United Kingdom is the land of prest

in Bewerbung 29.10.2019 01:38
von zhouyueyue | 175 Beiträge

Parents want what is best for their children. They want their children to be happy Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys , smart, and successful. Educational level and schl performance serves as the measuring stick. Parents believe if a student excels in schl, she will excel in life. Striking a balance between accepting a child's performance and pushing a child to reach a higher level can be very difficult. However, pushing t hard will impact your child negatively.

In my tenure as a psychologist and coach Cheap Soccer Jerseys , I have heard countless middle schl students say: "What's wrong with a B, they expect me to make straight A's", "I hate being the example", "They just want me to get into an IV league college- I'm only in 6th grade I don't want to think about college yet" Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping , "They just want to brag to their friends". At times, parents can lose sight of how hard they push their kids. In addition, they can be negligent in realizing the negative impact pushing may have on their child's self esteem. Pushing t hard can be internalized as - You're not gd enough. This message can translate into a number of different behaviors. For example, I have worked with children who have shut down and given up on academics completely because the pressure is t great. In their minds Cheap Jerseys From China , not trying and being a failure is a lot better than trying and being a failure. I also have seen students resort to lieing and cheating just to make the grade. These students know it is wrong to cheat or copy their friend's homework; however, the praise and parent satisfaction for bringing home a gd report far outweighs the guilt and consequences for getting caught.

It is common knowledge that children would rather stay in their comfort zones rather than take risks, especially academically. It is important for parents to set high standards for their children. So how can a parent maintain a balance between setting "high standards" and putting undue pressure on their child?

1. Self Reflect.

a) Figure out the reasons why it is important for you to push your child. Be honest and frank with yourself. The reasons may not be pretty at times, but by accepting the ugly Cheap Jerseys , you can let go and make changes.

b) Determine where your child is academically and where you want them to be. Then reflect on whether these expectations are realistic, t demanding, or not demanding enough.

2. Practice acceptance. Know your child and adjust your expectations. For example, B's may be acceptable in reading because Wholesale Authentic Soccer Jerseys , as the parent, you know reading has not been easy for your child since first grade.

3. Make it a point to speak with your kids regularly. Kids will open up when you least expect it, so always be ready for a conversation. Most often, parents have the best conversations with their children in the car on the way to or from an event (ie soccer practice). Ask them two basic questions: 1)what do you need from me Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap , how can I support you in your schl work? 2) do you feel I put t much pressure on you? Most often they will give you honest feedback and tell you what they need.

4. Pay attention. Notice any changes in your child's behavior. Pay attention to eating and sleeping habits, the kinds of friends they hang out with, as well as the consistency in their grades.

5. Speak with your child's teacher(s) andor counselor. Always make it a point to speak with your child's teachers. I recommend a check in phone call twice a year. Ask the teacher how you can be supportive to the academic process? Ask the teacher how much help she expects for you to give your child on homeowork. Furthermore, a gd counselor is a parent's best resource. Counselors have tls and tips to help you be a support system to your child.

6. Tutor- Tutors can work wonders with children. Tutoring is not just for students who are behind. I have seen tutoring have a significant positive effect on very bright students. Working with a tutor alleviates some of the pressure Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping , and as a result, bright students shine even brighter.

7. Relax and Know - that everything will work out.

By taking a balanced and supportive stance in your child's academic life, you will ensure that your child will grow and learn successfully.

United Kingdom is the land of prestigious universities like Oxford University, Cambridge University Wholesale Soccer Jerseys From China , Cardiff University, De Montfort University etc. It is a widely known fact that the quality of teaching and the standards of education in United Kingdom have forever been held in high esteem. That is why each year so many students come to England, Wales or Scotland with a dream to study in UK. Be it the regular class rm programs or online education there is no better country where you can go for higher education with a free mind.

Post 911 the visa norms and regulations have become stricter in the United States. So there has been a decline in the influx of foreign students as far as the United States universities are concerned. But as for the countries of United Kingdom, easy access to Great Britain has made more and more international students to opt to study in UK. There is no doubt about the quality of education that is imparted in United Kingdom. So if you are thinking about online education why don鈥檛 you try for the universities in United Kingdom instead?

If you want to study in UK you need to go through their application procedure carefully and read about the eligibility criteria for international students. You need to sit for the IELTS or International English Language Testing System and get a valid score. Remember that TOEFL is acceptable only in the US not in UK. To get the best help you can consult the nearest British Council office and ask for their advice. Since education neither comes for free nor for cheap you need to apply for a scholarship to fund your study. The funding should be able to cover your tuition fees Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China , accommodation, fd, clothing as well as your o. Jordan 12 For Sale Nike Air Max 1 Sale Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 368 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen