the lowly Philadelphia 76ers.Julius Randle scored nine of his 25 points in a dominating first quarter and the Lakers snapped an eight-game losing streak with a 100-89 victory Friday night.Lou Williams added 18 points and DAngelo Russell and Nick Young had 15 points apiece. They were playing the third game of a seven-game, 12-day trip -- their longest of the season.It feels great, Young said. Its tough coming in after every loss, putting our heads down.Joel Embiid scored 15 points for the 76ers. They have dropped eight straight at home to fall to an NBA-worst 6-20.We got jumped from the start, Philadelphia coach Brett Brown said.Sevyn Streeter performed the national anthem wearing a We Matter jersey. The R&B artist had been scheduled to sing before the 76ers home opener in October, but was scratched by the team two minutes before the performance because she was wearing a We Matter T-shirt.Streeter came to center court on Friday in a black jersey with the words We Matter above the No. 7. She received applause upon her introduction and cheers when she completed the song.Los Angeles rebounded after a 107-97 loss at Brklyn on Wednesday night when they shot 38.5 percent from the field, 22.2 percent from 3-point range and 61.8 percent from the free-throw line. Coach Luke Walton publicly challenged his team after the loss.Theyre competitors, Walton said. Theyre sick of losing.The Lakers scored the first 13 points against the 76ers, finished the first quarter up 30-18 and led from start to finish on the way to the rout. They blew the game open in the third quarter by tallying 15 of the first 21 points, taking their biggest lead on Youngs drive that made it 68-46 with 5:41 left in the period. The 76ers missed 10 of 12 shots to start the period.Philadelphia cut the third-quarter deficit to 10 points, 74-64, entering the fourth, and the 76ers got as close as seven, 80-73, on Dario Sarics 3-pointer with 9:07 remaining. But the Lakers responded with a 10-2 run to go up 90-75 with 6:19 left.The Lakers won for the first time since Nov. 30.GETTING DEFENSIVELos Angeles held Philadelphia to 36.4 percent from the field, including 19.4 percent from the arc. Walton said the Lakers defense was a key to the victory.I thought we came out and set our tone defensively early on and had one of our better defensive games, Walton said. Better communication and better effort from everybody. We had guys really committed to playing defense tonight.THREES A CROWD?Philadelphia had all three of its coveted big men -- Embiid, Jahlil Okafor and Nerlens Noel -- available together at the same time for the first time.Embiid, the third pick of the 2014 draft, missed the first two seasons with a ft injury. Noel was picked sixth in 2013 by New Orleans and traded to the 76ers. He returned Monday after recovering from offseason knee surgery only to sprain his ankle and miss Wednesdays game.Noel had two points in 8 minutes and aired his frustration afterward.I think Im t gd to be playing eight minutes, he said. Thats crazy. Need to figure this (stuff) out.Okafor, picked third in the 2015 draft, started alongside Embiid for the second time. He had 14 points.The duo also started in Wednesdays 123-114 loss to the Raptors and Embiid had his worst game as a pro, tallying a season-low nine points.Embiid and Okafor didnt lk very comfortable together on the flr again. Both natural centers, Embiid moved to the power forward spot to accommodate Okafor.Never from the start to the finish did you feel like you were in any type of rhythm or flow, Brown said. It doesnt surprise me. It saddens me but it doesnt surprise me.TIP-INSLakers: Tarik Black (ankle) missed his sixth straight game, and Jose Calderon (right hamstring) sat out for the seventh consecutive contest. ... Russell was high schl teammates with Embiid and 76ers No. 1 pick Ben Simmons at Montverde Academy in Florida. Simmons has been out all season with a ft injury.76ers: Philadelphia shot 6-for-31 from 3-point range. ... The 76ers honored Allen Iverson for his recent induction into the Hall of Fame. Iverson rang the replica Liberty Bell in the pregame and spoke at halftime. He questioned the fortitude of present-day players. Not taking anything away from the new era, but I could never, ever, ever sit out of a game if something wasnt broke, he saidUP NEXTLakers: At Cleveland on Saturday night for one of their 16 back-to-back games of the season.76ers: Host Brklyn on Sunday night. Wholesale Air Max 90 Essential .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Wholesale Air Max 90 Ultra Se .ca lks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/outlet-air-max-90-black-cheap-303.html . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Cheap Air Max 90 Ultra .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Air Max 90 Leather Iron Bronze . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Red-hot Minnesota star Maya Mre poured in 40 points, but the suddenly inconsistent defending-champion Lynx lost to Eastern Conference bottom-feeder Connecticut in overtime on Thursday.Minnesota will lk to rebound from that disappointing loss Saturday, when the Dallas Wings visit Target Center.The Wings could be without star forward Glory Johnson, who injured her right ft in the fourth quarter of Dallas 95-90 overtime loss at Atlanta on Friday.After opening the season with a record 13 straight wins, the Lynx (15-4) have gone 2-3, including Thursdays surprising loss to the Sun (5-13). Minnesota led by 11 with two minutes to play, but allowed Connecticut to rally back and force overtime.We have to be smarter with the ball down the stretch and understand how to close out games consistently, Mre told reporters after the loss to Connecticut.Mre scored 38 of her 40 points in the second half and overtime. She had 33 points in her previous outing, an 87-82 win over the Chicago Sky.The Wings (9-11) will miss Johnson, if she cant go. She leads the team in rebounding and is third in scoring.dddddddddddd. She was on pace for her second straight 20-rebound game, before going down after a collision with Atlantas Elizabeth Williams. Johnson did not return to the game and appeared to be in pain on the bench.Dallas is second in the league in scoring, but second to last in points allowed.The Wings have lost four of six overall.Minnesota beat Dallas 80-63 on June fourth and has won nine of the last 10 meetings with the Wings franchise, which relocated to Texas from Tulsa, Oklahoma this season.All five starters for the Lynx scored in double figures in the June win over Dallas, led by Sylvia Fowles with 16 points.Aerial Powers scored 20 points off the bench for a short-handed Dallas squad in the loss.Johnson and Skylar Diggins missed the first meeting with the Lynx. Johnson was serving a suspension from the league, and Diggins was trying to get from an injury that limited her playing time early in the season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 44 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen