ympic gold medals since joining the tea

in Mitglieder 31.10.2019 08:08
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Manchester City forward Nolito says he would one day like to return to Celta Vigo and admits he has experienced loneliness in his first few months in England. The 30-year-old Spain international, currently part of the squad to face Macedonia in World Cup qualifying on Saturday, left La Liga side Celta to join City in a £13.8m deal in the summer.And because he has a Spanish manager in Pep Guardiola and upwards of four Spanish-speaking team-mates, Nolito is not yet learning English. Nolito has scored five goals in 15 appearances for Man City so far He told Spanish newspaper Marca this week: I miss Celta a lot. I would like to return. Provided I can, I will return.My adaptation (in England) is going well. I felt a little alone but in the dressing rm we speak a lot of Spanish.That is why I chose not to study English - with Pablo Zabaleta, David Silva, Jesus Navas, Sergio Aguero and lots of Spanish-speaking technical staff. Nolito has scored six goals in 15 caps since his Spain debut in 2014 Someday I will have to take the time to do it.Nolito only made his senior Spain debut two years ago at the age of 28, and has since scored six goals in 15 caps to become an important part of Julen Lopeteguis plans.Its been an intense and very happy dream, Im enjoying every time I come away with my country, he said.Its true that there have been lots of different players (called up), but I think thats gd. Also See: State of play: World Cup qualifying Costa out of Spain v England Mata in line to play v England Chelsea, Man City have most call-ups Stitched Phillies Jerseys . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Custom Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. https://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.us/ . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Cheap Phillies Jerseys . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. Phillies Jerseys 2019 . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shtaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . RIO DE JANEIRO -- Michael Phelps, the most decorated Olympian in history, earns 23rd career gold with US win in 4x100 medley relay. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 288 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen