Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extende

in Bewerbung 24.10.2019 08:36
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Daniel Ricciardo is not worried about starting the U.S. Grand Prix on the super-soft tyre, saying it gives him the chance to attack from third on the grid.?Ricciardo is the only man on the first two rows starting on the softest tyre, with Mercedes drivers and Red Bull teammate Max Verstappen -- who qualified fourth -- all making it through Q2 on the soft compound. That means the cars around him are set for a longer opening stint, though Ricciardo may benefit from added grip at the start.Ricciardo is happy with Red Bulls decision to split the strategy and is buoyed by his pace on the super-soft from the weekends practice session.Im not concerned, Ricciardo said after qualifying. We expected it to go like this. Max was wanting to try the soft [in Q2] and I was happy to try the super-soft. I was a bit more comfortable on the super-soft tyre yesterday in the long runs.That was the reason for that and hopefully it gives me a bit of a better launch off the line, well see. I think the day was pretty gd. Not really close to Mercedes but we expected them to be very hard to beat. Weve got a gd buffer over Ferrari. I think the car was working pretty well, I think weve got a gd chance tomorrow so lets see what we can do.When asked if that meant all-out attack tomorrow, he laughed and said: Yeah! Well see what happens but hopefully the super-soft gives me some friendly grip off the line.Red Bulls race pace lked gd over the weekends three practice sessions and Ricciardos spirits are high.Well see how tomorrow plays out. Track conditions changed quite a bit today, they should be similar tomorrow as we did today. That could have a bit of an influence but we did lk gd yesterday. Im the only one on the first two rows that starts on the super-softs. Sure, that tyre probably wont last as long but it might give me a bit of an advantage at the start.It is a gd circuit around here and you can do overtaking, a few corners where you can change line and a few things -- its not a one-line circuit, theres some experiments you can do. Well see what happens tomorrow. m.com/John-Collins-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">John Collins Jersey .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. m.com/Kevin-Huerter-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">Kevin Huerter Jersey . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. m.com/Dikembe-Mutombo-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">https://www.thehawkslockerrm.com/Dikembe-Mutombo-City-Edition-Jersey/ . LUCIE, Fla. m.com/" target="_blank">Atlanta Hawks Jerseys . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. m.com/Tracy-Mcgrady-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">Tracy Mcgrady Jersey . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. NEW YORK -- Roca Rojo won the $90,000 allowance feature for fillies and mares as the 1-5 favorite on Thursday at Belmont Park.The 4-year-old trained by Chad Brown got her second win in three U.S. starts. She captured both races in her native Ireland last season.John Velazquez guided her to a 1 1/2-length victory over Myy Cara Mia in 15.dddddddddddd.82 for the mile over the firm turf course.Roca Rojo paid $2.60, $2.10 and $2.10. My Cara Mia returned $3.90 and $2.10, and Mah Jong Madness paid $3.90 to show. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 123 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen