e looking for a happy ending to

in Clan- und Funwars 04.11.2019 11:45
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Pep Guardiola will be the next manager of Manchester City but how did the club convince the best manager in the world to make them his next project? Sky Sports News HQ reporter James Cper has spoken to sources at the club and has pieced together how the deal materialised over four years.He lifts the lid on which key figures at boardrm level played a crucial role and the unlimited transfer budget Guardiola will have to spend... Sky Sports James Cper gives us an update into how life with Pep Guardiola could fare for Manchester City When did City first start pursuing Pep?Negotiations started in 2012 between Manchester City and Pep Guardiola. At that stage he told the club he was happy to remain on sabbatical before going on to take charge at Bayern Munich. City, however, made it clear to Guardiola they intended to make him their manager at some point in the future, assuring him that he was their No 1 target.When City realised they werent going to get Guardiola in 2012 they moved on to Manuel Pellegrini. He was their first and only target after Guardiola - there was no plan to talk to anyone else such as Carlo Ancelotti or Diego Simeone at that stage. Manuel Pellegrini was Citys second choice after Guardiola During Citys negotiations with Pellegrini he was made aware that Guardiola was the clubs original first target and that there was a plan to try to get hold of him in the future. City believe theyve always treated Pellegrini with honesty over this situation and that this std them in gd stead for the transition to come.Pellegrini asked to be kept posted on future developments regarding Guardiola and was made aware, by the club, in January that they were lking at the Spaniard again as their next manager.So how did they convince Guardiola to make City his next move? Man City director of ftball Txiki Begiristain played a key role in negotiations The key man in successfully bringing in Guardiola to City second time around was director of ftball, Txiki Begiristain, a man who played and worked alongside him at Barcelona. They are close friends and, as such, are in regular contact.Begiristain, along with City CEO Ferran Soriano, who also worked at Barcelona with Guardiola, reopened negotiations in the summer of 2015. Talks progressed to the point, in January, whereby all the legalities were agreed.How was Pellegrini told and why was Guardiolas appointment announced on Monday? On Monday, Pellegrini announced he would be leaving the club this summer Begiristain spoke to Pellegrini in the middle of last week to let him know that City had finally reached an agreement with Guardiola. Pellegrini then spoke with City chairman Khaldn Al Mubarak to talk through the clubs plans and come up with a strategy of breaking the news.Pellegrini was given plenty of options on how the news would be broken but wanted to announce it himself. As for the timing of the announcement, it was done more quickly than had been planned because Pellegrini decided to tell the players on Friday morning and the fear at the club was that the information would begin to leak out - especially after Guardiolas wife had been spotted at a schl that City have links with.What will Guardiolas transfer budget be like? Im told theres no ceiling on how much Guardiola will have to spend and that all his targets will be considered on their merits and impact rather than price tag. James Cper I know that lots of figures have been bandied around relating to the war chest Guardiola might have at City, but Im told theres no ceiling on how much hell have to spend and that all his targets will be considered on their merits and impact rather than price tag. Transfer policy We analyse Guardiolas work in the transfer market at Bayern While I dont know if Guardiola had any input in the purchases of Raheem Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne and Fabian Delph last summer, Begiristain will now be aware of the players that Guardiola wants to bring in this summer to add to the impressive framework he inherits.Guardiolas purchases will have their medicals at the new Manchester Institute of Health and Performance, which opened on the Etihad Campus on Thursday.Have City got plans beyond Pep? Citys long-term planning and strategy is clear. So is their succession planning. In truth thats borne out by the building of the City Ftball Academy and the Manchester Institute of Health and Performance. The New York City FC post is something of a job interview for Patrick Vieira and he is being seriously lked at as the next manager of the club after Guardiolas three years. Citys rise How City rose from Division Two to appoint the best boss in the world What next for Pellegrini? Pellegrini is delighted that the speculation about his future has now ceased and that hes now pretty much placed an advert for his next job. He would love to manage Chile one day but believes he has at least one more club job in him.Sky sources understand there has already been Premier League interest in him and that he would happily remain in this country for his next challenge. Guillem Balague, Pep Guardiolas biographer and former Barcelona player Thierry Henry reveal what type of man the incoming Manchester City manager is Also See: Peps transfer policy Citys route to the top What now for Toure? Peps record in England Clearance Yeezy For Sale . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Discount Yeezy Store . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. https://www.yeezychina.us/ . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. Yeezy China . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Wholesale Yeezy China .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. AUSTIN, Texas -- Fernando Alonso was called to the stewards following the U.S. Grand Prix to explain his bolshie overtaking manoeuvre on Felipe Massa.The McLaren driver overtk Massa on lap 52 by barging his way past the Williams on the inside of Turn 15. The pair made contact and Massa sustained a puncture in the incident that resulted in the Williams driver making an extra pit stop.The stewards are investigating an alleged incident as defined by Article 38.1 of the FIA Formula One Sporting Regulations, causing a collision by car 14 on car 19 in Turn 15.I think that I was side-by-side with him, its not that I was coming from behind or anything, I was already side-by-side, Alonso said. There was not the space for him to turn in but the stewards will decide. Hopefully everything will remain as a race incident.Massa saw it in a differentt light.ddddddddddddI was just doing the corner and he dived completely inside. I was already entering the corner and he just hit my car and I had a puncture, it just destroyed the opportunities I had at that moment so I think for sure yes its he who has responsibility.Both Alonso and Massa were called to the stewards along with their team managers to argue their cases, with the Williams driver emerging from the stewards office with a big smile on his face. If the stewards decide to penalise Alonso, potential punishments could include a race time penalty and points on Alonsos superlicence.Alonso went on to pass Carlos Sainz and finish the race fifth, while Massa held on to seventh despite his extra pit stop. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 246 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen