o help him take the next step, Piquet hopes his team can get its c

in Bewerbung 06.11.2019 13:36
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

NRL finals tensions have boiled over at Red Hill with Brisbane teammates Josh McGuire and Salesi Funaki coming to blows at training on Tuesday.The incident was sparked by an overzealous tackle from McGuire on Funaki, a reserve-grader who has spent the year playing in the Queensland Cup for Wynnum-Manly.McGuire had to be dragged away by teammates while other second-string Broncos, including Herman Eseese, tried to calm Funaki down.It came in the middle of an intense session as Brisbane ramps up preparations for Friday nights clash with North Queensland in Townsville, a rematch of last years grand final.Backrower Matt Gillett said there was no bad bld between the pair, describing the scuffle as a sign of how seriously the Broncos take their training.I turned my back on that and just walked away, he said.Things do get heated at training, thats what its all about.Theyre all gd now.Thats the way Msey plays, he trains the way he plays.It does get a bit fiery out there and people react different.The Broncos will head north after their final training session of the week on Thursday.Wholesale NBA Jerseys . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpl to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpl and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. NBA Jerseys Outlet .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. https://www.nbachinajerseys.us/ . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Fake NBA Jerseys . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining.ELKHART LAKE, Wis. - Nelson Piquet Jr. was surging with confidence after winning the Nationwide race at Road America a year ago, optimistic that his success would lead to a full-time ride in NASCARs second-tier series. Now Piquet returns to the scene of his biggest stock-car racing moment still trying to find his fting on the next rung up the ladder. "Obviously, Im frustrated with our results," Piquet said Friday. "Were not where I wanted to be." Piquet, the first Brazilian to win a race in one of NASCARs major national series and the son of a three-time Formula One champion, ended up getting the full-time Nationwide ride he was lking for this year. He moved up a level with Turner Scott Motorsports after driving in the third-tier Camping World Truck series full time last year. He enters Saturdays race a respectable 13th in the Nationwide points standings, but he has had a pair of races end in wrecks while managing only one top-10 finish — ninth place at Michigan last week. "I think part of it is because it was a last-minute deal and we had to put a team together very quickly two weeks before Daytona," Piquet said. That hurts, Piquet said, given the level of competitiveness in the series. "Obviously, were fighting against Cup teams, so I dont think we have the best cars out there," Piquet said. "But I think if you get a team that works very well together, we can be competitive sometimes." Its telling, perhaps, that Piquets most notable moment this season was his infamous below-the-belt kick to fellow competitor Brian Scott after an altercation at Richmond International Raceway in April. If Piquet is to put that ugly moment behind him with another win this weekend, he might have to do it in the rain. Lightning in the area interrupted the Nationwide practice schedule Friday afternn — drivers ended up practicing part of the afternn on rain tires then changed to slicks as the track dried out — and there is a chance for more showers during Saturdays race at the scenic four-mile road course in Central Wisconsin.dddddddddddd That brings up the possibility of racing in the rain on specially designed grved rain tires, something fairly common in other forms of road racing, but almost unheard-of in NASCAR beyond a memorable 2008 Nationwide race in Montreal. AJ Allmendinger said a wet race might be a blast for fans, but not so much fun for drivers. "Itll be entertaining for people to watch, because itll be insane," Allmendinger said. Michael McDowell has a road racing background and doesnt mind the idea of driving in the rain, but has some concerns about other drivers who dont have experience in wet conditions. "Theres a lot of guys that dont have any experience," McDowell said. "And because of that, when you have heavy rains and lots of mist and lots of spray coming off the cars and you barrel down into Turn 5 and all the guy sees is a red light, were going to have a caution every couple of laps." Said Nationwide series points leader Regan Smith: "I think, at this point, Id prefer that it stays dry and dont worry about it. Its tough enough learning a new race track." Piquet wouldnt mind rain, but knows hell have a tough time repeating his victory either way. After spending most of his career in open-wheel road racing — including a stint in Formula One, which ended in scandal after he deliberately crashed in a race to help his teammate, allegedly because he was ordered to do so by his team — Piquet decided to try stock car racing. Beyond his Road America Nationwide win last year, he also had a successful 2012 in the Trucks Series, winning twice and finishing seventh in the points. To help him take the next step, Piquet hopes his team can get its chemistry issues sorted out. "Its frustrating, because we know we have a car that can be running constantly, lets say, in the top 10 — but were struggling to get close to the top 10," Piquet said. "(Im) trying to give my best, and obviously Im pushing the team as much as I can for them to get these issues sorted and try to get better." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 86 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen