over seven innings. Vogelsong has been out since May

in Clan- und Funwars 02.11.2019 12:34
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Adelaide have ruled out ruckman Sam Jacobs and veteran midfielder Scott Thompson for Saturdays AFL clash with Brisbane.Jacobs has failed to recover from a sprained ankle after landing awkwardly during a marking contest against Essendon on Sunday and will be replaced by debutant Reilly OBrien.Coach Don Pyke says the 201cm Jacobs has been cleared of any major damage but has suffered swelling which will prevent him from playing.Theres nothing sinister in there, Pyke said on Wednesday.Its a pretty traditional ankle sprain. Were hopeful for next week but well probably have to see how he goes over the weekend and how quickly he can get up and going next week.Pyke has meanwhile opted to use the Crows six-day break as an opportunity to rest 33-year-old Thompson, who notched his 300th game against Collingwd in round 17.The durable onballer has only missed one game this season and is averaging 24 disposals, seven tackles and almost six clearances per outing.Id spoken to Thommo over the break about the likelihd of trying to give him another spell between the mid-season bye and the end of the season, Pyke said.Without putting a firm date, we lked at the timing.He pulled up a bit sore so it just made sense. It gives someone else an opportunity and it gives him a chance to freshen up.Youngsters Harrison Wigg, Cam Ellis-Yolmen and Mitch Grigg are among those in line to replace Thompson.Captain Taylor Walker is likely to return after missing Adelaides 82-point thumping of Essendon with an ankle injury.Pyke said the influential forward was recovering well but had to make it through training on Wednesday evening before he could be selected.Hes really optimistic which is a gd sign, he said.Weve got to see him train tonight and see how he recovers in the morning and take it from there. Wholesale Air Jordan . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strtman. Air Jordan Outlet . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. https://www.jordanchina.us/ . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Fake Jordan . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Clearance Air Jordan Store . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. MILWAUKEE -- In his second major-league start, Pittsburgh Pirates rkie Steven Brault kept his team in the game even though he didnt have his best stuff.The Brewers put runners on base in all six innings against Brault, but he limited the damage in a 3-1 loss to Milwaukee on Friday.I kind of came out over-aggressive, I think is how to explain the first four innings especially, Brault said. I found myself just kind of, you know, trying t hard.Brault almost worked around a leadoff double by Jonathan Villar in the first before he hung a slider to Chris Carter, who hit it for a two-run home run.He hit it, gd for him, Brault said. If I were to do it again, I would throw the same pitch, just actually get it down where it needed to be.Recalled from Triple-A Indianapolis, Brault struck out Villar with runners at second and third in the second and fourth innings.He kept the game 2-0 until the sixth inning when Keon Broxton hit an RBI double.There wasnt a clean inning out there, Hurdle said. However he made pitches. I liked, especially the two situations with second-and-third with two outs with Villar, whos one of their better hitters ... I thought it was very blue-collar. Very blue-collar effort.The Pirates managed just one run against Brewers starter Junior Guerra. Pittsburgh had just two hits before pinch-hitter Matt Joyce led off the ninth inning with a single.A two-out single by Starling Marte put the tying run on base and chased Guerra. Brewers closer Jeremy Jeffress needed just one pitch to get Jung Ho Kang to ground out to third base to end the game.I really wanted him to get through the inning, Brewers manager Craig Counsell said. I thought he pitched like hee deserved to, and I dont think he was tiring or anything like that.ddddddddddddPirates catcher Francisco Cervelli had to be helped off the field in the eighth inning after a pitch from Juan Nicasio glanced off Scter Gennetts leg and hit him directly on the inside of his right ft.STOLEN BASE RACEVillar and Marte entered Friday tied for the most stolen bases in the major leagues at 36. Villar tk the lead by swiping his 37th base of the season in the seventh inning.SCHUGEL SENT DOWNPittsburgh optioned RHP A.J. Schugel to Triple-A Indianapolis prior to Fridays game in order to clear rm for Brault to be recalled to face the Brewers. Schugel is 2-2 with a 3.86 ERA in 34 appearances with Pittsburgh this season.TRAINERS RMPirates: RHP Ryan Vogelsong made his fourth rehab start Wednesday. He allowed two runs on five hits over seven innings. Vogelsong has been out since May 24 with facial fractures.Brewers: LF Ryan Braun missed his second consecutive game Friday with right side tightness. Brewers manager Craig Counsell hopes to have Braun back Saturday. Just a little bit tight; waiting for it to lsen up, Braun said.UP NEXTPirates: RHP Jameson Taillon (2-1, 3.60 ERA) will make his eighth career start and his second against Milwaukee. He allowed one run on five hits over six innings July 19 against the Brewers.Brewers: RHP Chase Anderson (5-10, 5.40) will try for his first quality start since June 8 when he faces Pittsburgh. He snapped a four-game losing streak last time out by allowing two runs in five innings July 25 against Arizona. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 570 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen