Zac Dawson, Matthew Pavlich, Aaron Sandi

in Clan- und Funwars 25.10.2019 09:03
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Andrew Cashner wanted to come home to Texas to pitch, and the Rangers have long coveted the right-hander.Cashner, a free agent for the first time, was introduced by the AL West champions Monday night after he underwent a physical and then finalized a $10 million, one-year contract.A guy weve liked for a long time, general manager Jon Daniels said. Weve tried to acquire him a few times in the past, and finally got it right.Cashner finished last season with the Miami Marlins after the San Diego Padres traded him July 29, after the Rangers had also inquired about the starter. He was 5-11 with a 5.25 ERA in 28 games last season, when he had disabled list stints for a strained neck and a sore right hamstring.The 30-year-old Cashner was born in Conroe, about 40 miles north of Houston, and still lives close to there. He played collegiately at TCU, which is only about 20 miles from the Rangers ballpark.Its always been a dream to play back in Texas, Cashner said. Somebody told me the other day the Rangers have the best culture in baseball. That sets the tone for winning. ... My job is to show up and help us win more. This is where I wanted to play.Cashner was the 19th overall pick by the Cubs in 2008 and made his major league debut two years later with 53 relief appearances for Chicago. The Cubs traded him to San Diego after the 2011 season in the deal that sent first baseman Anthony Rizzo to Chicago, and Cashner eventually became a starter for the Padres.With the Rangers, Cashner will join a rotation led by aces Cole Hamels and Yu Darvish that also includes Martin Perez.The last Texas-born pitcher to start a game for the Rangers was Jason Jennings in 2008.Cashner has a 31-53 record with a 3.89 ERA in 202 career games for the Chicago Cubs, Padres and Marlins. He has started 103 of his last 104 games since making five relief appearances for San Diego the first month of the 2013 season.Daniels said the Rangers are still focused on adding outfielders and depth to the starting rotation. Air Max 2019 Baratas . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Nike Air Max 720 Baratas . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. http://www.tiendasairmaxbaratas.com/zapatillas-air-max-97.html . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. Air Max Baratas Falsas . Shot outdrs against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Nike Air Max 90 Rebajas .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Friday, August 26Adelaide ($1.27) v?West Coast?($3.75), Adelaide Oval at 7:40pm (ACST)Adelaide:?B Luke Brown, Kyle Hartigan, Jake Lever HB Rory Laird, Daniel Talia, Kyle Cheney C David Mackay, Scott Thompson, Ricky Henderson HF Mitch McGovern, Josh Jenkins, Richard Douglas F Tom Lynch, Taylor Walker, Eddie Betts FOL Sam Jacobs, Brad Crouch, Matt Crouch I/C Rory Atkins, Charlie Cameron, Cam Ellis-Yolmen, Jarryd Lyons EMG Jonathon Beech, Reilly OBrien, Jake Kelly IN Ricky Henderson, Cam Ellis-Yolmen OUT Rory Sloane (Suspension), Brodie Smith (Concussion)West Coast:?B Thomas Barrass, Will Schofield, Shannon Hurn HB Sharrod Wellingham, Jeremy McGovern, Brad Sheppard C Elliot Yeo, Matt Priddis, Lewis Jetta HF Josh Hill, Jack Darling, Chris Masten F Jamie Cripps, Josh J. Kennedy, Mark LeCras FOL Scott Lycett, Andrew Gaff, Luke Shuey I/C Dom Sheed, Jonathan Giles, Sam Butler, Mark Hutchings EMG Mitchell Brown, Jack Redden, Jackson Nelson IN Thomas Barrass, Jonathan Giles OUT Nic Naitanui (Knee), Jackson Nelson (Omitted)UBET verdict:?A home final beckons for the Crows and the early investment suggests theyll be getting one. Punters are tripping over themselves to take the Crows at the minus.Enter your ESPNftytips AFL selectionsSaturday, August 27Geelong ($1.16) v Melbourne ($5.25), Simonds Stadium at 1:45pmGeelong:?B Jake Kolodjashnij, Tom Lonergan, Andrew Mackie HB Corey Enright, Harry Taylor, Mark Blicavs C Cameron Guthrie, Joel Selwd, Scott Selwd HF Jimmy Bartel, Rhys Stanley, Mitch Duncan F Steven Motlop, Tom Hawkins, Lincoln McCarthy FOL Zac Smith, Patrick Dangerfield, Sam Menegola I/C Josh Caddy, Josh Cowan, Daniel Menzel, Tom Ruggles EMG Jed Bews, Shane Kersten, Darcy Lang IN Jimmy Bartel, Josh Caddy, Daniel Menzel OUT Shane Kersten (Omitted), Lachie Henderson (Knee), Darcy Lang (Omitted)Melbourne:?B Sam Frost, Tom McDonald, Neville Jetta HB Jayden Hunt, Oscar McDonald, Tomas Bugg C Billy Stretch, Bernie Vince, Dom Tyson HF Sam Weideman, Jack Watts, Aaron Vandenberg F Christian Petracca, Jesse Hogan, Jeff Garlett FOL Max Gawn, Nathan Jones, Jack Viney I/C Christian Salem, Angus Brayshaw, Dean Kent, James Harmes EMG Jack Trengove, Cameron Pedersen, Matt Jones IN Jeff Garlett, Christian Salem, James Harmes OUT Clayton Oliver (Omitted), Alex Neal-Bullen (Omitted), Viv Michie (Omitted)UBET verdict:?If they blow Melbourne of the park, Geelong can actually go to the top of the table. The initial investment supports them winning by at least 32 points.Essendon ($3.50) v Carlton ($1.30), MCG at 2:10pmEssendon:?B Matt Dea, Michael Hartley, Martin Gleeson HB Brendon Goddard, Mitch Brown, Patrick Ambrose C David Zaharakis, Zach Merrett, Jake Long HF James Kelly, Jayden Laverde, Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti F Darcy Parish, Joe Daniher, Jackson Merrett FOL Matthew Leuenberger, Craig Bird, Courtenay Dempsey I/C Kyle Langford, Nick Kommer, Conor McKenna, Shaun McKernan EMG Will Hams, Jonathan Simpkin, Mark Jamar IN Brendon Goddard, Courtenay Dempsey, Nick Kommer, Shaun McKernan OUT Orazio Fantasia (Groin), Mathew Stokes (Retired), Mark Jamar (Omitted), Adam Cney (Retired)Carlton:?B Lachie Plowman, Sam Rowe, Jacob Weitering HB Zach Tuohy, Simon White, Sam Docherty C Kade Simpson, Patrick Cripps, Dale Thomas HF Liam Sumner, Liam Jones, Nick Graham F Dylan Buckley, Levi Casboult, Andrew Phillips FOL Matthew Kreuzer, Bryce Gibbs, Matthew Wright I/C Sam Kerridge, Dennis Armfield, David Cuningham, Jack Silvagni EMG Andrejs Everitt, Jason Tutt, Blaine Boekhorst IN Sam Kerridge, Jack Silvagni OUT Andrejs Everitt (Omitted), Ed Curnow (Knee)UBET verdict:?Carlton did a number on the Dees last week, but the money trail points to a big Bombers win. Essendon have been surprisingly popular outright and with the head start of 21.5 points.Enter your ESPNftytips AFL selectionsSydney ($1.05) v Richmond ($10.00), SCG at 45pmSydney:?B Dane Rampe, Aliir Aliir, Nick Smith HB Jake Lloyd, Heath Grundy, Jarrad McVeigh C Isaac Heeney, Josh P. Kennedy, Dan Hannebery HF Gary Rohan, Lance Franklin, Luke Parker F Xavier Richards, Kurt Tippett, Ben McGlynn FOL Sam Naismith, Tom Mitchell, Kieren Jack I/C Harry Cunningham, George Hewett, Tom Papley, Harrison Marsh EMG Jordan Fte, Toby Nankervis, Dean Towers IN Kieren Jack, Harrison Marsh OUT Dean Towers (Omitted), Callum Mills (Calf)Richmond:?B David Astbury, Alex Rance, Dylan Grimes HB Bachar Houli, Taylor Hunt, Brandon Ellis C Oleg Markov, Trent Cotchin, Shaun Grigg HF Dustin Martin, Todd Elton, Shane Edwards F Kane Lambert, Jack Riewoldt, Daniel Rioli FOL Shaun Hampson, Nick Vlastuin, Callum Mre I/C Andrew Mre, Sam Lloyd, Jayden Short, Mabior Chol EMG Nathan Broad, Dan Butler, Connor Menadue IN Mabior Chol OUT Connor Menadue (Omitted) NEW Mabior CholUBET verdict:?Richmond rarely gets the job done as favourties, but they do have a surprisingly handy strike rate as long odds outsiders. With that in mind, early shoppers are going the value way.Gold Coast ($2.75) v?Port Adelaide ($1.45), Metricon Stadium at 7:25pmGold Coast:?B Adam Saad, Steven May, Kade Kolodjashnij HB Jesse Joyce, Rory Thompson, Alex Sexton C Matt Rosa, Aaron Hall, Matt Shaw HF Brandon Matera, Tom J. Lynch, Jarrad Grant F Sam Day, Peter Wright, Ryan Davis FOL Keegan Brksby, Jack Martin, Touk Miller I/C Callum Ah Chee, Mitch Hallahan, Brayden Fiorini, Darcy MacPherson EMG Clay Cameron, Joshua Schoenfeld, Seb Tape IN Jesse Joyce, Mitch Hallahan, Darcy MacPherson OUT Jarrod Harbrow (Hand), Sean Lemmens (Concussion), Jarrod Garlett (Shoulder)Port Adelaide:?B Darcy Byrne-Jones, Jackson Trengove, Jasper Pittard HB Matthew Broadbent, Tom Clurey, Nathan Krakouer C Brad Ebert, Ollie Wines, Jared Polec HF Jarman Impey, Justin Westhoff, Sam Gray F Karl Amon, Jay Schulz, Aaron Young FOL Matthew Lobbe, Travis Boak, Robbie Gray I/C Logan Austin, Riley Bonner, Jesse Palmer, Will Snelling EMG Jake Neade, Cam OShea, Brendon Ah Chee IN Logan Austin, Riley Bonner, Will Snelling OUT Jimmy Toumpas (Omitted), Cam OShea (Omitted), Jake Neade (Omitted)UBET verdict:?Listless last week against the Pies, the Suns have been a surprise hit in early trade.dddddddddddd. Port put up a fight against the Crows, but for one reason or another we cant strike a blow for them.Enter your ESPNftytips AFL selectionsNorth Melbourne ($2.60) v GWS ($1.45), Etihad Stadium at 7:25pmNorth Melbourne:?B Luke McDonald, Michael Firrito, Shaun Atley HB Jamie Macmillan, Robbie Tarrant, Nick Dal Santo C Sam Gibson, Jack Ziebell, Daniel Wells HF Shaun Higgins, Ben Brown, Lachlan Hansen F Lindsay Thomas, Drew Petrie, Brent Harvey FOL Todd Goldstein, Ben Cunnington, Andrew Swallow I/C Jed Anderson, Trent Dumont, Aaron Mullett, Majak Daw EMG Ryan Clarke, Joel Tippett, Corey Wagner IN Luke McDonald, Shaun Higgins OUT Scott D. Thompson (Adductor), Brad McKenzie (Omitted)GWS:?B Nathan Wilson, Phil Davis, Zac Williams HB Ryan Griffen, Nick Haynes, Heath Shaw C Adam Tomlinson, Dylan Shiel, Josh Kelly HF Jacob Hopper, Jonathon Patton, Devon Smith F Steve Johnson, Rory Lobb, Jeremy Cameron FOL Shane Mumford, Callan Ward, Tom Scully I/C Toby Greene, Lachie Whitfield, Stephen Coniglio, Joel Patfull EMG Jack Steele, James Stewart, Adam Kennedy IN No ChangeUBET verdict:?A top-four position is the prize if the Giants can overcome the Kangars. Early bird punters think they will and are snapping up their opening price.Sunday, August 28St Kilda ($1.07) v Brisbane ($8.50), Etihad Stadium at 1:10pmSt Kilda:?B Sean Dempster, Sam Fisher, Jarryn Geary HB Dylan Roberton, Sam Gilbert, Brandon White C Leigh Montagna, David Armitage, Jack Newnes HF Maverick Weller, Nick Riewoldt, Nathan Wright F Tim Membrey, Josh Bruce, Jack Billings FOL Jason Holmes, Sebastian Ross, Jack Steven I/C Shane Savage, Blake Acres, Jack Lonie, Jade Gresham, Daniel McKenzie, Jack Sinclair, Lewis Pierce (Three to be omitted) IN Sam Fisher, Brandon White, Jack Sinclair, Lewis Pierce OUT Paddy McCartin (Broken Collarbone) NEW Brandon WhiteBrisbane:?B Matthew Hammelmann, Daniel Merrett, Darcy Gardiner HB Tom Cutler, Harris Andrews, Sam Mayes C Tom Rockliff, Ben Keays, Lewis Taylor HF Pearce Hanley, Tom Bell, Eric Hipwd F Ryan Lester, Josh Walker, Dayne Zorko FOL Stefan Martin, Daniel Rich, Mitch Robinson I/C Ryan Bastinac, Trent West, Jarrad Jansen, Josh Clayton, Liam Dawson, Rhys Mathieson, Archie Smith (Three to be omitted) IN Trent West, Jarrad Jansen, Liam Dawson, Archie Smith OUT Jackson Paine (Shin)UBET verdict:?A quiet betting game, but what little we have seen has been for the Lions at the plus.Enter your ESPNftytips AFL selectionsHawthorn ($1.17) v Collingwd ($5.00), MCG at 3:20pmHawthorn:?B Taylor Duryea, James Frawley, Shaun Burgoyne HB Luke Hodge, Josh Gibson, Grant Birchall C Isaac Smith, Sam Mitchell, Bradley Hill HF Luke Breust, Jack Gunston, Cyril Rioli F Paul Puopolo, Ryan Schoenmakers, James Sicily FOL Ben McEvoy, Jordan Lewis, Liam Shiels I/C Jack Fitzpatrick, Brendan Whitecross, Billy Hartung, Ryan Burton, Marc Pittonet, Kaiden Brand, Kieran Lovell (Three to be omitted) IN Ryan Schoenmakers, Jack Fitzpatrick, Marc Pittonet, Kieran Lovell OUT Jonathon Ceglar (Knee) NEW Jack FitzpatrickCollingwd:?B Brayden Maynard, Nathan J. Brown, Marley Williams HB Josh Smith, Jeremy Howe, Tom Phillips C Steele Sidebottom, Adam Treloar, James Aish HF Rupert Wills, Travis Cloke, Travis Varcoe F Jordan De Goey, Jesse White, Ben Crocker FOL Brodie Grundy, Scott Pendlebury, Jack Crisp I/C Brent Macaffer, Tyson Goldsack, Jarryd Blair, Jarrod Witts, Jonathon Marsh, Levi Greenwd, Adam Oxley (Three to be omitted) IN Travis Cloke, Brent Macaffer, Tyson Goldsack, Jarrod Witts OUT Darcy Mre (Hamstring)UBET verdict:?Collingwd put the Suns to the sword last round and punters feel they can add another scalp to their collection before seasons end. Outright and lines bets both favour the Pies.Fremantle ($3.75) v Western Bulldogs ($1.27), Domain Stadium at 2:40pmFremantle:?B Tommy Sheridan, Zac Dawson, Lee Spurr HB Garrick Ibbotson, Alex Silvagni, Danyle Pearce C Michael Walters, Stephen Hill, Ed Langdon HF Shane Yarran, Chris Mayne, Lachie Weller F Michael Apeness, Matthew Pavlich, Hayden Ballantyne FOL Aaron Sandilands, David Mundy, Lachie Neale I/C Darcy Tucker, Connor Blakely, Matt Taberner, Cameron Sutcliffe, Tendai Mzungu, Matt de Boer, Jonathon Griffin (Three to be omitted) IN Zac Dawson, Matthew Pavlich, Aaron Sandilands, Tendai Mzungu, Matt de Boer OUT Sam Collins (Omitted), Zac Clarke (Omitted)Western Bulldogs:?B Shane Biggs, Fletcher Roberts, Dale Morris HB Jason Johannisen, Joel Hamling, Matthew Boyd C Lachie Hunter, Marcus Bontempelli, Liam Picken HF Lin Jong, Zaine Cordy, Clay Smith F Tom Boyd, Tory Dickson, Caleb Daniel FOL Will Minson, Luke Dahlhaus, Josh Dunkley I/C Matthew Suckling, Nathan Hrovat, Tom Campbell, Toby McLean, Lukas Webb, Koby Stevens, Bailey Williams (Three to be omitted) IN Dale Morris, Will Minson, Matthew Suckling, Tom Campbell, Koby Stevens, Bailey Williams OUT Jordan Roughead (Calf), Roarke Smith (Omitted), Easton Wd (Ankle)UBET verdict:?Another lacklustre betting game and, again, what little weve seen has been for the underdog with the plus.Enter your ESPNftytips AFL selections ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 407 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen