o hits and a walk but left the bases loaded when Ni

in Clan- und Funwars 06.11.2019 11:38
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

A snapshot of round 11 in the A-League.THEY SAID IT - I smashed chairs. The bin. The rubbish bin. Maybe some drs. I really smashed everything to relax a little bit. I wanted it t much. I wanted to score t early. I had to smash some stuff inside and then I was fine. It was relieving, Melbourne Victory striker Besart Berisha revealed how he changed his outlk in the half-time break of the Melbourne derby before scoring the winner.STAT THAT MATTERS - As they showed with a 4-1 smashing of Perth Glory, theres just no stopping Sydney FC. They boast a winning record (8 wins, three draws) that no A-League team has ever matched at this stage of the season. In fact, only two teams in Australian ftball history - Marconi in 1978 and Adelaide City in 1994/95 - have matched that record. Worth noting though that neither of those sides won their leagues.MAN OF THE ROUND - Lets celebrate Berisha when he beats - not ties - Archie Thompsons all-time goalscoring record and instead praise Brandon Santalab. The Wanderers strikers piece of invention to open the scoring against Wellington was remarkable and if it wasnt for a certain Tim Cahill special earlier this season, would contend for goal of the year. Shame the Wanderers would blow their 2-0 lead for a 2-2 draw in Auckland.SAFEST HANDS - Sydney FC goalkeeper Danny Vukovic was best afield in the Sky Blues 4-1 win on Saturday night. The best of his efforts was a one-handed save to deny Rostyn Griffiths in the second half when the match was in the balance.CONTROVERSY CORNER - No one at Melbourne City had any complaints with Besart Berishas marginal winner, so its Morten Nordstrands last-gasp goal in focus. The Jets were 2-1 winners thanks to the late strike, which the Dane said he thought hed be flagged for. It was play on and therefore game on for Mark Jones men, who have now won two on the trot.UNDER PRESSURE - Two wins in the opening 11 rounds isnt gd news for Wanderers boss Tony Popovic. And Kenny Lowe cant be happy with back-to-back home losses that has Perths finals hopes on the rack. But Adelaide coach Guillermo Amor is again feeling the most strain of A-League coaches after a last-gasp defeat. They host league leaders Sydney next Saturday night. NCAA Jerseys Outlet . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Clearance NCAA Jerseys . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. https://www.chinajerseysncaa.us/ .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brklyn. Custom NCAA Jerseys . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Replica NCAA Jerseys . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. DENVER -- There will be more focus on personal achievements than collective success when also-rans Milwaukee and Colorado begin a season-ending series Friday.Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado has hit 40 homers, two shy of the career high he reached last year when he tied for the National League lead. He leads the NL with one more homer than Kris Bryant of the Chicago Cubs and Milwaukees Chris Carter.And with a major league-leading 131 RBI, Arenado has set a career high, surpassing his major league-leading total of 130 RBI last year.I was just happy to show that I could do it again, Arenado said. I think there were a lot of people questioning whether I could do it again. So getting 40 homers again, and driving in those runs, all of that has meant a lot to me.Rockies second baseman DJ LeMahieu is in a tight and unusual race with Washingtons Daniel Murphy for the NL batting title. Murphy, who is hitting .347, hasnt played in the field since Sept. 17 due to a strained buttocks. He has been limited to two pinch-hit appearances since then, the last on Sept. 20. Its doubtful hell appear in any of Washingtons final three games and any activity will be limited to pinch-hitting.Meanwhile, LeMahieu is hitting .349 and didnt play the final two games at San Francisco when the Giants started Jeff Samardzija and Johnny Cueto. Manager Walt Weiss will do what he can for LeMahieu.In 2014, he didnt play Justin Morneau in the next-to-last game of the season and then used him as a pinch-hitter in the eighth inning in the final game when Morneau was certain to win the batting title.Well play it by ear, Weiss said. Ive taken a lot of heat for something like this, with Morneau, and Ill fall on the sword, for sure, for DJ. When it comes down to sitting out an at-bat or two, whatever it lks like, Im willing to do that to get him the batting title. Winning a batting title doesnt take one day, the last game of the season. It takes six months.First baseman Carter has reached career highs in homers (39) and RBI (92). He needs one homer to become the sixth Brewers player in franchise history to hit 40 or more homers in a season, joining Richie Sexson and Prince Fielder, who each had two such seasons, Gorman Thomas, Ben Oglivie and Ryan Braun.Brewers third baseman Jonathan Villar, who leads the majors with 60 stolen bases, hit his 19th homer Wednesday. He needs one homer to become the fourth pplayer in history to hit 20 homers and steal 60 bases in a season and first since Hall of Famer Rickey Henderson with Oakland in 1990.dddddddddddd The others to reach the 20/60 plateau are Hall of Famer Joe Morgan with Cincinnati in 1973 and 1976 and Cincinnatis Eric Davis in 1986.The Brewers and Rockies went nearly five months without playing each other before the Brewers swept a three-game series in Milwaukee on Aug. 22-24.The Brewers just dropped two of three games at Texas, giving them four losses in their past five games. The Rockies are coming off a 1-6 road trip that left them with eight losses in their past 10 games.Left-hander Brent Suter will start for the Brewers, taking the place of Tyler Jungmann, who suffered a hip injury in his last start. Suter is 2-1 with a 2.16 ERA in 13 games, one start. Since making his major league debut in that start Aug. 19 at Seattle and giving up four runs in 4 1/3 innings, Suter has made 12 consecutive scoreless relief appearances totaling 12 1/3 innings with two walks and 10 strikeouts. Suter is a finesse pitcher with deception in his delivery that helps his mid-80s fastball play up, as does the speed variance he gets with a curveball in the low 70s.The first of Suters relief appearances was against the Rockies on Aug. 23, when Suter gave up two hits and a walk but left the bases loaded when Nick Hundley lined to second to conclude a scoreless inning.He threw 15 pitches in two innings in his last outing Sunday, the first time in five appearances Suter has reached double digits in pitches thrown.Im just lking to give the team a gd five-six innings at least and try to keep them in the ballgame, do my best to end the season on a gd note and hopefully get us a win, Suter said.Rockies starter Chad Bettis, who is 13-8 with a 4.92 ERA and leads the team in wins, gave up seven runs, five earned, in 4 2/3 innings Saturday at Los Angeles and was the loser as the Dodgers trampled the Rockies 14-1. It was Bettis first loss in five starts dating from Aug. 22 at Milwaukee when he gave up four runs, three earned, in five innings and lost 4-2 to the Brewers.The Rockies are 20-11 in games started by Bettis, who is 6-2 with a 3.86 ERA since the All-Star break in 13 starts, 10 of which the Rockies have won. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 23 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen