best out of it. -- RB Melvin GordonJamie Squire/Getty ImagesDoug Bal

in Mitglieder 31.10.2019 08:09
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- The Clippers needed more offense and Mo Buckets delivered in the clutch.Maurice Speights scored 11 of his season-high 16 points in the fourth quarter, rallying Los Angeles past Chicago 102-95 on Saturday night to snap the Bulls four-game winning streak.You can take losing in this league, but you dont want to lose that way, Chicagos Dwyane Wade said.Even with all the offense, Speights biggest play came on an assist with 49 seconds left . Jamal Crawford missed a 3-pointer and Speights grabbed the offensive rebound. He fed Crawford for a driving reverse layup that restored the Clippers lead to five points.I was in position to get it and he didnt expect it so I surprised him, said Speights, who was yanked after going scoreless during a brief stint in the first half.Clippers coach Doc Rivers said, It was a great example where you just got to figure it out.Blake Griffin had 26 points and 13 rebounds and Chris Paul added 19 points for the Clippers, whose only two losses have come at home to Oklahoma City and Memphis. Rallying from a 19-point deficit for the victory moved them to an NBA-best 12-2.Wade led Chicago with 28 points, hitting five 3-pointers. Jimmy Butler added 22 points, making 11 of 12 free throws.They had to dig deep into their bag to pull this one out at home, Wade said. Thats what we want to do, make teams walk away scarred up. Feeling like that got away with one, and thats what they should be feeling.The Bulls made just one field goal over the final 60, keeping it close on seven consecutive free throws, including five by Butler. Isaiah Canaan hit a 3-pointer to draw them to 97-95 with 44 seconds left.Butler fouled Griffin with 20 seconds to go and he made both for a 99-95 lead. Wade missed a pullup jumper before Taj Gibson and coach Fred Hoiberg were hit with technical fouls in the closing seconds. Hoiberg was ejected.Thats a great team, playing the best basketball in the league, Hoiberg said. We fought them and we gave ourselves a chance.Wade scored 10 of the Bulls first 12 points to start the second quarter, pushing their lead to 19 points before the Clippers suddenly awakened.They outscored Chicago 21-7 to head into halftime trailing 52-47.Griffin scored eight points, highlighted by his dunk over Robin Lopez off a bounce pass in the lane from Paul. Griffin elevated, with his left hand on Lopezs shoulder, and slammed the ball down, drawing a foul. Wades wife, Gabrielle Union, grimaced from her fourth-row seat while the crowd roared.TIP-INSBulls: They shot 68 percent in the first quarter, their best in a quarter this season. ... They are 0-3 in the first game of a back-to-back and 1-1 in the second game.Clippers: Griffin has scored 20-plus points in seven straight games. ... Since their home opener on Oct. 30, they have played 12 games in 20 days, most in the league in that span. They dont have two days off in between games until Dec. 5-6. ... C Diamond Stone was assigned to the Santa Cruz Warriors of the D-League after appearing in three games for the Clippers. Stone was the 40th overall pick in the June draft after playing one season at Maryland. ... F Wesley Johnson missed his fifth straight game with a left heel contusion.HE SAID ITHe proves you can be a gentleman and a killer at the same time. -- Rivers on Butler.RONDO RETURNSRajon Rondo returned to Chicagos starting lineup after missing two games because of a sprained left ankle and bronchitis. He just missed a triple-double, finishing with nine points, 10 rebounds and eight assists.Hoiberg said the team missed Rondos energy.Hes done a nice job of throwing the ball ahead, getting the ball to our wings where we can attack or getting the ball to the post, Hoiberg said.UP NEXTBulls: They stay in LA to play the Lakers on Sunday in the second game of a back-to-back, their third of the season. They swept the Lakers last season for the second time in three years.Clippers: Host Toronto on Monday before departing on a six-game trip, their longest of the season. Jordan China . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Wholesale Air Jordan . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shting four times through a dr in his bathrm. https://www.jordanchina.us/ . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Air Jordan Outlet . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Air Jordan Discount . "Theyve both been real gd," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. .Arian FosterDolphins vs Seahawks ? Taking a knee during the national anthemThis is exactly what this country is about. ? Those same people that died and fought for our right to protest, fought for your right to protest against our protest. ? Thats the beautiful thing about America. I love this country and I would rather be nowhere else. ? If kneeling for a flag is disrespectful, then kneeling for your God is disrespectful. -- RB Arian FosterAP Photo/Stephen BrashearMike WallaceBills vs Ravens ? 66-yard touchdown catchOn that play you have a lot of different options. I just got the right coverage. -- WR Mike WallaceAP Photo/Patrick SemanskDeMarco MurrayVikings vs Titans ? Somersault touchdownIt was an open play and I think anybody could have probably scored on that play. I think our coaches do a great job of getting the ball in our hands in space and trying to let us do our thing. -- RB DeMarco MurrayAP Photo/Weston KenneyAndre HalBears vs Texans ? Pass intended for Kevin White interceptedIt left my hands, its my responsibility, so it is what it is. -- QB Jay CutlerAP Photo/David J. PhillipMicah HydePackers vs Jaguars ? Game-winning stop on fourth downI mean, I kind of figured, knew, thats what they were going to do. We just got to execute, whether its I should have done something differently. We just got to get it. If we dont, we lose I guess. -- QB Blake BortlesMike Ehrmann/Getty ImagesMichael CrabtreeRaiders vs Saints?Late fourth quarter two-point conversionIts that kind of belief and that kind of trust that coach has in us that gives us so much confidence. It makes you want to fight for him. -- QB Derek CarrChuck Ck/USA TODAY SportsAaron RodgersPackers vs Jaguars ? 29-yard touchdown pass to Davante AdamsIt might have been more his confidence knowing hes that gd to get it over there like that, getting hit and everything. -- WR Davante AdamsRick Wd/Milwaukee Jouurnal Sentinel/USA TODAYSportsJordan MatthewsBrowns vs Eagles ? 19-yard touchdown catch in the corner of the end zoneIt was huge.dddddddddddd You know, it gave me a lot of confidence. Going down, moving the ball, getting that 20-yard touchdown or whatever it was right off the bat. It was huge for my confidence, huge for this teams confidence. I know the people here were rocking, so that was a lot of fun and it was a great start to the year. -- QB Carson WentzMitchell Leff/Getty Images.Brandin CksRaiders vs Saints ? 98-yard touchdown on a pass from Drew BreesThat tk him 11 seconds to go 100 and I said in full pads. Lets put full pads on some of those 100-meter sprint champs from the Olympics and see if they could roll out an 11-second 100. -- QB Drew Brees on Brandin Cks 98-yard TD receptionDerick E. Hingle/USA TODAY SportsMelvin GordonChargers vs Chiefs ? First career touchdownI kind of just got pushed outside him a little bit and a crease kind of opened up, I just ran through out. You get that kind of opportunity, you got to make the best out of it. -- RB Melvin GordonJamie Squire/Getty ImagesDoug BaldwinDolphins vs Seahawks ? Game-winning touchdownIt was a great route, one-on-one matchup. One of the best receivers in the league gets open. Give him a chance and lets see what happens. I had all the confidence in the world and he came down with it. It was awesome. -- RB Russell Wilson on Doug Baldwins game-winning TD receptionAP Photo/Elaine ThompsonMatt PraterLions vs Colts ? 43-yard field goal to win the gameI kind of black out. When I go out to kick, I expect to make everything. So Im not overanalyzing things. I make a lot more than I miss, so when I do have a miss, I try not to overthink it. -- K Matt PraterJoe Robbins/Getty Images ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 120 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen