getting better and better as the days went

in Spam Area!!! 14.11.2019 09:39
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Thierry Henry thinks Zinedine Zidane enhanced his managerial credentials by the way he set Real Madrid up in their 2-1 victory over Barcelona on Saturday evening. Having lost to their arch rivals 4-0 at the Bernabeu earlier in the season, Real lked to be heading for another defeat after Gerard Pique scored early in the second half. Zidane cautious over title One game at a time, says Real Madrid coach But Real responded positively, equalising with a bicycle kick from Karim Benzema and then grabbing a late winner through Cristiano Ronaldo after Sergio Ramos was sent off. I like the way Zidane set up the team, said former Barcelona forward Henry on Sky Sports. They were not scared, they put pressure on when they needed to and kept their composure at 1-0 down.They were trying to play from the back under pressure and they lked like a team with the right balance. Zidane understd he had to take care of the midfield, especially against Barcelona. People wanted to know if tactically he could do something against Barcelona and he did. Cristiano Ronaldo scored a late winner for Real Madrid at the Nou Camp The defeat ends Barcelonas 39-game unbeaten run and sees their lead at the top of La Liga cut to six points.However, with seven games of the season remaining, Henry does not believe second-placed Atletico Madrid or rivals Real, who are seven points behind, can chase down Barca. Karim Benzema brought the scoreline to 1-1 with this bicycle kick You never know, but I dont think Barcelona will let the league go away, he said. The key game is against Atletico [in the Champions League quarter-finals on Tuesday], you never know what can happen and that could have an effect on the league, but I think they will be OK. Bale: Were still in it Madrid still in title race, says Bale Former Barcelona and Real Madrid midfielder Michael Laudrup also does not think Luis Enriques side will let their lead slip, but is lking forward to seeing how they react to the defeat, which is their first since October. Knowing Barcelona and the Catalans there will be a little doubt, he said. Just one loss can create doubts, we will see in the coming week. I still think the league is done, but I want to see the impact in the coming games.Real deserved the win. In the second half they were the better team, even going down 1-0, then down to 10 men. Real come out with a lot of confidence while Barcelona have to play Atletico next. Also See: Barcelona 1-2 Real Madrid As it happened WATCH: Benzema bicycle kick Table Brusdar Graterol Twins Jersey . The defence is doing its part, t. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. LaMonte Wade Jr. Twins Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. https://www.cheaptwins.com/352t-kirby-puckett-jersey-twins.html . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Justin Morneau Jersey . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Taylor Rogers Twins Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars say running back Denard Robinson was in a single-car accident over the weekend, but he was not injured.The Florida Times-Union, citing a police report, says the car crashed in a retention pond about 4:20 a.m. Sunday when Robinson fell asleep at the wheel. Authorities say he was not impaired and should not face a DUI charge.The newspaper reports (.gl/gBRK9b" target="_blank">http://g.gl/gBRK9b) that a woman wass with Robinson in the car, and both had fallen asleep.ddddddddddddWhen an officer arrived, the drivers side of the car was submerged in the pond. The officer had to help the woman out of the car and wake up Robinson.The Jaguars released a statement Tuesday saying they were thankful nobody was injured. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 794 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen