Bianchi belted a one-out triple and scored on a Carl

in Spam Area!!! 05.11.2019 09:10
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Journeyman midfielder Rostyn Griffiths says the prospect of achieving long-overdue team success made his decision to rejoin Perth Glory a no brainer.Griffiths left Glory at the end of 2014/15 to link up with Dutch Eredivise club Roda JC.But the 28-year-old is now back in Perth after signing a two-year A-League deal with the Glory.Griffiths set the A-League record as the most expensive transfer when he made a $1.3million move from Central Coast to Chinese outfit Guangzhou R&F in 2012.Although proud of that achievement, Griffiths said team success remains his major motivation.And he feels like he has a great chance to achieve it at Perth Glory following coach Kenny Lowes impressive recruiting spree.Last seasons stars such as Andy Keogh, Shane Lowry, Josh Risdon, and Diego Castro have been joined by Rhys Williams, Griffiths, and Adam Taggart in a squad bursting with talent.Some bkmakers have already installed Glory as the Championship favourites, and Griffiths hopes their predictions come true.Im 28 now. I want to win something, said Griffiths, who won the minor premiership with Central Coast in 2011/12, but is yet to land a title trophy.Winning something, especially with my hometown club, would be great, and definitely something I want to do before I finish ftball.I was lking to stay overseas.But as sn as Perth made the offer to me, and I lked at the squad and the chance to win something, it was t gd to turn down.It became a no-brainer.Griffiths said being the A-Leagues record transfer wasnt something that weighed heavily on his shoulders.Its a record Im pretty happy with, Griffiths said.Its a nice thing. It gets up on the Wikipedia page. And one day, it will get edited, and Ill be the second biggest transfer in the A-League.Hopefully it will be a really gd player that breaks it.For now, Ill still keep it. I like it. The boys give me a bit of stick, but its fun.Griffiths will make his Glory return in Wednesdays FFA Cup clash with Brisbane Roar at Ballymore Stadium. Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Fake USA Soccer Jerseys . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. https://www.cheapusasoccer.com/ ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. USA Soccer Pro Shop . The visitors tk a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. USA Soccer Jerseys 2020 . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013.MILWAUKEE -- For one weekend, Miller Park wasnt a house of horror for the Pittsburgh Pirates. The Pirates entered Sundays game with a 9-47 record at Miller Park since 2007. A 5-4 victory gave Pittsburgh its first series win against the Brewers in Milwaukee since June of last year. The Pirates tk two of three in the weekend set. "We are getting a little bit better," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "We did some gd things today, and we probably complicated the game for ourselves a couple different times as well. But we were able to play through it. We got on top and we stayed on top. It was a gd way to finish the series and to win the series." Wandy Rodriguez won his fourth consecutive start, Pedro Alvarez had a two-run double and the Pirates built an early four-run lead before holding off the Brewers. The Pirates have won 13 of 15 and are a season high 12 games over .500. Rodriguez (6-2) gave up three earned runs on seven hits in five innings to earn the victory. He struck out four and didnt walk a batter. Jason Grilli pitched a scoreless ninth for his major league-leading 20th save. Hurdle said Rodriguez struggled with his command throughout most of the game but managed to preserve a lead. "It wasnt his best stuff," Hurdle said. "The only easy inning he had was the first. We had a chance to get out of the fifth inning with him not giving up any runs, but that didnt happen. It was a battle out there today for us. (Rodriguez) wasnt sharp but he got the job done. We will take that and move on." Strong pitching and timely hitting have fueled the Pirates recent run of success. "Weve been doing a really gd job together as a team," Rodriguez said through a translator. Pittsburgh got to Milwaukee starter Yovani Gallardo for a run in the second on Jordy Mercers two-out triple, which scored Michael McKenry, who walked. Pittsburgh extended the lead in the third. Starling Marte led off with a double and later scored on a sacrifice fly by Garrrett Jones.dddddddddddd A two-out double by Alvarez plated two more runs, giving Pittsburgh a 4-0 lead. Gallardo (3-5) laboured through just four innings. He gave up four earned runs and five hits while striking out seven and walking two. "Its definitely frustrating. I dont know how to explain it, really," Gallardo said. "Its just one of those weird days. You go out there and have pretty gd command of all of your pitches but obviously the results arent there." Gallardo threw 94 pitches over four innings. "There were a lot of pitches," Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said. "But I thought his stuff was gd. Gd live fastball. I thought he was down in the zone with it, but he threw a lot of pitches. They fouled a lot of balls off. Its just surprising when I think he has gd stuff and he struggles to get through four innings." The Brewers rallied in the fifth. Rickie Weeks had a lead-off single. After Rodriguez retired the next two batters, Norichika Aoki singled up the middle and Jean Segura reached on an infield hit, loading the bases. Ryan Braun followed with a three-run double, cutting the Pirates lead to 4-3. The Pirates added a run in the sixth on Martes sacrifice fly. Milwaukee again cut the lead to a single run in the eighth when Jeff Bianchi belted a one-out triple and scored on a Carlos Gomezs sacrifice fly. Mercer had three hits and a stolen base for the Pirates. Notes: The Brewers on Sunday selected the contract of right-handed pitcher Donovan Hand from Triple-A Nashville. Hand pitched two innings in his major league debut. Hand filled the roster spot of closer Jim Henderson, who was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with a right hamstring strain. Hands parents and brother drove from Alabama to attend the game. "My dad has dreamed of this for all his life. He wouldnt miss it for the world." . Pittsburghs Andrew McCutchen, who had two hits Sunday, has hit safely in 13 of his last 14 games at Miller Park. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 47 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen